Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2013, 02:59 AM
Elite Fan

Exactly, he thought he loved her but now that he really loves Elena, he knows that he never really did with Kat. It's a huge step for Damon to give into someone again after hurting so many times. But Elena's worth it

Yeah this is true They have shattered our hopes and we'll just keep the expectations low now, so we won't get hurt again But if they do show us a flashback i'll die. I mean, they have plenty of after summer DEx to show us, but still, I wanted to see reunion DEx
Damon & Elena
Old 08-02-2013, 03:05 AM
Master Fan

And after all he gave in and then he got crushed with that sirebond But now he's happy Right now, in this moment, he's with Elena and truly happy

I know I wanted to see so many things. The first moment of Katherine being human, Elena finding out about Jeremy... Elena and Damon truly reuniting (the scene we got was awesome, but way too short considering their long journey). No reunion DEx, no mutual first ILY, no nothing It's not fair
Old 08-02-2013, 03:10 AM
Elite Fan

that SB should never be mentioned anymore! no wonder he has so many doubts! he finally gives himself over to the woman he loves and then that stupid SB again! if his Stefan doubts aren't enough, then this **** aswell but now they are happy and having a lot of DEx and just enjoying being together

ugh stop it Dianne I want to see it all stupid JP the thing I wanted to see most was Elena reuniting with Jeremy. I've read it a few times in a fic already and we'll never see it in the show
Damon & Elena
Old 08-02-2013, 03:14 AM
Master Fan

Sorry bb, but you have to think about it like this: After all it makes both of them even more happy right now Both had to fight to be with each other, against all doubts, and now they got it. Must be amazing after all that crap now

I know. Worst time to do a timejump!!!!! What did they think? Not only about DE, but about Elena/Jeremy, about Katherine, hell about Bonnie and Silas... WTF? Timejump? Bad timing writers, bad timing
I would have loved to see how Elena finds out her baby bro is back And don't even get me started about the moment Jeremy moves in All the Deremy banter
BTW you think we'll see Jers new room? That house is so huge, I've always been dying to see more of it
Old 08-02-2013, 03:20 AM
Elite Fan

oh I can't imagine how they must feel now, to finally be able to be together and happy and it doesn't matter if ppl don't support them. it's about them and they know they love each other and are meant to be together.

idk I hope so! I've always wanted to see the Salvatore kitchen, maybe we will now that the Gilbert house is gone And yeah I hope we get to see more of it. The only thing we ever see is the brother's bedrooms and the living room. There is so much more to explore!

Ugh yeah we wanted to see everything. I don't even know why they would do a time jump, maybe bc they want to go down the college road but even then, we wanted scenes in the summer! I wish we could skip summer aswell
Damon & Elena
Old 08-02-2013, 03:25 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I already read some of the spoilers. Seems like DE will become something like Romeo and Juliet. Them against the rest of the world to prove they belong together Hopefully with a different ending

Oh huney... you too think we never saw the Salvatore kitchen...
What do you think is this?
Directupload.net - p9ipsu79.jpg

Granted, I guess the set doesn't exist anymore and probably the writers don't even remember But still, we saw a kitchen

I would like if the first episode would be full of flashbacks to the summer. Like what happened with everyone. But I doubt it'll happen. They will just start with everyone a few months later
Old 08-02-2013, 03:30 AM
Elite Fan

yeah that ending doesn't really appeal to me although the Canonball fic comes really close to Romeo & Juliet story ugh I love that fic!

oh yeah you showed that to me once it looks small though I believe Salvatore kitchen is really big and has this Italian feel to it with a very big kitchen island if you know what I mean

yeah I would love that too! but it probably won't happen I do wonder what JP meant when she said that but they are probably not gonna show anything, just talk about what they did all summer
Damon & Elena
Old 08-02-2013, 03:35 AM
Master Fan

I read that's a really famous fic right now. I don't read much fics though. The time I have I mostly spend on writing my own

I know what you mean, and I guess if we will see the kitchen again it'll be something like that. But that doesn't change the fact that they would retcon it, bc we already saw it When someone says "We never saw the kitchen" I can't help but correct them, sorry Even - as I said - probably even the writers don't remember

