Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2014, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

As I said I loved Jeremy/Anna, but even I have to say the ghost stuff didn't make any sense He was all about Bonnie at that point. And then they broke up and never talked? Like they were never a couple to begin with, and then there was Jamie And then suddenly in 4x09 they remembered "Oh right, there's still Beremy".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
He sort of "helped" Julie with the majority of season 3, but he was only really involved in the season 3 premiere.
Okay. I hear different things about that time period all the time though. So I'm not settling with anything bc I don't know for sure Like "He only helped", then "He was there until 3x06" then "he was there until 3x09" another time I heard KW actually already left middle s2 but they kept the facade going
Old 11-05-2014, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

yeah... at the risk of being stonned, banned, set on fire, decapitated and disembowled, I'll be honest and say I never liked Pacey
Old 11-05-2014, 10:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
And despite it all, we're all (for the most part) still around. Clearly everyone here has the masochistic/I don't give up, ever gene.
Apparently. Ugh, I want to see them happy together.

Quote:
I first became interested in Beremy before season 2 even started. I read a fanfic about them after season 1 and briefly saw the potential, but quickly forgot about it until New York Comic Con. The adorable Kat/Steven interaction had me thinking of the potential again. I started officially shipping them immediately after Masquerade.

I never liked Jeranna or Anna; partly because I was a Jyler shipper (lol) and partly because I thought Anna was extremely overrated.
Oh, Jyler. I thought they were going to go with them at one point.

I thought Anna was okay, but I definitely agree. She seemed overrated. I didn't love her, but I didn't hate her either.

Awwwww, the Kat/Steven panel. It was adorable. I didn't see it until after Beremy began on the show. I was immediately intrigued with their scenes in Masquerade. So much tension in their glances at each other. Don't forget, "Sex spells."

Wait a second, there was a fic of Beremy before it happened on the show??????
Old 11-05-2014, 10:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

^^Me too. We surely have to see them happy this season

Quote:
If you knew all of the doomed ships I've supported in the past, you'd see I'm just a glutton for punishment.

I wish more people had stuck around the thread. Looking at the shippers list makes me a little sad.
I'm big on doomed ships as well

I think show has lasted longer and taken too many turns for the worse for most people to endure through. I mean, most of us here don't even watch anymore. We just scan the scenes of people we want to see on YT instead. Granted. I haven't done that this season at all. The most I've seen of the show is when someone posts gifs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
yeah... at the risk of being stonned, banned, set on fire, decapitated and disembowled, I'll be honest and say I never liked Pacey
I wasn't big on Pacey either. He was far too self depreciating/victimizing at times, it was a little much to take.

I just really loved his relationship with Andie.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
As I said I loved Jeremy/Anna, but even I have to say the ghost stuff didn't make any sense He was all about Bonnie at that point. And then they broke up and never talked? Like they were never a couple to begin with, and then there was Jamie And then suddenly in 4x09 they remembered "Oh right, there's still Beremy".

Okay. I hear different things about that time period all the time though. So I'm not settling with anything bc I don't know for sure Like "He only helped", then "He was there until 3x06" then "he was there until 3x09" another time I heard KW actually already left middle s2 but they kept the facade going
It didn't happen that abruptly. There were little hints of something more in the year before that, they were just few and far inbetween.

Kevin started working on other projects in the middle of season 2, so his focus wasn't completely on TVD, but he was still writing/producing episodes. He says in an interview that he handed the reigns over to Julie in season 3, but still allowed her to call him whenever she needed help.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)
Wait a second, there was a fic of Beremy before it happened on the show??????
Yup.

Here it is: Maybe You'll Be The One To Save Me (Smut Warning)
Quote:
I wasn't big on Pacey either. He was far too self depreciating/victimizing at times, it was a little much to take.

I just really loved his relationship with Andie.
Same.
So don't worry Bonnie, no banning tonight.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:35 PM
Extreme Fan

^Thanks! I'll check it out.

Quote:
^^Me too. We surely have to see them happy this season
We do. They've suffered enough angst, and so have we!

