Old 11-30-2013, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Like the first one wasn't hard enough?
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 11-30-2013, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Sara

YW Dianne

I hope not for him bb He still has you and your family; yeah, it won't be the same and must be hard for him (I saw my grandpa changing very much after he couldn't work his field anymore), but family is important too, my grandpa barely recognizes us now, but when he does, he smiles like he's the happiest man alive, he's with people who love him, that's the importance Really hope things will get better for your family and you, bb, I know it won't be the same, but hope you'll be fine somehow

Sara, you vote
He will have to move in with us too. I moved next to my Dad and his family 1 1/2 years ago, but on his territory and still so much to do. My Grandpa moved into the house in the city I grew up in. That house we'll give up next and my grandpa will move in to the house my dad is living in with his wife and 2 little kids. The house has no debts or anything. So at least we're not homeless in the next time. No matter were it goes from here at least that's something.

But on a shallow note: That means my construction zone won't move forward. I moved here to safe the company. So I wouldn't have to get paid anymore for rent and stuff so the money could stay on the business bank account. I didn't get paid for my work for 1 1/2 years because of that. That's why I'm living in a freaking construction zone where nothing happens. And it seems that nothing will happen. At least I have heaters. And the carpets are already there from old apartments I had on the attic. Though we planned a different floor in here, but decided to use the carpets I already had after a while because it's cheaper and stuff. Now the carpets are there but no time. You knew it'd take time to shut down a company?
You'd think throw your hands up in the air and go would be enough. But noooo it'll probably still take us until March or April even though we know it's over.
Old 11-30-2013, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I gotta go now girls, my head really hurts, so I'll TTYL

Remember Dianna, no matter what, you can talk to me always bb, i'm always here for you, I love you.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 11-30-2013, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissa Fray (View Post)
Like the first one wasn't hard enough?
You know I'm mean, mum There is a reason Loes calls me "the evil Latin Empress" ot whatever it is

That too, Dianne?!?! My God, these things are very strange

EDIT: Bye Sara
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-30-2013, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

Thank you Sara bb Now I know what you went through with us because right now I can't talk to any reallife friends about it but I have to get it out and this is the place and the people I love so much that I have to Bye bb

EDIT: What too, wifey? I write a lot, what are you refering to?
Old 11-30-2013, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

Last part, the "March/April one"
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-30-2013, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Ah, my Dad will announce us to be insolvence after new years. After that it's still a process. That's why.

And all because of that stupid mother****ing lyer!!!! After years we were out of debts!!!! I won't get over it, really! If it would have been because we wouldn't have been able to get out of it it would have been another thing. But we were right on track to solve that, and then this bastard comes along
Old 11-30-2013, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, I see Yeah, that must suck even more, I'm so sorry
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-30-2013, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

I don't even want to know how my grandpa feels, no matter how many times my dad tells me "He's fine, he made peace with it".
If I - who never cared about this company in a personal matter - sits here and cries and bitches and everything, how must he feel?

Throwing in DE to not be off topic
Old 11-30-2013, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, must be so hard for him

KISS

And to double the hotness
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-30-2013, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Now we even have to think how to give me health insurance, because it's duty here, even if you can't work Goooood I want to bitchslap this system so much you have no idea.
There are reasons why I can't work right now for anyone else (I won't put them out in here in this thread, because THAT would be really personal, but oh well)

I will admit that I feel desperate I don't know what to do right now. Really. I don't know where to go from here because there are reasons why I can't just apply for some regular job

Oooooh DE This show better gives me a payoff pretty soon if only because I don't have much else right now
Old 11-30-2013, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
Now we even have to think how to give me health insurance, because it's duty here, even if you can't work Goooood I want to bitchslap this system so much you have no idea.
There are reasons why I can't work right now for anyone else (I won't put them out in here in this thread, because THAT would be really personal, but oh well)

I will admit that I feel desperate I don't know what to do right now. Really. I don't know where to go from here because there are reasons why I can't just apply for some regular job
Really?!? I didn't know that, here I don't think it's a duty, you do it when you work, I guess

I know the feel, bb, trust me Try to be strong, things will change, my mum always says life is like this, one day everything seem negative, next one it can be better, soone ror later An remember we're here if you want to talk about it

Quote:
Oooooh DE This show better gives me a payoff pretty soon if only because I don't have much else right now
Yeah, now more than ever I hope it'd give something good to cheer you up

Have to go to dinner now, write me a PM if you want, I'll answer ASAP SYL!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-30-2013, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I think my matter is very complicated. Maybe I'll write you a pm about it because it really doesn't belong in the public that is called 'internet'.
I'll think about it because it is very personal. But I really feel like hitting a dead road right now and everything is falling apart and I don't know where I should go from here on.

Bye bb. Love you
Old 11-30-2013, 12:22 PM
Supreme Fan

Dianne are you still here bb?
Old 11-30-2013, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Stace bb Yeah I'm here