{The Originals}
25,000 | Posts

The Originals Campaign
Board Opened: August 1st, 2013
10,000 posts: August 26th, 2013
25,000 posts: October 6th, 2013
Temp Moderators: Rhi {otherwise},
StormySky {Shelle} & Sheida {s e r e n i t y}

My favorite Original moment is actually two: When Rebekah, Klaus and Elijah promise to "stick together as one, always and forever:" in 3.08.; I also love the scene where all the originals are getting ready for the ball, bickering a little like a normal family in 3.14

This board is a great place to make friends. I've met so many amazing, funny and creative girls here. And the fact that it's about a show that I love most characters and I'm really excited about only increases the awesomeness LOL. To me it's also a little more special because it's the first board other than the one I mod that I started to post often.... it was my first step into the wide fanforum world.

It took me a while since I am not big on interviews and all their secne are great. but after so thinking I have decide on the one with Elijah, Klaus and Rebekah standing over their mothers grave. I love it cause it showed how much they cared about her. And with the vow how much they care about each other, I know that then care about Finn and Koi but they were not there during the vow. II also love how it started with the three of them and now it the three of them once again,

While I have been to other s boards I have to say this is my favorite one. Every time that I go here I feel more and more exicted. Not only for the show but to come back here again, I love posting with everyone. And I lveo what a great atmosphere that we have. it is alway fun and friendly here. And there are no fights over with ship is better. Cause we know even the ones that we do nto like have their merits and hey b the time the show is in full we might even start to see the reason why others do like them,I can so not wait to see how much greater thiis board will be and I know that it will once the show begins

My favorite Original moment, now the first episode has officially aired and we got so many great scenes I will have to choose when Elijah asks Hayley how she is feeling about being a mother. (Big shocker I know ) I love that scene because it shows that Elijah realizes she's just a girl who did something she regrets and now is paying the consequences of her actions.

I can't believe we're celebrating 25K!! It feels like we just started this board, and guess we kinda did My experience with this board has been amazing!! I mean what's not to love about getting a board of a show you love! Even though this technically is a new show we have all grown to love the main characters already threw TVD, and we are continuing to love them on The Originals and getting to know the brand new characters as well. It's always fun being able to talk to others about the show, characters and relationships to others who always love those characters. Can't wait to continue this amazing during with everyone on this board and 50K will be here before we know it!!

My favorite Originals' moment is of course, a Klaus moment. Actually that's one of my fave TV moments of all time. Those 12 hybrids were gloriously slaughtered and Joseph's performance was out of this world. That was memorable, raw, emotional, glorious and all shades of awesome. And it touches me because that was his last resort at having someone truly being loyal to him, although he fails to realize that it's his fault people aren't naturally loyal to him.

When he sees that not only they weren't loyal to him anymore - through the sirebond - but that they were also conspiring against him, he loses it literally. That last breath and sigh the takes after he kills Kim is heartbreaking because it's a man realizing he's - like he said to Stefan just minutes before - utterly alone. I feel for him even if I think he's a jerk to Elijah and Rebekah who proved over and over again how much they love him. But Klaus is so messed up that the way he loves back is filled with fear, distrust and selfishness.

My favorite moment at the board was my first post there and seeing people showing support to the actors, the characters and the show. I was active in the campaign, sent many messages to people about it and about the poll and even though I don't post in the board much having it right away and seeing people also loving it was really amazing.

My favorite Originals moment is in "Bringing Out the Dead" when the entire family reunites. I am kind of in love with the scene when Kol, Finn and Rebekah come out and attack Klaus. It just shows how awesome and boss that family is/was. I also love their interactions in the next episode, "Dangerous Liaisons".

I have a personal favorite scene but that only includes two of the originals, and that's Rebekah/Klaus and it's in "The Five" for obvious reasons. Rebekah breaks my heart but it's a very powerful scene and very well delivered by both Claire and Joseph.
My experience in this board has been great so far. I love FanForum, so everytime I'm into a new fandom/show I always look for that board here. I don't post as much, but whenever I do, I feel welcomed and everyone has been pretty nice so far

One of my favorite Original moments is also one of the saddest. In 3x22 of The Vampire Diaries there's a small scene where Rebekah tells Elijah that Klaus is dead. Elijah immediately wraps Rebekah in his arms and they cry together. It is one of the rawest moments that they've ever had and it shows their deep emotional connection that they have for each other. After all the hell they've been through they still cling to each other for comfort. After Klaus has daggered his siblings on numerous occasions they still mourn deeply for him. It just proves that at the end of the day family always comes first for them. Posting on this board has been a great experience for me. I have made some great friends and have been able to share my irrational love for Elijah and all the other Originals . I have some great memories of Original Ninja Turtles, Rebekah screaming "WHERE'S MY SANDWICH", and making Si laugh out loud and get stared at awkwardly from the people around her. I'm so excited we reached 25k and can't wait for many more milestones !

