Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I want them to make a really strong connection, I want them to be friends...I want them to realise their feelings slowly

I want them to have angst...but I want it to build into something special
Old 11-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And I actually love the 'other stuff' in the webclip too. Its just what JB need for a slow build-up IMO
I agree. It's all part of the build which I think is awesome because it means they aren't just going to get together. I think some of the hardcore Jeremy fans however might see it as Jeremy getting his heart broken or something and then guess who gets the blame then...

What I find funny is all the brother and sister comments They've barely been seen together on screen so how do they have that vibe

Quote:
I want them both to be happy, damn it. They deserve it.
Right. Even if they might not be your first choice pairing for them they at least deserve some happiness
Old 11-09-2010, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I don't want Bonnie to get the blame for breaking "poor Jeremy's" heart.....or being oblivious to his potential feelings.

ETA: Onyeka- Yeah, I respect the Tyler/Jeremy and Jeremy/Anna fans, but neither of those scenarios are plausible at this point. For obvious reasons.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

McQueenFanGirl, that's spoilery.

i wish people would just stop harping on the Anna... and in some cases, Tyler issue. I shipped JA to tears, but the show wants us to move on, she's not going to magically come back. And the Tyler thing...ugh, i cant.

Well, since it's clear JB will not have a smooth and easy path to lurrve, i guess ill just have to sit back and enjoy the pretty in all it's awkward, cutesy glory.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

That webclip was just sooo darn cute
Old 11-09-2010, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kellie

The brother/sister argument is just....no.

Her breaking Jer's heart would be valid if they were in any sort of relationship. The 'other stuff' is clearly being brought in to make Jer jealous, which will then eventually bring out his feelings...which will in future bring out hers.

No hearts being broken. Simply feelings being discovered.

I get the Anna thing. I really do. But like Onyeka said, she's gone She wont come back. And I dont want Jer to get no love just because she is dead.

I didnt even know the Tyler thing was valid I was totally onboard with the idea for TB during the hiatus....before I knew Caroline would be a vamp. The storyline I was thinking for TB was basically what the TC storyline is now, so I feel vindicated in supporting them - because my ideas were valid.

But they never happened. JB are happening.

EDIT: It is Verna
Old 11-09-2010, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

hey no offence to the JA/JT fans either, but it's almost like people want jeremy to stay alone forever.
Quote:
Yeah, I don't want Bonnie to get the blame for breaking "poor Jeremy's" heart.....or being oblivious to his potential feelings.
bonnie can't win. on one hand they're going ew, it's Elena's brother, and on the other hand they want her to jump on every come-on he makes? she's clearly hesitant. which is REALISTIC given the circumstances.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

I loved Jeremy/Anna as well but Anna's not coming back which is sad but the truth.

Quote:
This is exactly what is going to happen I think

I'm glad they're not going to have a smooth and easy path. Where's the fun in that?
Old 11-09-2010, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyfreds (View Post)

Her breaking Jer's heart would be valid if they were in any sort of relationship. The 'other stuff' is clearly being brought in to make Jer jealous, which will then eventually bring out his feelings...which will in future bring out hers.

No hearts being broken. Simply feelings being discovered.
Yess, it needs to happen exactly like that. But I think some people could twist it into "oh, Bonnie is a such and such for breaking Jeremy's heart." I can see the wank coming from my house.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Haters are going to hate, no matter what. I get that they are pretty unexpected, but that's the beauty of it. They work so well, even though it's the last thing I would have came up with. I’m going to enjoy it, while I can watch them. The rest will fall into place.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellie101 (View Post)
I loved Jeremy/Anna as well but Anna's not coming back which is sad but the truth.

This is exactly what is going to happen I think

I'm glad they're not going to have a smooth and easy path. Where's the fun in that?
Right, and it wouldn't be believeable that way if it was easy.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Im glad we all agree

Tbh though, the hate can continue as much as it wants...

Because we keep getting new fans! There is more love than hate for them anyway, its just that haters are more vocal

All the reviews loved them! And I know some review sites are very fickle with their shipping ways, and ship anything But to literally have every single one praising JB? Thats a very good sign
Old 11-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
bonnie can't win. on one hand they're going ew, it's Elena's brother, and on the other hand they want her to jump on every come-on he makes? she's clearly hesitant. which is REALISTIC given the circumstances.
She's in a lose-lose situation here.

Quote:
Right. It's not going to be a smooth journey. These are just the bumps in the road that are going to make them realize they like each other. It'll likely be Jeremy first and then her later on discovering her feelings. People complain that it's rushed well look - it's not.

Quote:
I didnt even know the Tyler thing was valid I was totally onboard with the idea for TB during the hiatus....before I knew Caroline would be a vamp. The storyline I was thinking for TB was basically what the TC storyline is now, so I feel vindicated in supporting them - because my ideas were valid.
The Tyler thing is all about Tyler/Jeremy I think which I mean come on ,I respect their fans but let's just say they're a long shot..

What I don't get is that Tyler is getting involved with someone too not only Jeremy is
Old 11-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

the haters can bring it won't be the first time i've encountered it afterall.

wanted to make arts, but the sneak peek's quality isn't the best... maybe i should just wait till friday
Old 11-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ohhhh. I didnt even think of TJ I LOVE the TJ friendship, but KW clearly stated that would never be a romance. Which Im personally glad of, but thats beside the point!

And yeah....one second the haters are saying they are too rushed, and now JB are getting build up they say Bonnie will break Jer's heart?

Its just grasping on straws so it doesnt bother me