Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2013, 09:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Awwww, sweet gifset.

The school hallway one is the cutest thing ever
Old 06-10-2013, 07:40 PM
Extreme Fan

YES!! The hallway kiss was probably their sweetest kiss.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Hmm, I wonder what made Kat change her mind. A few months ago, she was saying that she wanted Bonnie to have a more mature relationship.
Well, I think in some ways she did have a more mature relationship, maybe I don't know.

Sometimes I think that if two people get back together after one or both of them hurts the other one that the relationship is more mature because of the hurt that they have suffered, etc, if that makes sense. Because you lost someone you cared about in a way it makes it more mature to me because then you have the ability to understand how much that person might have meant to you. I don't know, its late, I got off work late and I am rambling. Probably doesn't make much sense.

Great that she said that but until it happens, I don't trust the writers. The certainly do deserve it though ( and yes we do as fans as well)

Though I do find it sick and odd that JP might be setting Jeremy up to have a relationship of sorts with her as a ghost after having him apparently discover that he loved Anna as a ghost too... I mean, I know that JP doesn't have very many new ideas in her head or any at all but come on.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
Though I do find it sick and odd that JP might be setting Jeremy up to have a relationship of sorts with her as a ghost after having him apparently discover that he loved Anna as a ghost too... I mean, I know that JP doesn't have very many new ideas in her head or any at all but come on.
I agree, I hate this storyline and I hate that people are calling Beremy a rip off of Jeranna.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

yeah... I didn't mind Anna but I find most people who like/liked them kind of annoying, obviously.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
yeah... I didn't mind Anna but I find most people who like/liked them kind of annoying, obviously.
I only have 2 friends who shipped them and I converted one into a Beremy fan.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:56 PM
Extreme Fan

I think JP's got some ghost fetish or something. The circumstances are annoyingly like when Anna was a ghost, but I think b/c it's Beremy it will be completely different. I can't compare Beremy to Jer/Anna. I guess in a way (while it's dumb that Bonnie's a ghost and I hate that she is) I'd rather the struggle in their relationship be something that doesn't involve a third party/love triangle. I only hope they end up fixing this mess so Beremy can finally be happy. It would be amazing and maybe too much to ask for if we'd actually get some good stuff with this angst thing. If they are going to give them this they should might as well make it a decent story. I can't say I trust the writers too much not until I see what's happening on screen though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
I only have 2 friends who shipped them and I converted one into a Beremy fan.
Nice!
Old 06-11-2013, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

agree that if they are going to do this than they should at least make it good... but do I trust the writers to do that?

No, not really.
Old 06-11-2013, 03:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
agree that if they are going to do this than they should at least make it good... but do I trust the writers to do that?

No, not really.
Can you blame us?
Old 06-11-2013, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)
Can you blame us?
Nope. What was it Elena said to Stefan in early season 1? "Trust is earned. I can't just magically hand it over."
Old 06-11-2013, 04:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I didn't care about Anna one way or the other in season 1. But after season 3 I can't stand her or Janna. Mostly because I feel like I know what the Jeremy/Anna relationship was and wasn't in season 1. In season 3 the show tried to tell me something other than what they showed in S1. It was fanservice and I will never think anything differently.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvisepic (View Post)
i didn't care about anna one way or the other in season 1. But after season 3 i can't stand her or janna. Mostly because i feel like i know what the jeremy/anna relationship was and wasn't in season 1. In season 3 the show tried to tell me something other than what they showed in s1. It was fanservice and i will never think anything differently.
mte
Old 06-11-2013, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ehhh, I'd rather focus on Jeremy\Bonnie - makes no sense dwelling on what the show did in the past. Hopefully, they'll be able to do better for JB in the future! I think they're actually important to the writers now. I feel like they were written better this season, better than last season. Of course there's always the writers glossing over things but they do that w/ a lot of pairings in the show unfortunately.

Made this today:

It’s like a detour - where his subconscious learns to recognize you as someone he loves, someone he wants to protect.
She is electric, can I be electric too?

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 06-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

^^^Word. I've learned the hard way (with this show) that dwelling on past mistakes just makes things worse.

Love the gifset Thanks for posting
Old 06-11-2013, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

awesome gifset there...

I'm pessimistic by nature