Quote:
I'm big on doomed ships as well

I think show has lasted longer and taken too many turns for the worse for most people to endure through. I mean, most of us here don't even watch anymore. We just scan the scenes of people we want to see on YT instead. Granted. I haven't done that this season at all. The most I've seen of the show is when someone posts gifs.
I hear ya. A lot of doomed ships have been shipped by me. And a lot of characters I love end up dying, or leaving the show.

That's me since S5. I stopped watching after S3, started again when Beremy were having scenes again and immediately stopped watching when Jeremy died. When he came back I just watched their scenes on YT and read this forum to see if they had any moments. This season, I only ever saw two of Jeremy's scenes. The rest. I'm just pulling for Beremy, everything else I either don't care or know enough to care.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's me since S5. I immediately stopped watching when Jeremy died, and then just watched their scenes on YT and read this forum to see if they had any moments. This season, I only ever saw two of Jeremy's scenes. The rest. I'm just pulling for Beremy, everything else I either don't care or know enough to care.
Hey, that's me on the boat next to you!
It's a real shame because this used to be my favorite show.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Hey, that's me on the boat next to you!
It's a real shame because this used to be my favorite show.
Glad I'm not alone.

I used to watch every Thursday. Every. Thursday. When Beremy were getting together I couldn't wait until the next episode. Not anymore, but I do still love my Beremy.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

Okay guys, I gotta head to bed
Lets hope well get something good tomorrow night.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

^^Good night! Hopefully tomorrow is good, I've got a lot riding on it not sucking.

Quote:
That's me since S5. I stopped watching after S3, started again when Beremy were having scenes again and immediately stopped watching when Jeremy died. When he came back I just watched their scenes on YT and read this forum to see if they had any moments. This season, I only ever saw two of Jeremy's scenes. The rest. I'm just pulling for Beremy, everything else I either don't care or know enough to care.
Me too.

I'm surprised I even started watching this show (well, I was forced into it). I was never into the vampire trend. I loathe Twilight, and glittery vampires. The show did provide a good sense of shock and awe in the first two seasons, but it went downhill after. I think when I really started to think about everything, I realized just how little I was invested in most of the characters and stories. I think if posting here had not become a habit when it did (in season 2), I would have forgotten the show ever existed. I tend to drop shows a lot
Old 11-05-2014, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
Okay guys, I gotta head to bed
Lets hope well get something good tomorrow night.
Let's hope for the best, yet expect the worst. Like always.
Goodnight.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Let's never forget that. It's worked for us before in the past. Expecting too much, never good.

Quote:

Me too.

I'm surprised I even started watching this show (well, I was forced into it). I was never into the vampire trend. I loathe Twilight, and glittery vampires. The show did provide a good sense of shock and awe in the first two seasons, but it went downhill after. I think when I really started to think about everything, I just realized just how little I was invested in most of the characters and stories. I think if posting here had not become a habit when it did (in season 2), I would have forgotten the show ever existed. I tend to drop shows a lot
I get what you mean on the whole vampire thing. I never understood the hype, but once I saw the pilot I was hooked. I even got my friend to start watching. There was more balance between characters back then. It wasn't perfect, but it was good. Then as it went on I noticed I loved very few characters. Bonnie was my favourite in the first two seasons and obviously Jeremy became a huge favourite of mine, but the writers started focusing even more on the characters I started not caring for. Now here I am, stuck because I can't seem to let go of Beremy.

I'm a huge show dropper too. There are so many I stopped watching, or need to catch up on. Also some I'm not into anymore that I gave up trying to catch up.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm surprised I even started watching this show (well, I was forced into it). I was never into the vampire trend. I loathe Twilight, and glittery vampires. The show did provide a good sense of shock and awe in the first two seasons, but it went downhill after. I think when I really started to think about everything, I realized just how little I was invested in most of the characters and stories. I think if posting here had not become a habit when it did (in season 2), I would have forgotten the show ever existed. I tend to drop shows a lot
Me, basically. If it wasn't for Tumblr and , I would've forgotten all about this show like I did with so many others.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Mel, I expect a full report of Jeremy scenes (if they are good) tomorrow

Goodnight y'all

Quote:
Now here I am, stuck because I can't seem to let go of Beremy.

THIS! No statement has ever been more accurate.