Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2013, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
That scene was a little iffy for me. Idk why Bonnie couldn't call Jeremy her boyfriend after they professed their love for each other, made out more than once, and Jeremy said he'd never let her go. After everything they've been through and how much Jeremy has changed, I also found it weird that Bonnie referred to him as her best friend's brother. He hasn't been the BFB since early season 2.
yeah, I'm with you. Though she at least admitted that she was "madly in love with him" I still found it odd that she didn't know what to call him and referred to him again as her friend's brother...

it was a bit odd, like you said. the hopeful part of me wants to say because she doesn't just consider him her boyfriend, etc, I don't know. It was different at first I was like " oh, crap, here we go with the stupid angst all ready"
Old 11-21-2013, 10:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
That scene was a little iffy for me. Idk why Bonnie couldn't call Jeremy her boyfriend after they professed their love for each other, made out more than once, and Jeremy said he'd never let her go. After everything they've been through and how much Jeremy has changed, I also found it weird that Bonnie referred to him as her best friend's brother. He hasn't been the BFB since early season 2.
Ikr?!! SOOO much has happened, how could she even still think that?! It's as though she still feels guilty for dating Elena's brother... which she obviously shouldn't since Elena clearly understands how the two feel for each other and doesn't have a problem with it at all. If anything Elena is happy that her brother and best friend, after all the hard times they have endured, can finally find happiness in each other. It did seem a bit out of character to me, but I enjoyed the scene because it made me giggle and roll my eyes... like come on Bonnie! He's your damn boyfriend!! The final scene HAD to make up Bonnie's mind, IMO. If Bonnie doesn't know whether to call him her BF after that... then argh!!
It seems to me that the best relationships -- the ones that last -- are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. One day you look at a person and you see more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. The person who was just a friend... is suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with. - Scully
Anna Dee
Old 11-21-2013, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by annadee (View Post)
Ikr?!! SOOO much has happened, how could she even still think that?! It's as though she still feels guilty for dating Elena's brother... which she obviously shouldn't since Elena clearly understands how the two feel for each other and doesn't have a problem with it at all. If anything Elena is happy that her brother and best friend, after all the hard times they have endured, can finally find happiness in each other. It did seem a bit out of character to me, but I enjoyed the scene because it made me giggle and roll my eyes... like come on Bonnie! He's your damn boyfriend!! The final scene HAD to make up Bonnie's mind, IMO. If Bonnie doesn't know whether to call him her BF after that... then argh!!
Yeah, I'm going to be a bit annoyed if Bonnie continues to call him her BFB instead of her BF; especially since I think it's obvious that Jeremy thinks of her as his girlfriend.
Obsessed Fan

Maybe she doesn't want to label it, because they haven't talked about it . And remember last time he was her "boyfriend", it didn't exactly end well. But she's madly in love with him, which works for me
Master Fan

yeah, sometimes I just wonder if she was trying to find a way to put it. Please, she was probably a little awkward, here was this guy who was turned into a vampire and was into her friend after she just got to college and came back from being dead, etc... so it was a odd situation.

but yeah, she call him your boyfriend... and he might be your BFF anyways too maybe so I just ... at least she admitted and kind of smiled when she said she really loves him. Thank god for Steven, er, Jeremy not giving up and getting us to the point.

Regardless of what happens from here on out we've got:

I love you
and Jeremy being her first
Plus some really great lines / moments the last season or two with him telling her stuff
Old 11-21-2013, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

If bonnie has to worry about Elena, Elena shouldnt give two craps or even comment considering she was a go between between two brothers herself. So she shouldnt even have a comment to make about Bonnie dating her own brother.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
Maybe she doesn't want to label it, because they haven't talked about it . And remember last time he was her "boyfriend", it didn't exactly end well. But she's madly in love with him, which works for me
true... and maybe she thinks / feels its more than that? If she's "madly in love with him" as she admitted, then maybe she feels boyfriend wasn't enough?

But if that was the case then the BFB thing really would seem weird so IDK...

Its been nice to see the last couple episodes though Bonnie being a little more, IDK, assertive? Usually she's been sometimes in the past a bit reserved when it came to them but her asking / wanting him to tell her that he loved her and then being like " just kiss me" tonight ...

I get that she might have reservations and that's all well and good but I think despite them she's giving in to her feelings
Old 11-21-2013, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know they haven't talked about it, but if Bonnie doesn't consider Jeremy her boyfriend, then she probably should of told him after he said he'd never let her go. That's a pretty serious thing to say to someone who's not your girlfriend.
Maybe I'm just reading too much into her lines. I just wish we didn't have to wait until January to see what's next for their undefined relationship.
Old 11-21-2013, 11:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I know they haven't talked about it, but if Bonnie doesn't consider Jeremy her boyfriend, then she probably should of told him after he said he'd never let her go. That's a pretty serious thing to say to someone who's not your girlfriend.
Maybe I'm just reading too much into her lines. I just wish we didn't have to wait until January to see what's next for their undefined relationship.
Wow, I didn't realize we had to wait until January. That's so long.
It seems to me that the best relationships -- the ones that last -- are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. One day you look at a person and you see more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. The person who was just a friend... is suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with. - Scully
Anna Dee
Old 11-21-2013, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by annadee (View Post)
Wow, I didn't realize we had to wait until January. That's so long.
There's only a 2 week break until 5x09, but we won't see Bonnie and Jeremy again until 5x11, which airs after the New Year.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
There's only a 2 week break until 5x09, but we won't see Bonnie and Jeremy again until 5x11, which airs after the New Year.
Bummer

Diana
Old 11-22-2013, 03:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

finally made it

I am glad that it's finally happened. We've been waiting so long.
Even if bonnie does not know wass Jer is for them. She knows that she wants to kiss and that she accepts the pain (The Anchor) for him. It was so hot, sexy and amazing. No sexscene at TVD was so nice for me.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

Eat ****, Jessica, it's carrot!
Old 11-22-2013, 10:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

^^^Kinda love that you posted that I made it!

As for the bf/gf status, I do think they will address their status in a later episode. It's too bad we have to wait until the new year Anyways, I'm sure they are both still getting used to being alive again/touching-feeling/getting a second chance with each other.

Did anyone think these two had sex before? The way Bonnie casually mentioned doing it at the Salvatore mansion in the bathtub was a little surprising I don't think they have spoke this candidly about sex before.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
^^^Kinda love that you posted that I made it!

As for the bf/gf status, I do think they will address their status in a later episode. It's too bad we have to wait until the new year Anyways, I'm sure they are both still getting used to being alive again/touching-feeling/getting a second chance with each other.

Did anyone think these two had sex before? The way Bonnie casually mentioned doing it at the Salvatore mansion in the bathtub was a little surprising I don't think they have spoke this candidly about sex before.
Really? I love it. I was going to post the gif sets of the entire sex scene first, but I saw that and it made me laugh.

I hope you're right.

I'm positive that not only was it Beremy's first time, it was also Bonnie's first time. I think they had been talking about it ever since she got back though, which is why it was so casually brought up. Bonnie wanting to find the right time and place to do it, Jeremy getting a hotel room for her, Bonnie lighting a hundred candles to set the mood, just the entire episode building up to the sex had a "Special First Time" vibe.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top