Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2013, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
ring of fire, I think that's what coming next. At the very least, she'll get to say goodbye to him.
I hope so It's going to be sad but like everybody is saying it's better than nothing.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

I'd rather they let him come back

Old 05-04-2013, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

Great caption.
Old 05-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Old 05-06-2013, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

I guess a goodbye scene is better than nothing, but I'll never feel like they got real closure. I will forever be bitter that not only did Jeremy die, but he died before Beremy got a sex scene.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
I guess a goodbye scene is better than nothing, but I'll never feel like they got real closure. I will forever be bitter that not only did Jeremy die, but he died before Beremy got a sex scene.
yes! especially that. it really is quite sad that Bonnie is going to graduate without that
Old 05-08-2013, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

well, we shall see soon enough whether or not they even give us a goodbye scene
Old 05-09-2013, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Do you guys think Bonnie is really dead and staying dead? And to think it was because she was trying to bring back Jeremy just like in the S2 finale.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 05-09-2013, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

I don't know. I don't think that she was really dead. I think that as Angel said elsewhere that maybe it was the spirits and nature trying to show her that they weren't going to let her do what she was trying, maybe?
Old 05-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Bonnie better not be dead.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:17 PM
Extreme Fan

So I guess we now go from 1/2 of our ship being dead to the whole thing being dead.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
I don't know. I don't think that she was really dead. I think that as Angel said elsewhere that maybe it was the spirits and nature trying to show her that they weren't going to let her do what she was trying, maybe?
Would Grams lie to her about that though? I think she is dead but I'm hoping there's a way to bring her back...maybe? Although she wasn't wearing a ring and she didn't have vampire blood in her system. I'm not sure what other loophole they can use especially since usually they'd rely on Bonnie during this type of situation but if she's a ghost, I don't think she's a witch so I'm not sure how they're gonna go about this.

Quote:
So I guess we now go from 1/2 of our ship being dead to the whole thing being dead.
At least they're both ghosts so as long as the veil is down, they can still have some scenes together before whatever happens, happens. But ya wow, technically both people in the ship are dead.

I can bring Jeremy back. I can keep him here! This was always the plan. Jeremy was never suppose to die.”
She is electric, can I be electric too?, “I can bring Jeremy back. I can keep him here!...

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 05-10-2013, 05:28 AM
Master Fan

not sure if Grams would lie to her but then again... is she really Grams? Maybe its " Silas?"

Silas would be able to be her maybe since he was just trapped in the stone thing maybe. Don't know about that but he was able to be Grams once before to Bonnie so maybe he was again?

No idea.

Yeah, now they are both dead, or at least so we think. The show better damn well let them move off into the Other Side together or bring them both back. Bringing back one of them and letting the other one stay dead would be hilariously stupid. Which of course means that JP will probably do it...

and I wonder if one of them might come back... but as a ghost? In the books, wasn't Elena or someone a ghost and was still hanging around?
Old 05-13-2013, 04:47 AM
Master Fan

at least we'll supposedly get something in a few days
Old 05-13-2013, 05:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

With this show and this particular couple.....I'm starting to think nothing is better than something *sigh*