Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2013, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
The main problem would be that if Jeremy is back other people would be back too. I love both Jeremy/Anna and Jeremy/Bonnie but I don't want another love triangle or something like the S3 mess.
oh, god. never even had thought of that... but I think that Anna had moved on with her mom, if I remember correctly. the only people I think that would be back would be the people who had yet to move on... I think.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
oh, god. never even had thought of that... but I think that Anna had moved on with her mom, if I remember correctly. the only people I think that would be back would be the people who had yet to move on... I think.
I always saw it as Anna moving on with her mom meaning she's not exactly stuck where Jeremy probably is or where all of the other supernaturals are that could potentially come back (or so Silas says). I can't exactly see them bringing everyone back. Regardless, I don't think Anna is a huge issue at the moment anyways.

I know what you mean about the consequences, but the way I see it there's always going to be consequences on a show like this. If, let's say, they tear down the veil (I'm not 100% sure they will, but they might) how will these supernatural creatures coming back be different than Ghost World? Won't they find a quick solution or something and get rid of them? If even part of that veil is to go down, it should be completely different than Season 3 b/c we already saw that s/l play out before. If not, they shouldn't bother.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
I never thought of that. Maybe she really found peace and moved on. I hope so.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I never thought of that. Maybe she really found peace and moved on. I hope so.
I hope so too.. really don't need a repeat of the train wreck that was season 3

true about the veil but I bet if there are consequences than kind of like last time... IDK. I just know I won't ever trust JP regarding these two
Old 04-23-2013, 05:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

I only want Jeremy back, not the other ghosts. The ghost story from season 3 was nonsensical, even though it was nice to see some of the old characters.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
I only want Jeremy back, not the other ghosts. The ghost story from season 3 was nonsensical, even though it was nice to see some of the old characters.
I agree with that... probably wouldn't happen that way but I agree
Old 04-23-2013, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
If all the others supernatural creatures come back I don't think a lot of them could really come back. Some actors are busy with other shows. But if they go ahead with this storyline I think they will use it to bring Jeremy and Alaric back and probably some bad guy so they can have a new villain.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
If all the others supernatural creatures come back I don't think a lot of them could really come back. Some actors are busy with other shows. But if they go ahead with this storyline I think they will use it to bring Jeremy and Alaric back and probably some bad guy so they can have a new villain.
would rather Alaric just say dead but you are probably right. though maybe he found Isobel and they "moved on"
Old 04-24-2013, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
but I think that Anna had moved on with her mom, if I remember correctly.
I think she has moved on too she has found peace.

I just want Jeremy back...maybe Alaric too as long as he doesn't come back an uber vampire hunter. But everyone else enough I miss them (Jenna, Anna etc.), I think I see why they're gone. Jeremy's death though I don't understand and it wrecks so many people like Bonnie and Elena.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 04-24-2013, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

For a moment, it was great seeing Bonnie and Jeremy had their prom dance, Guess the happiness was short-lived.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
I think she has moved on too she has found peace.

I just want Jeremy back...maybe Alaric too as long as he doesn't come back an uber vampire hunter. But everyone else enough I miss them (Jenna, Anna etc.), I think I see why they're gone. Jeremy's death though I don't understand and it wrecks so many people like Bonnie and Elena.
same... and while I personally never cared that much for Kol, I'd be fine I guess if he came back so long as Jer came back too and then Kol can run away too New Orleans...

I wonder if Klaus figured out that his dad might be one of the ones that came back from the other side or not? He might not have been so gun ho about everything
Old 04-24-2013, 09:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I'm with you. I only want Jeremy back. I don't care to see any of the other ghosts. We already had that s/l in Season 3 and they didn't even need to complete any triangles of sacrifices in order to do it. I can't see what would make this time so different, and it needs to be different to avoid being a repeat of Ghost World.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)
I'm with you. I only want Jeremy back. I don't care to see any of the other ghosts. We already had that s/l in Season 3 and they didn't even need to complete any triangles of sacrifices in order to do it. I can't see what would make this time so different, and it needs to be different to avoid being a repeat of Ghost World.
I agree though we all know how much JP and the crew likes to recycle the story lines...

her quote about never seeing him again"on this earth" from after he died still rings in my head.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

If Bonnie wasn't so useful to have around I'd have no doubt they could possibly be meaning her future death

Icon
Old 04-25-2013, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefiro (View Post)
If Bonnie wasn't so useful to have around I'd have no doubt they could possibly be meaning her future death
wouldn't surprise me either under other circumstances but I highly doubt it happens