Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2011, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

|S♥E| #401: "Look who couldn't resist an epic romance," E teases S. Get it? Because their romance is epic. - Zap2it

401 - Four Hundred and One Threads

Please PM Jen or ask on the thread to be added.
Newest Members
370. MrsHenryandHollyGibson
371. loganandroryforever
372. ~KiRsTy~
373. Christina_1988 (Christina)
374. VDfan (Sarah)
375. EliseManny
376. minilight1020 (Connie)
377. andii98 (Andi)
378. lifetimES (Tugce)
379. Jess890 (Jessica)
380. Debbie87
381. AnuBamon (Anu)
382. rrpdsks (Santana)
383. xforblueskies (Tiff)
384. Nazalia
385. xoxogossipgirl09 (May)
386. Sapphiree
387. Emanfan642 (Jana)
388. mel_
389. HaleyJamesFan (Chrissy)
390. Fields of Gold (Vashi)
391. flaminhotcheetos
392. Suddenly Enlightened (Sophia)
393. DollyJfan4life (Lyntrell)
394. Queen Nadi (Nadia)

Honorary Shippers
1. Paul Wesley
2. Nina Dobrev
3. Kevin Williamson
4. Julie Plec
5. Bob Levy
6. Lea Michele
7. Lexi
8. Jeremy Gilbert
9. Jenna Sommers
10. Bonnie Bennett
11. Matt Donovan
12. Caroline Forbes
13. Katerina Graham
14. Entertainment Weekly
15. thetvchick.com
16. The Simpsons
17. Damon Salvatore
18. Mike Daniels
19. Mads Langer
20. Candice Accola

Old 05-15-2011, 05:44 AM
Total Fan

Delete

Old 05-15-2011, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's over - Dbz VD rox
Secrets Whispered - timeiscontagious
Phantom Pain - yllektra
Stop & Stare - EdwardShouldBeMyFiance
Impossible Surprises - koolknj93
Echoes of Love - truglasgowgal
Impact - awesomemorning
Stelena drabbles - FiestyEva
Someone wise once said - Smatalot
Crossroads - flawedperfectionx
Just the way you are - xOSillyGurlOx
My little ballerina - flawedperfectionx
Lie with me - deathly-smirk
Chances are - flawedperfectionx

Until we bleed - DarlaPr0duction
Its Over - twlt4hcore
Terrified - bittermelody
His love will conquer all - cutesunshine
Smile - VMfan101
Make you feel my love - GlitteryRockstar
I was waiting for you - October456
Bloodstream - acmmproductions
Perfect -xstrawberrysweetiex
For the first time - givemyloveachance
My vampire heart - givemyloveachance
All this time - givemyloveachance
Found - givemyloveachance
Breath in, breath out - givemyloveachance
In my Veins - givemyloveachance
It's over - itskinzproduction
Cause your amazing - RobstenGirl89
Incomplete - LullabyProduction
Today was a fairytale - brookchrystal13
All this time - brookchrystal13
Happy - brookchrystal13
Bubbly - SweetBrooke23
Everytime - SweetBrooke23

Please PM Jen for a link to the soundtrack.

