Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2013, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

Ok, Dianne, we'll behave

Me too, Maria Don't entirely like how he got here, but still, it's good to see him having his own SL, I'm sure things will change soon
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-10-2013, 03:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Yesterday she stopped by later, maybe she'll do the same tonight

Agree so much I don't like the entire "we're destined" thing unless it's about destiny making scenarios where people meet and then make choices that drew us together and we keep making it, defining our destiny R&J is immature and overrated for me
It's funny how I was so outraged when they introduced the destiny stuff, but then I realized it was such a positive for us. There's no way the writers think this stuff is cute. TVD is a little more grown up than that. They know that the magic lies within the complex relationships people form of their own volition.

Quote:
Basically She's not even credible anymore
Yeah, you could literally stick her back in season one and it wouldn't look out of place. She has negated all of her character growth by being so judgmental of Damon. It's literally disgusting how she cannot be happy for DE. It'd be one thing if Caroline showed concern after Damon did something bad (which would still be hypocritical considering she shoved SE together in s3 when the people Stefan had killed probably hadn't even been buried yet), but her big speech at the party was after months of Elena and Damon being completely happy and drama free.
Old 12-10-2013, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

Wifey, I don't want to tell anyone what to say or how to behave or anything. I'm just so tired with this crap. The fandom makes it about s1 and can't stop. The show doesn't. She's annoying. Period. We get it. I'm just tired I guess
Old 12-10-2013, 03:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxmeli (View Post)
It's funny how I was so outraged when they introduced the destiny stuff, but then I realized it was such a positive for us. There's no way the writers think this stuff is cute. TVD is a little more grown up than that. They know that the magic lies within the complex relationships people form of their own volition.
Exactly TVD is basically a show about people making choices and facing consequences (someone more someone less ) and learning from those and growing up... there is no place for destiny in this, not for Delena, and I'm glad for that

EDIT: Wifey, no problem, I wasn't accusing you, bb, your'e right, we'll go OT too much sooner or later if we keep talking about her
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-10-2013, 03:15 PM
Loyal Fan

I really don't care what Caroline has to say about DE.
I'm much more interested how DE will deal with all what is happening right now. If they are going to fight through it all or if this will be used by the writers to break them up.
Old 12-10-2013, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDonut (View Post)
I really don't care what Caroline has to say about DE.
Old 12-10-2013, 03:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Exactly TVD is basically a show about people making choices and facing consequences (someone more someone less ) and learning from those and growing up... there is no place for destiny in this, not for Delena, and I'm glad for that

EDIT: Wifey, no problem, I wasn't accusing you, bb, your'e right, we'll go OT too much sooner or later if we keep talking about her
Yep, SE needed destiny in order to be paired together. Not to mention Stefan's fake meet cute that he orchestrated himself.

DE don't need any of that. Their chemistry is literally infectious. I'm glad they're the underdog.
Old 12-10-2013, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

Still hope the doppelganger thing will be dumped sooner, it's pointless, I don't want it to have too much screen

He did now to her!! He trusts her enough!!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-10-2013, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

He was kinda forced to though
Old 12-10-2013, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
He was kinda forced to though
Well, tecnically no He could have lied to her and not tell her he was an augustine vampire, or invented another way about how he escaped or so on; don't think it was forced, like he wasn't forced to tell Aaron about his parents and aunt, could have invented something else to distracted him
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Mh, well I guess this is one of the few times we have to disagree. IMO he told his story because it was important in that moment to show Elena what they will have to deal with. If they were not trapped, he wouldn't have told it And if Elena would not have been threatened, Damon would not have told about his revenge.

But oh well, I don't think they'll resolve their issues in the next episode, but they will eventually
Old 12-10-2013, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Mh, well I guess this is one of the few times we have to disagree. IMO he told his story because it was important in that moment to show Elena what they will have to deal with. If they were not trapped, he wouldn't have told it And if Elena would not have been threatened, Damon would not have told about his revenge.

But oh well, I don't think they'll resolve their issues in the next episode, but they will eventually
Yeah, that's true, but we know Damon works like this, even back in 1x20 he opened up with her because he was pushed to do so... still, he told her the truth while he could have lied or kept in a secret in part, he could have said Wes told him everything and never reveleaded anything to Elena, it's indicative for me But yeah, agree to disagree bb

I'm off to bed now See you tomorrow night if I can, busy day
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-10-2013, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

Damon telling Elena he knows this stuff because Wes told him so? Am I understanding you right? That would be sooooo OOC I can't even Damon never lies. But he always only confesses when it's neccessary.

Night wifey
Old 12-10-2013, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Damon telling Elena he knows this stuff because Wes told him so? Am I understanding you right? That would be sooooo OOC I can't even Damon never lies. But he always only confesses when it's neccessary.
Well, OOC or not, it was still an alternative, like him keeping secrets from her, it's so good when he wants too
Instead he told her the truth, for me it counts something

I'm off for real now
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-10-2013, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I guess I will never like this storyline, unless Damon lied. It's wrong on so many levels, but whatever

Night bb