I think my favorite Original moment is when Elijah/Klaus/Rebekah make the promise to be family forever
I just love that, because I think what makes them so strong is their family bond.

My favorite Original moment is *drum roll* an Elijah moment, of course. I think everyone already knew this because I spend too much time saying I love him haha. It's hard to pick one favorite scene because to me, he is such a loveable character and I enjoy all his moments. So I guess I would have to pick his first entrance in TVD. The way he arrived was so badass that I fell in love with his character the first second. Except the hair (lol), Elijah was PERFECT and still is. He may be the oldest vampire in the history, he is still a gentleman and has family at heart. My experience with this board is pretty amazing. I have to come and post everyday, it is too fun. Plus, everyone here is so nice and I ejoy posting with every single one of you. So cheers to our second milestone and to many more because this board is not going anywhere.

My favourite (two) moments would have to be when Bekah and Elijah reacted to Nik’s death, and when Nik reacted to Kol’s. There’s not much to add, great performances speak for themselves and I just love how the family continues to pretend they don’t care for each other, regardless of everything that’s happened. It’s tragic yet beautifully dysfunctional.

I’m really surprised at the board because, while I did know the Originals was big, I got to meet people in the campaign thread who I never met, and it showed me that more fans were excited than I thought. I thought the board would take awhile to come but it came as an early birthday gift and everyone was just so devoted into it, on fanforum I only stick to a few boards, but this one turned out to be the best spot and I love checking on the new friends I made here every day.

{Our Icons}

(courtesy of Si and Flora)
more icons are here

Special Thanks and Hugs to:
+May for the always and forever gif set
+Si for the icons ♥
+Babi, Kara, Cass, May, Lisa, Si, Stephie, and Mandi for the testimonies.
+And everyone for supporting this board and keeping it fun!
+banner, graphics, and icons were made by this dork

Last edited by soldier of affinity; 11-20-2013 at 12:32 AM
Old 10-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

{Our Icons} Continued....

(courtesy of Si and Flora)

Old 10-06-2013, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

The OP IS PERFECT.

The magazine cover. AMAZING.
Old 10-06-2013, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOVE that magazine cover!! Me and Stephie = Haylijah

OP looks great

to 25K!!!
Old 10-06-2013, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilSonღFan (View Post)
LOVE that magazine cover!! Me and Stephie = Haylijah
Love this so much.
Old 10-06-2013, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

2 months from opening day and we're at 25k already that's impressive everyone!!
Old 10-06-2013, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

We are amazing.

Oh. I almost forgot. Thanks for doing the OP, Flora. The magazine cover was such a great idea.
Elite Fan

OMG it's so amazing! That magazine cover - now I do want to know about you on Finn's board .

It's perfect Flora - you did a great job!
Elite Fan

Congrats people!
Old 10-06-2013, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

congrats on hitting 25k! the OP looks great!
Old 10-06-2013, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Did you really get banned from the Finn board??
Old 10-06-2013, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
OMG it's so amazing! That magazine cover - now I do want to know about you on Finn's board .

It's perfect Flora - you did a great job!
Lol there isn't even a Finn thread, I would be banned if there was one tho.

Quote:
Oh. I almost forgot. Thanks for doing the OP, Flora. The magazine cover was such a great idea.
It was a last minute thing and I just had to do it, thanks so much, glad you liked it
Old 10-06-2013, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora. (View Post)
Lol there isn't even a Finn thread, I would be banned if there was one tho.
I thought you meant on TVD board or something..
Old 10-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Am I the only one who sees squares in the title? What was supposed to be there Flora?
Old 10-06-2013, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stephie* (View Post)
Am I the only one who sees squares in the title? What was supposed to be there Flora?
No I see it too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by daretomove (View Post)
congrats on hitting 25k! the OP looks great!
Thank you