Future Titles

Because "I'm not gonna give up on you. I believe in you."- Elena

Because he tried to push her away for her own good but she said "No"
Because Elena saw past his masked of pretending her can hurt her.
Because you'll be in my heart, from this day on, now and forever more.
Because without you, my darling, my spirit dies.
Because we'd take our time and live together day by day.
Because every star up in the sky was made for me and you.
Because you are a man of my dreams; You saved me from drowning in the streams
Because I told her you are a love of my life and One day you gonna be my wife
Because I can forget my very existence in a deep kiss of you.
Because “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
Because within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.
Because love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essense.
And it's been ten days without you in my reach, And the only time I've touched you is in my sleep.
But time has changed nothing at all - You're still the only one that feels like home.
And we will only need each other, we'll breathe together, Our hands will not be taught to hold another's.
I could never think of love without your name
I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you I'm tripping on words
You've got my head spinning; I don't know where to go from here
"If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to tell you I Love You"
How do you know you're in love? If the other person is your first and last thought of every day.
"Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day." - Nicholas Sparks
"Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit." - Peter Ustinov
"There's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo." - Gretchen Kemp
"Stefan’s stalwart steadfastness rang true throughout the episode." - TV Watchtower
"I’m impressed that Stefan's willing to adhere to Elena’s wishes & is able to restrain from chasing her." -Heroine TV
"This particular scene shows that at least Stefan respects Elena. And I like that." - Heroine TV
"It would be selfish of him to ask her [to turn], even tho if it were up to him, he'd spend forever with her." - EW
"She knows she loves Stefan, but she hadn't made decisions about their future."
"Stefan... as steadfast & supportive as always, the shoulder to cry upon, honoring her wiishes" TV Watchtower
"Stefan was the good brother — the one who would honor Elena’s wishes and keep her trust." - TV Watchtower
"He made her feel safe enough to tell him that, so understanding, just very loving of him." - OffColorTV
"He let Elena do as she wished and go with Klaus, although the misery Stefan felt was plain to see."- IGN
"Stefan knows Elena so well, the hike turned out to be just what she needed." - Voice of TV
"A tearful kiss goodbye with Stefan that left SE worshippers everywhere reaching for tissues" - TV Fanatic
"There's a beautiful scene between the two of them this week." Ksite TV
"[the waterfall talk] moved me. With more time, it could've been one of the most tragic scenes in the show." TV With The Foot
"It shows his respect for her that he’s honest about the good and the bad of being a vampire and it’s great to see." Affairs
"Amongst all the peril there managed to be a sweet & romantic portion with Stefan taking Elena on a hike" TVOverMind
"The highlight of these moments, though, had to be Stefan and Elena at the top of the waterfall." - AV Club
"If it were my choice, I’d want to be with you forever,” “Why have you never brought it up?” “Because I knew if it were an option, you would have. . . It would be selfish of me to ask you.”
Stefan: “Elena made her decision...I’m gonna put my faith in her."
Stefan: “Because she put her faith in me. She chose to trust me in spite of what I am. If I’m gonna bet on somebody’s instincts, it’s gonna be hers."
"Yes, it was a teary, romantic moment full of heart-tugging I-love-yous." Wetpaint
"Stefan and Elena got romantic and it was intense!" - She Knows
"Stefan’s candidness to Elena in their sojourn up The Falls was moving and very revealing." Televixen
"I could watch this scene a hundred times. It's beautiful...Stefan's strength & supportiveness are tangible." Zap2it
"Stefan understands her, even when she does not speak her thoughts aloud." Monsters of TV
"And now I’m crying. The whole goodbye between Stefan and Elena is heart breaking." Bookaholics Anonymous
"Stefan wanted to spend the last day simply in Elena’s company and to be there to comfort her" TV Watchtower
"The entire episode was about the question of trust: who do you trust — and who should you trust?... Finally, Stefan had to trust in Elena and abide by her decisions — even when she asked him to close his eyes and let her go willingly to an unknown fate." TV Watchtower
"It shows how much Stefan loves her that he knew she never wanted to be a vampire but stayed with her" My Vamp Fiction
It was "one of their best scenes as a couple in the entire series so far." - AV Club
"Bravo to Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, and the writers for a truly wonderful moment." - AV Club
"They’re both hopelessly devoted to one another and it’s cute." TV Surveillance
"It’s never been more adorable & emotionally satisfying than their walk to the top of a waterfall" TV Surveillance
"It was a beautifully honest and crushing moment built up to over the episode, having Elena tell Stefan that she doesn’t want to be a vampire and never has." VD.net
"Even when saying goodbye to her, tho everything in him is fighting against letting her go, he does." VD.net
"I thought that stuff was deeply moving," - Daniel Gilllies
"A weaker man would have wanted to keep Elena away from Damon as he lay dying — for nothing stirs buried feelings quicker than looming death." - TV Watchtower
"Stefan’s strength stems from the fact that each day Elena chooses him." - TV Watchtower
"No matter what she may feel for Damon, she does not act on it. She has made her choice — Stefan won her heart." - TV Watchtower
"Stefan will leave Mystic Falls to keep Klaus far away from his brother and Elena — the love of his life." - TV Watchtower
"I'm impressed that Stefan recognized the fact that Elena would probably need to see Damon before he died, and that he had the class and the strength of character to make her aware of it." - Zap2It
"That was a standup thing to do, Stefan: He wanted to give Elena time to say her goodbyes to Damon, if it came to that." - EW
"Stefan told her — to ease Damon’s pain — and because he knew that if Elena did not get a chance to say good-bye, she would be devastated forever." - TV Watchtower

