Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2013, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
I'm pessimistic by nature
So am I. I can't help it.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:03 AM
Extreme Fan

I love that gifset! That was a really cute moment between them.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

I don't think that I can really either... I mean, I am hoping for good things this season but I know I just don't dare get my hopes up too high or they will probably be smashed
Old 06-12-2013, 05:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Definitely learned my lesson the hard way about getting my hopes up.

Credit

I love this one.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

Great gifsets. Thanks everyone for sharing I'm reblogging both.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

love those
Old 06-12-2013, 07:22 PM
Extreme Fan

There are so many pretty ones out there. Beremy's cute moments are captured beautifully in all of them. People are talented.
Old 06-12-2013, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
I'm pessimistic by nature
And it's definitely easy to be with this show! What I do though now is just keep my expectations low - not necessarily pessimistic but just low. This helps avoid too much disappointment. And I try not to let the good things get me too happy b\c the show can always take a turn. At this point, I feel like we've been through the worst w/ JB. I mean, what's worse than cheating? Of course there's the option of not giving them a SL at all but I think if they wanted that the writers wouldn't have really built them up this season, made Bonnie sacrifice herself for him, make it so they could have contact while Bonnie's a ghost (she could have always moved on). They could have really ended it this season but they didn't, they made Jeremy and Bonnie's relationship more important. It would be foolish of the writers not to continue it at this point.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 06-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)

Credit

I love this one.
OMG, that is gorgeous!
Old 06-12-2013, 09:23 PM
Extreme Fan

It's so pretty!! I can't stop staring at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
And it's definitely easy to be with this show! What I do though now is just keep my expectations low - not necessarily pessimistic but just low. This helps avoid too much disappointment. And I try not to let the good things get me too happy b\c the show can always take a turn. At this point, I feel like we've been through the worst w/ JB. I mean, what's worse than cheating? Of course there's the option of not giving them a SL at all but I think if they wanted that the writers wouldn't have really built them up this season, made Bonnie sacrifice herself for him, make it so they could have contact while Bonnie's a ghost (she could have always moved on). They could have really ended it this season but they didn't, they made Jeremy and Bonnie's relationship more important. It would be foolish of the writers not to continue it at this point.
I think I've moved on from my pessimistic phase to just keeping expectations low. I'll always hope for the best, but I'll never get my hopes up too high. This show is so weird for me. I go from always optimistic to slightly optimistic, to hopeful, to completely crushed, to pessimistic, to having a bit more hope. It's like a wild roller coaster ride of emotion. Now I'm good with keeping expectations super low and still sort of hoping for good things.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
it really would be... they connected more this season on some levels too. so it would be foolish but then again, this is TVD so...

right now I think that they might have something good in store for Season 5 but am not really expecting much at the same time
Old 06-12-2013, 09:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I think, comparing this to the beginning of Season 4, there's slightly more hope of actually getting something with them. I mean, yea they had that moment in the Season 3 finale (or was it the ep before that?) that could have easily been ignored in Season 4. And, I mean, all they've had at the beginning of S4 were looks and then they moved on to bigger things. I think that the events in Season 4 leading up to Season 5 can't easily be ignored. So I have more hope for S5 than I did for last season, but I'm still being very cautiously optimistic. Still not having huge expectations.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Cheating twice? Ignoring Bonnie for a living girl, the year after he ignored her for a dead girl when she was alive?
Old 06-12-2013, 10:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

yes, you are a pessimistic.

Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst is the way of coping with the show. But I do genuinely think JB has a real shot at a good story in season 5.
Old 06-13-2013, 06:04 AM
Elite Fan

I don't expect the worst but I keep my expectations low. I had incredible low expectations for JB when S4 started so I was pleasantly surprised with everything they got. I don't have high expectations for S5 but I believe this time they have a real chance of being happy together. Maybe it won't happen but at least things look better than the previous seasons.