Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

♥ The Originals ♥ {50,000} Celebration Thread | We Did It!!

{The Originals}
50,000 | Posts

The Originals Campaign
Board Opened: August 1st, 2013
10,000 posts: August 26th, 2013
25,000 posts: October 6th, 2013
50,000 posts: November 20th, 2013
Temp Moderators: Rhi {otherwise},
StormySky {Shelle} & Sheida {s e r e n i t y}

gif credit

we appreciate everyone who put so much effort into this board,
now here's some shout outs from some of our groupies!

{Meet the Groupies}

Simone
To me the most memorable episode so far was Sinners And Saints (1.05). I already know that I love Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah,
and even though there's still a lot to cover in their 1000 years of existence, this episode shed light to new characters. Sophie was already a favorite of mine
and now I really get her reasons and motives. Davina became more complex gaining my sympathy. I still want the show to focus more on the siblings,
but this episode helped me understand the supporting characters a bit better.

The board is impressive... 50k before it's even out of the New Boards category??!!
I love it here because I can discuss my love and frustration with several people that share both similar and different opinions than mine.
I've made great friends here, so that alone is already enough for me to love it here.

Flora
My favourite episode is definitely "house of the rising son", not only because it had tons of Rebekah but mainly the fact that "I love my sister" came out of Nik's mouth! It was a moment worth rewinding, just to make sure if I heard it right. My feels for the family dynamic is overwhelmingly big. And I can't forget my other favourite ep, where Elijah finally woke up and said the memorable line "I've given up on giving up. It is an affliction", I really love how the show is still true to these characters, and of course, my main attraction is and will always be any scene with my Nik. YAY. I can't wait to see him keep winning over these basic commoners, once a king, always a king. In the words of that crazy monkey, "the king has returned"

I'm really happy that we hit 50k so well, and so fast! AndI really appreciate all the members who were so devoted into hitting the goal. Thanks again guys

Bella
My favorite episode so far has been episode 5 (Sinners and Saints), because it was the episode where I liked most characters
and I though the plot was well balanced. It was also the episode where I started liking Davina and rooting for her
and my baby Klaus was being perfect as usual. I’m so happy that this board is hitting 50k! I missed the 25k celebration,
so I’m really excited about being a part of this one. I’ve met a lot of awesome people in here and made great friends, this board became my favorite place on FF.

May
Favorite episode so far: I'm torn between episodes 2 and 3. I liked the interactions between Rebekah and Klaus, I enjoyed them working to get Elijah back and I thought both were very entertaining.

Hitting 50 k already is absolutely amazing! I'm glad the board is doing so well. I get along just fine with mostly everyone in the board, everyone's pretty hilarious and cool to chat with.

Babi
fave episode 106 (I guess that's the number) is when Elijah killed Agnes because it was nice to see the BAMF who came to TVD and won everyone over being the bad-ass he is. Also there was a good dynamic between the siblings at the beggining of the episode and Joseph Morgan reading poetry is orgasmic and highly aphrodisiac. I liked how there was this cute banter between them especially now that their relationship looks so strained. It was also nice to see Klaus in action and taking matters into hands. There was a lot of manipulation, killing, twists and plenty of the main three. That's always good in my book. And Klaus looked hot as heck.

I am really happy for this board and it was great chatting with my sis flo, and that hoe kara, bella, sara and si of course.

Glenna
my twin nagged me to do this so here it goes, my fave ep is totes the scene with nikky throwing tiny tim's violin off the balcony. when nikky burned those dead bodies, i felt like my own bod was on fire just from watching him. he was fap. but i will never get over my bby kol showing up in a coffin, what did he ever do to the cow who writes this show? i swear to god. but i can't forget the queen rebekah who saw hayley in that pool and said "its the first time you took a bath", perfect line is perfect muahahahaha

congrats on 50k bitches, now lemme alone i got money to make and im grumpy cause i havent had food

Stephie
I think my favorite episode is when Elijah was undaggered by Davina. I had miss him so much that it was nice to see his precious face again. To hear his beautiful accent again. I just can't appreciate an episode as much when he's not in it, especially because he is my favorite Original. Why do I enjoy the board so much? It's because I spend so much time on it. Maybe too much lol. There is so much to discuss about. Everyone is so nice and funny. I just love it here. It feels like home. Plus, we are so awesome that we are now hitting 50K after 3 months and a half. YAY. So cheers to this amazing milestone and to many more

Mandi
Why do I love this board? That's like asking why do you breathe everyday. You can't help but love it! This board has become the best part of my day every day! And I'm so happy to have met all the awesome people on this board and have grown some good friendships with some people on this board already! I can't believe we're hitting 50k already that's insane!! I love it!! Shows how insane the people in this board are, for hitting 50k so quickly! That's why we all get along so well we're insanely showing how insane we are for this insanely awesome show. It really is insane

The most memorable episode for me.. so far.. hmm.. I don't think I could pick just one full episode there are some moments that have been very memorable for me. Finding out about Davina's past was a great twist, and how Marcel met her and how he helped her out was a great scene. Anything with Elijah and ripping out hearts is always memorable and great! Gotta love with Elijah rips out some hearts. Also, Haylijah pool scene, and Elijah making Hayley breakfast! if only I can find a man like Elijah

Here's to 50k and to hitting 100k shortly there after. cheers.

