Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-03-2011, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Ani <3

They were all cute in their scenes but I'm confused o.O

They can't be a couple right? I mean to skip straight to being a couple would be so disappointing They're adorable but I don't want it to happen this way. I'm crossing my fingers they're just suddenly very touchy and close on a friendly level now only
Old 02-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

Ok you know what im just going to try and look at the positve side

They do bring the pretty, Kat looks stunnig I like her hair as well.

Seriously though I will never forgive the writers if there kiss is like one sec

Quote:
I'm crossing my fingers they're just suddenly very touchy and close on a friendly level now only
This is what I think, Im sure that someone will notice it and may question them about it.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Anything Bonnie related happen off screen this sucks!!!
Old 02-03-2011, 08:14 PM
Addicted Fan

This could be the way that Jeremy "comforts" Bonnie as the episode description said but the fact that so many of us are questioning the status means the writers have failed on some level, imo.

It infuriates me Maurice how Bonnie means so little to the writers of the show since so much of what happens with her ends up off screen. Like when did she even find out about Luca's betrayal over the moonstone. I wanted to see her reaction to that, instead we got the aftermath.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey, new to this board, but I thought Bonnie and Jeremy were so adorable tonight, although I was there was more and I want to actually see their relationship develop!
Old 02-03-2011, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

Hi!

If you guys go on Twitter, you'll see everyone asking, 'so are Jeremy and Bonnie a couple now?' I don't think they are, but the fact that so many people feel this way means there was some serious writing fail.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Hi welcome to the board!!!

My name is Angell!

Bonnie and Jeremy were so adorable!! Hopefully next week we will get to see more of them and we will learn the status of their relationship. We need more of them!!!

I can see why so many are questioning if they are a couple. their last real scene was of her leaving him in his kitchen in 2X10. The scenes in 2X11 don't count since it was all about protecting Elena. Then we get them tonight walking away with their arms around one another. How did we get from rejection to this form of closeness?

Last edited by Angell4; 02-03-2011 at 08:29 PM
Old 02-03-2011, 08:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angell4 (View Post)
This could be the way that Jeremy "comforts" Bonnie as the episode description said but the fact that so many of us are questioning the status means the writers have failed on some level, imo.

It infuriates me Maurice how Bonnie means so little to the writers of the show since so much of what happens with her ends up off screen. Like when did she even find out about Luca's betrayal over the moonstone. I wanted to see her reaction to that, instead we got the aftermath.
They took so much of her screen time away for guest stars and that wolf SL. They need to realize some of her SL does need to happen on screen

I liked the JB scenes but man it did not look right when you think about everything that's happen.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

I like how everyone is like ''are they a couple now?'' ''they were cute though''

Im hoping it will be cleared up soon, hoopefully nxt ep or someone will clear it up.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Disorder (View Post)
Hi!

If you guys go on Twitter, you'll see everyone asking, 'so are Jeremy and Bonnie a couple now?' I don't think they are, but the fact that so many people feel this way means there was some serious writing fail.
They looked like a couple to me even though I don't think they are. Maybe Steven was improvising again?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 02-03-2011, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I liked the JB scenes but man it did not look right when you think about everything that's happen.
somehow i would have preferred if they werent there at all to this.

even their last scene was a plot point for another couple. way to go show
Old 02-03-2011, 08:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
They took so much of her screen time away for guest stars and that wolf SL. They need to realize some of her SL does need to happen on screen
WORD!!! Not to mention the other witches are getting more storyline than her, imo.

Hmm Steven improvising, that could be an option but I don't think so since it was spoiled he would "comfort" her. His arm around her is a good way to comfort her but it so confusing. Fans shouldn't have to analyze and think so much about something that should be so simple. It would have helped so much if we got more interaction to determine how friendly they really are. I keep telling myself, maybe next week.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Maybe Steven was improvising again?
Good point, we all know Steven ships J/B hard
Old 02-03-2011, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

sorry dp
Old 02-03-2011, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I DEFINITELY feel like something was cut