Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2013, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Damon breaking the wall would be amazing And I think he'll face and have to fight Enzo too, to get to Elena
Damon could surely try it...he must be frustrated/angry/worried/desperate enough. Yup, Damon will face his past. That will be intense.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
I guess that might fit But that's waaay too long to call each other like that
I'm out of ideas then

Quote:
I CAN'T STOP!!! Until seeing otherwise in my headcanon Damon tries to take down the wall to get to Elena Breaking his fingers, hand, wrist, he won't care. He just continues pulling it down

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
Damon could surely try it...he must be frustrated/angry/worried/desperate enough. Yup, Damon will face his past. That will be intense.
It'll suck so much for him
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-08-2013, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Ugh I already hate this mid season hiatus so much. Can we please go back to summer, when we were in peace? Without all the angst that will break down over us?
Old 12-08-2013, 03:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Lovelies, I'm off to bed now, but I'll be back and sooner this time
Dianne, think about a way to call each other in the meantime

Night guys!!

Valentina
I love CREEPY EMU
Old 12-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

Bye Vale, sweet DE dreams

Quote:
Ugh I already hate this mid season hiatus so much. Can we please go back to summer, when we were in peace? Without all the angst that will break down over us?
IKR? At least, back there we were dreaming about Delena's summer and how couply they'd be in the first episode... now it's almost 2 months thinking if and when they'd eventually break up and all the angst we'll get
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-08-2013, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Bye Vale, sweet DE dreams

IKR? At least, back there we were dreaming about Delena's summer and how couply they'd be in the first episode... now it's almost 2 months thinking if and when they'd eventually break up and all the angst we'll get
Haha I remember people complaining about 5x01 (outside FF) and other people warning "just wait until ***** will hit the fan; then you'll wish 5x01 back." And here we are.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

I'll try to come up with something. Night Val

Yeah wifey, angst is coming biiiig time and I don't like it I mean I guess a part of me likes it. I mean I ship DE, so I know what I signed up for, but uuuugh I'm so not ready
Old 12-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
Haha I remember people complaining about 5x01 (outside FF) and other people warning "just wait until ***** will hit the fan; then you'll wish 5x01 back." And here we are.
What was wrong with 5x01? Complaining about what?!?

EDIT: I feel you, wifey I guess we all feel about this the same way, maybe we werre hoping in more happiness and couply-moments before the angst hit us
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-08-2013, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

Something was wrong with 5x01?

Nope wifey, I think even if we would have gotten 8 episodes full of DE awesomeness I'd still not be ready. I just don't want to. but I know I have to
Old 12-08-2013, 03:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Ok soooooooo in the last thread I posted a theory I have but no one replied so I'm posting it again. I've been thinking:

Elena's dad was part of the Augustine movement/clan and Elena was rattled by this discovery.

What if Damon, as part of his revenge, was responsible for the car "accident" that killed Elena's parents and almost Elena herself. We know Damon and Elena met that night so that means Damon was around the area.

Rosabelle from Elijah, I love you posted this theory as well:

Quote:
Omg

Guys

Could it be that damon was the reason the car ran over the bridge in May 2009?

I mean, he was there, talking to Elena before her parents came. Why was he there? He was there for a reason.

And maybe, he knew Grayson had his ring on, so he made it like an accident. So he couldn’t survive.

Oh god, julie pls no
If our theory turns out to be true, were ****** 'cause I don't know how Elena could ever forgive Damon for causing the death of her parents.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
What was wrong with 5x01? Complaining about what?!?
Oh people were complaining about everything. They feared lack of chemistry, felt that something missed, and didn't like Damon keeping things from her. I told them that they shouldn't judge DE by just one episode.

If they prefer DE angst, they'll get it now!!!

But they even complained about 5x04, after DE at the funeral. They were too much focused on SE hate and found the funeral stupid & fake.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink90 (View Post)
Ok soooooooo in the last thread I posted a theory I have but no one replied so I'm posting it again. I've been thinking:

Elena's dad was part of the Augustine movement/clan and Elena was rattled by this discovery.

What if Damon, as part of his revenge, was responsible for the car "accident" that killed Elena's parents and almost Elena herself. We know Damon and Elena met that night so that means Damon was around the area.

Rosabelle from Elijah, I love you posted this theory as well:

If our theory turns out to be true, were ****** 'cause I don't know how Elena could ever forgive Damon for causing the death of her parents.
Hey Don't worry there is no way this could be true, the ring works even if a supernatural creature provoke any kind of accident, Grayson would be alive if Damon killed him even not directly And I doubt he'd stay hidden from hsi children for 2 years, plus even Wes, from the Augustine, says he's dead Damon didn't do it, fandom needs to calm down
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-08-2013, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

prettyinpink90, nope. Not buying it. Not at all and not at this moment in the series. For several reasons. I could go on and on now about how Damon would have wished Elena to get happy and then kill her parents and how that wouldn't make ANY sense at all.
But I go for the most obvious: This show has signed up for 6 seasons! So we still have one and half to go. If Damon killed her parents DE are not only killed in a romantic way, they are completely killed. No story to tell from there anymore. Not going to happen.
I read a lot of theories to why the society may have had a part in the car accident however, and what I read makes a lot more sense.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the show. I may freak out if we'd be already at second half of s6. But now? No way they are going down this road. The show would be dead.

EDIT: Wifey, Grayson didn't wear his ring I'm almost sure they just forgot the actor had to wear it. But if you check the flashback Grayson did not wear the Gilbert ring
Old 12-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
EDIT: Wifey, Grayson didn't wear his ring I'm almost sure they just forgot the actor had to wear it. But if you check the flashback Grayson did not wear the Gilbert ring
Really? But John said he had it when he died, in season2, so I sticked with that, as always

Plus Damon was after the Withmoree family, not all the Augustine doctors
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Not buying it. Not at all and not at this moment in the series. For several reasons.
I don't really believe that either, even though I can't blame the fandom for having this horrible "theory" (I had it too for a moment). The revenge-story is already dramatic enough. Although I'm preparing myself for the worst scenario's possible TBH.

But yes, Damon was after Whitmore's. I'm not even sure if Damon knew about Grayson being part of the society. But I wouldn't be surprised if he did, since he did research (and didn't look surprised when Elena told him).
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top