Book titles
Stefan's love bathed her, shone through her, lighting every dark place in her soul like the sun.
Nothing else existed but Stefan, and the feel of his arms around her, and the fire of his lips on hers.
"I've already found what I want," she said brutally. "And who I want to be with forever."
"He's Stefan and he's all I care about. And I happen to be engaged to him."
Because "I’ll always be yours," Elena told him silently
And the amazing thing was that he did know. Elena was bathed in the deep glow of his trust for her.
Because she wanted simply to be with him. After that, everything took care of itself.
"If someone came to hurt him, they would find out what a bodiless opponent could do."
"Nothing mattered but that they not be separated again."
“Any time we get to be together is winning. Any moment-even in that dungeon…”
"I want Stefan to kiss me. I want Stefan’s kisses…warm and sweet and comforting."
When she touched the (silver) cord, it resonated so clearly to her of Stefan she knew it would take her to him.
"Somehow-somehow that brought you here. Because of love. Because we love each other!” - Stefan
Because they “held” each other, Elena snuggling weightlessly above the curve of Stefan’s arm…and it was bliss.
Because she needed to get to her beloved, her one and only, her true mate: Stefan
"He was her partner in the Great Dance; her equal and her opposite"
Because "he was her beloved and her lover in the purest sense imaginable"
"He was like a part of her mind that was constantly on fire, like a phantom limb that would never go away."
"If someone came to hurt him, they would find out what a bodiless opponent could do"
“You say I always make you say it first, so I’ll confound you. I love you, Elena.”
“I get all this?” he whispered “All this for you. Everything for you,” Elena said
"If she and Stefan had to die together, then they would die together"
“Any time we get to be together is winning. Any moment-even in that dungeon…”
They communicated in thoughts as pure and clear as shimmering gems.
"You followed me, and you rescued me,and now we’re here together,That’s all I care about.."
She and Stefan had always found heaven in each other’s arms.
They were meant to be together forever. Nothing else mattered now that she was home.
“Home” was where she and Stefan were together.
Elena had to cling to Stefan, could have cracked granite, but only squeezed her exactly as tightly as she wanted them to.
“I’ll take you with me wherever I go,” Stefan said hastily. “If you’ll take me with*you.”
“Since I first saw you, I loved you—but I didn’t know who you real y were. You were like a ghost in a dream."
"We’ve survived—everything. They say long-distance relationships can be pretty difficult"
"If you disappeared again, I’d worry and fret and follow you. To Hell if I had to.”
"She felt she would die without his touch. She wanted to touch him. She wanted him to touch her. She wanted him to be her mate."
"You’re my life," Stefan told her silently.
She felt her own soul lift to meet his, herself unshielded and unafraid. Stefan had long ago seen any selfishness, vanity, over-ambition in her—and forgiven it
He’d seen all of her and loved al of her, even the bad parts.
She was endlessly beautiful and endlessly powerful and mysterious to him. He longed for her.
Their bond was singing like an electric power line now
"I want you to hold me and keep me forever, and I want to hold you and keep you forever.”
At last they sank down together on the sheets, comforting each other in equal measure; exchanging sweet, warm kisses.
How could anything be wrong when she herself felt that heaven was near?
He kissed her until Elena felt her soul dripping off her fingertips.
That was Stefan. Her love, but not her lover, wil ing to love her chastely from now until the end of her days…
Invite him in? He was already in—inside her heart.
She felt her soul expand and come out of her body. And meet Stefan’s.

The rest

Previous threads:

[1]♥[10]♥[25]
[50]
[100] [200]
[250]♥ [300]
[350]
[Last Thread]

Old 05-15-2011, 05:46 AM
Master Fan

thank you Tee
Old 05-15-2011, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No problem!
Old 05-15-2011, 05:51 AM
Loyal Fan

thanks for the new thread Tee!
Love the title
Old 05-15-2011, 05:52 AM
Master Fan

this kiss

Old 05-15-2011, 05:52 AM
Total Fan

TFTNT!

Old 05-15-2011, 05:53 AM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT

Tee come to the rant thread. I'm gonna burst anytime now !!
icon:Ann
Old 05-15-2011, 05:54 AM
Loyal Fan

these pics

Old 05-15-2011, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No problem girls!

Nikki! How are you?
Old 05-15-2011, 05:55 AM
Master Fan

if you walkaway its for you beause i know what i want, i love you stefan

i wonder what they talked
Old 05-15-2011, 05:56 AM
Loyal Fan

^^Come.To.The.Rant.Thread.
icon:Ann
Old 05-15-2011, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Comingggggg....
Old 05-15-2011, 06:00 AM
Master Fan

i am coming too

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top