Yeah that's what I expect right now. 1-2 lines about the summer and that's it. No flashbacks. Just that we get a feeling about what happened
Old 08-02-2013, 03:40 AM
Elite Fan

ugh it's amazing oh talking about fics, my dash was full with ppl reading and commenting on a really bad fic so I was like; I gotta read this

Spoiler:

seriously I mean whut it's really bad

I don't even remember that kitchen scene, your memory is amazing is it from the pilot?

probably yes ugh there better be some flashbacks on the dvd for S5 then!
Damon & Elena
Old 08-02-2013, 03:44 AM
Master Fan

That's worth to be over all tumblr? I guess I'm used to bad fanfics. In german they write like that all the time. Plus the chapters are often not more than 1000 words but they don't uptdate more than ff.net... But most of them are teenagers, so I think "Aw well... they have to exercise writing... "

It's from 1x05 when Damon is trapped in the basement. Stefan warns Zach to not go down and Zach warns him that his lies will blow up
Old 08-02-2013, 03:49 AM
Elite Fan

yeah apparently when I start to read a fic, I always immediately know if i'm gonna like it. it's just the writing style I think I read some really bad fics and then I'm like sweetie, you're writing isn't that good, please stop idk if they need to exercise their writing or just not good at it

you know I gotta yt this kitchen scene now

oh good, they are back to DE gifs again

this scene Elena was so hot and bothered
Damon & Elena
Old 08-02-2013, 03:54 AM
Master Fan

If the writers are teenagers, they have to exercise. I don't continue to read it, but I can see if it's only bc they are so young or bc they just should not be writing at all. You have to learn how to write, how to develope feelings for the reader, how to describe things so it's exciting. I wrote in my youth to and many things I'd write different today, bc I was not able to deliver feelings and stuff. Though I never wrote sex scenes in my youth. If you're not expirienced in that case you can make a huge fool of yourself. Though adult people sometimes are not able to deliver that either. So if the writers are young people they have the benefit of doubt to me, even if I don't continue reading. They can get better. Writing needs practice.

It was the same episode Zach died

Aaaaw all the sexual tension Finally they can release it
Old 08-02-2013, 03:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
If the writers are teenagers, they have to exercise. I don't continue to read it, but I can see if it's only bc they are so young or bc they just should not be writing at all. You have to learn how to write, how to develope feelings for the reader, how to describe things so it's exciting. I wrote in my youth to and many things I'd write different today, bc I was not able to deliver feelings and stuff. Though I never wrote sex scenes in my youth. If you're not expirienced in that case you can make a huge fool of yourself. Though adult people sometimes are not able to deliver that either. So if the writers are young people they have the benefit of doubt to me, even if I don't continue reading. They can get better. Writing needs practice.
This so much! Writing sex scenes seems like a really hard thing to do imo no pun intended You gotta have experience with this, know your characters, know the characters feelings. Reading a sex scene can make you want to be there in the moment but if it's not written in the right way then you make indeed a fool of yourself.

Quote:
It was the same episode Zach died
I can't find it on yt I'll look the episode up now

Quote:
Aaaaw all the sexual tension Finally they can release it
unff and then with that vampire stamina of them, gee they probably still haven't left the bedroom by now
Damon & Elena
Old 08-02-2013, 04:03 AM
Master Fan

If a writer is an adult and is not able to deliver a good sex scene, then you know the person shouldn't write at all! However a very young person without expirience can be able to write it in a very good way you'd love, then it's talent! Most of the times I can seperate if a person just shouldn't write at all or just needs time to find their own style and stuff

I guess the scene just wasn't that famous. After all almost everyonee thinks we never saw the kitchen It's when Stefan leaves the house and then is the car wash

Poor Jeremy... he's starving bc DE are not buying food, only being in bed
Old 08-02-2013, 04:07 AM
Elite Fan

Exactly And I feel bad for them, but I really only want to read good fics, I already don't have that much time, I don't want to spend it reading bad fics

I just saw it It really was like a 30 second scene Oh and that scene with the old guy talking to Elena about knowing Stefan years ago. His granddaughter to Elena; 'i'm sorry, was he bugging you? he can be a little alzyheimer'

alzyheimer

*J knocks on door*
D: go away Jer, we're busy.
J: but i'm so hungry, it's been days!
D: order a pizza

oh god I can totally picture it
Damon & Elena