Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2014, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
I agree. Besides Elena seems to be happy for them but it's smart enough not to ask certain questions.
I don't see why she wouldn't be. It's not like Jeremy was 14 and Bonnie was 18. They have a very small age gap and it's perfectly normal. Bonnie is good for Jeremy and Anna and Vicky weren't exactly stable relationships. Imo, she's the only good one he's ever had. It's not Vicky's fault that she had so many problems,but Jeremy got further into his depression and need to do drugs when he was with her.

Matt doesn't make a big deal about much because he's awesome, plain and simple. He's the only normal one on the show, which is nice.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
I don't see why she wouldn't be. It's not like Jeremy was 14 and Bonnie was 18. They have a very small age gap and it's perfectly normal. Bonnie is good for Jeremy and Anna and Vicky weren't exactly stable relationships. Imo, she's the only good one he's ever had. It's not Vicky's fault that she had so many problems,but Jeremy got further into his depression and need to do drugs when he was with her.

Matt doesn't make a big deal about much because he's awesome, plain and simple. He's the only normal one on the show, which is nice.
I absolutely agree and it's not like it's new information to her about Jeremy having sex. Didn't she catch Vicki spending the night once? I remember she walked in on Vicki brushing her teeth in the bathroom then told Jenna about Jeremy not even being discreet about it. She also knows that Beremy are together, so it's definitely not a big deal. I'm sure there are things that Elena is okay with not knowing. It would be an awkward conversation to have with Bonnie which is why they most likely can't and won't talk about certain things. I like that Bonnie's more private about it all. It was an intimate moment between her and Jeremy and she'd like to keep it that way.

Last edited by WeFoundLove; 01-26-2014 at 02:25 PM
Old 01-26-2014, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, she's shy and he's the experienced one. She's had terrible luck with guys and even if his last 2 relationships weren't so special, he was a ladies' man, if you think about it. April had a giant crush on him,Anna was his stalker, Vicky couldn't stay away and Bonnie...had to have gotten over it once she saw how beefy his chest was.
Old 01-26-2014, 05:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Yeah, she's shy and he's the experienced one. She's had terrible luck with guys and even if his last 2 relationships weren't so special, he was a ladies' man, if you think about it. April had a giant crush on him,Anna was his stalker, Vicky couldn't stay away and Bonnie...had to have gotten over it once she saw how beefy his chest was.

I think more than anything... Caroline was making a big deal about Bonnie being with Elena's little brother. I don't think Elena would be that invested.

Speaking of that scene, I love the way Jeremy' looks at Bonnie in that second gif

Source
Old 01-26-2014, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

Diana
Old 01-26-2014, 05:46 PM
Extreme Fan

^ Jeremy gives Bonnie the best looks like
He looks so unimpressed in that last one. He was glaring hardcore.

Yea. Maybe also if it was Bonnie's first time, Caroline would make it a huge deal that Bonnie finally went to the next level like a rite of passage or something. But really it shouldn't be all that surprising for Jeremy and Bonnie to take things to the next level, and bringing Elena into it was like 3 seasons ago.

Quote:
I also remember when some other girl tried to get him to go upstairs with her and he rejected her.
Old 01-26-2014, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)
^ Jeremy gives Bonnie the best looks like
He looks so unimpressed in that last one. He was glaring hardcore.

Yea. Maybe also if it was Bonnie's first time, Caroline would make it a huge deal that Bonnie finally went to the next level like a rite of passage or something. But really it shouldn't be all that surprising for Jeremy and Bonnie to take things to the next level, and bringing Elena into it was like 3 seasons ago.

I also remember when some other girl tried to get him to go upstairs with her and he rejected her.
lmao...he should! He's a BAMF who doesn't need to kill people in order to show how powerful he is. He's a hunter with a face as old as Amara and Silas,he's beefy as hell and he's less likely to put up with b.s. than Bonnie is.

I get Caroline wanting it to be a big deal,but couldn't they talk about it in private, as opposed to being "D'AWWWW!! in front of Jeremy?

I remember that. Sarah liked Jeremy and Amy liked Matt. Amy was still willing to go out with Tyler, all so Sarah could get some.

I wonder if it was why Bonnie was so hesitant. It couldn't all be "Elena's Brother" if all these other girls like him.
Old 01-26-2014, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)
That was Sarah. It was kind of funny when he rejected her.
Old 01-27-2014, 07:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't even remember a "Sarah", ya'll have good memories

BTW, almost time for a new thread, any title ideas?
Old 01-27-2014, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

I say something to do with Caroline's reaction.
Old 01-27-2014, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
That was Sarah. It was kind of funny when he rejected her.
didn't she end up dying as part of Katherine's plot to get Tyler to kill someone and activate the curse?
Old 01-27-2014, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
didn't she end up dying as part of Katherine's plot to get Tyler to kill someone and activate the curse?
Yup.
Old 01-27-2014, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

I felt sorry for the actress. Her characters always gets screwed or she winds up being cast in such similar roles.

Btw, I love your Cosima icon. Katherine, Stefan,Amara,Silas, Stefan and Elena should have a support group with every single Orphan.
Old 01-27-2014, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Btw, I love your Cosima icon. Katherine, Stefan,Amara,Silas, Stefan and Elena should have a support group with every single Orphan.
The Clone Club is so much better than the Doppelganger Delinquents.
Old 01-27-2014, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
The Clone Club is so much better than the Doppelganger Delinquents.
Ok, you've got me that one. They have Felix and Helena's crazy is nowhere near as bad. There are too many of them to have love triangles. It would still be funny to see the flabbergasted look on their faces when they realize how meaningless and ordinary their doppleganger crap is.

I wonder if Jeremy will ever get one. I mean, Amara said she never forgets a face. I want two Jeremies and two Bonnies!

Btw...Who are Max and Elanor?