Jess
I decided to check out the show based on the fact the premise was a werewolf getting pregnant by a vampire and I was wondering how cheesy the show would be. I think the most memorable episode is 1x07. I really loved the episode because it was when Hayley and Elijah hugged for the first time and you could see the strength of their bond with one another. Their chemistry is what has allowed me to continue enjoying the show. I enjoy the board because the other posters are very entertaining and really fun to hang out with. I joined the board right before it hit 10k so I am amazed at how fast it has reached 50k. It shows how much fun everyone has talking about The Originals.

Kara
The most memorable episode for me so far has been a tie between episodes 1x02 and 1x06 (House of the Rising Son and Fruit of the Poisoned Tree). 1x02 was memorable because Rebekah's speech to Klaus about how "it's ok to care" was powerful and sweet. Also it showed how Klaus was pulling Marcel's puppet strings with all his plans and of course Klaus telling Marcel it would be easier to "drain the Mississippi with a straw" than keeping Rebekah in line. As for episode 1x06 - how can you not get chills from Elijah making a grand entrance and then abruptly ripping people's hearts out just to keep his word that Klaus wouldn't kill Agnes? Then you get to see Klaus and Father-Badass-Kieran form a reluctant alliance to exact revenge on a crazy witch...I smell a bromance.

This board has been an amazing place to make friends who are as crazy as I am when it comes to The Originals. I love being able to come on the board to talk about an episode and see how many people have seen a character or a scene the same way I have or find people who can shed light onto something I wasn't too happy about. It's fun and I love this place (despite that mermaid always getting in my business. I can't believe we're hitting 50k already - that to me spells insanity and amazing commitment. Congrats everyone!

{Our Icons}

(courtesy of Flomone)

and a few more from Mandi: here and here

Congratulations to Kara for making the 50,000th post!

Special Thanks and Hugs to:
+May for the beautiful 50K graphic gif set
+Si for helping me with the icons ♥
+Kara, May, Bella, Si, Jess, Stephie, and Mandi for the testimonies.
+And everyone for supporting this board and keeping it fun!
+banner, graphics, and icons were made by me! flora

Last edited by soldier of affinity; 11-21-2013 at 11:15 AM
Old 11-20-2013, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

WE DIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, amazing OP, Flora. WOW.

Mandi & I alone in the Elijah team haha. Awesome.

Love you, guys.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

50k CONGRATS EVERYONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stephie* (View Post)
WE DIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, amazing OP, Flora. WOW.

Mandi & I alone in the Elijah team haha. Awesome.

Love you, guys.

That's the way to be though Stephie just me and you always and forever with Elijah
Old 11-20-2013, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

lol thanks girls. I made your icon mandi, in case you were confused
Old 11-20-2013, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilSonღFan (View Post)
That's the way to be though Stephie just me and you always and forever with Elijah
YESSS girl.

Who made mine?

Love the magazine cover, btw.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Who made mine?
I made all of them. I will post Si's up when she sends them to me.

LOL you girls are silly, there's more girls in the team elijah part
Old 11-20-2013, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
YESSS girl.

Love the magazine cover, btw.
I'm okay with that

Yeah the madazine cover is a huge hit! I love them

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
lol thanks girls. I made your icon mandi, in case you were confused
Well you don't have a section with Si's icons and yours and it says both of you made them so I don't want to have the wrong name down. I will add your name to my siggy again then I thought it would have been you that made it anyways thanks for making a Haylijah one
Old 11-20-2013, 09:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Congrats everyone!!

Can I pretty please use one of the icons?

Icon: lolo13
Old 11-20-2013, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You don't have to ask Becks you just take them That's the whole point for the icons

Speaking of.. I didn't think you were coming on Flora so I just to fiddle around and made a couple 50k ones of my own.. they aren't as great as yours since I don't know what I'm doing yet

Old 11-20-2013, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

i mixed their names lol.
Master Fan

Quote:
Well you don't have a section with Si's icons and yours and it says both of you made them so I don't want to have the wrong name down. I will add your name to my siggy again then I thought it would have been you that made it anyways thanks for making a Haylijah one
Yeah that's why I told you, because I can't split the names until I post Si's up. It's okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BeckS~ (View Post)
Can I pretty please use one of the icons?
Of course! I made them for all of you
Loyal Fan

It feels like i'm stealing so I wanted to make sure Thank youuu

Icon: lolo13
Old 11-20-2013, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You don't have to ask Becks you just take them That's the whole point for the icons

Speaking of.. I didn't think you were coming on Flora so I just to fiddle around and made a couple 50k ones of my own.. they aren't as great as yours since I don't know what I'm doing yet

aww those are cute though! I just wish I could add it to the OP since I hit the 35 photos limit
Old 11-20-2013, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah that's why I told you, because I can't split the names until I post Si's up. It's okay
Yeah I didn't see that until I posted that.. Gotcha now

Quote:
aww those are cute though! I just wish I could add it to the OP since I hit the 35 photos limit
Thanks Flora and it's okay the OP looks beautiful the way it is
Old 11-20-2013, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

I added Mandi's icons to the OP, the limits won't let me show them as image links

but it's okay