Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-18-2011, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is a great title/quote. I didn't think I could endorse these two, but how could I NOT? Somehow when they are together I forgot that Jeremy is younger then Bonnie or that he is her best friend's little brother. Because none of it matters. They simply fit.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by infallible love (View Post)
This is a great title/quote. I didn't think I could endorse these two, but how could I NOT? Somehow when they are together I forgot that Jeremy is younger then Bonnie or that he is her best friend's little brother. Because none of it matters. They simply fit.
I felt the same way! I never expected to enjoy them as much as I am. This is a perfect description of them! I honestly don't think either of those issues matter all that much, well not to me anyways. It doesn't bother me that Jeremy is younger, it is only by a year and he has been through a lot, he has grown up faster than he should have to. I think he can be good for her right now, and she him.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

So cute Thanks for the link
Old 01-18-2011, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, they're good for each other.
ღღღ
Old 01-19-2011, 10:42 AM
Loyal Fan

i saw an article saying February/March

age difference doesn't bother me.

i kinda want some coffee myself.
Old 01-19-2011, 12:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Tftnt!!
Old 01-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt!

Icon by karahalliwell on lj!
Old 01-19-2011, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread. Love these two.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

Oh guys have you seen the latest interview with Kat, she talks about Bonnie/Jeremy and the almost kiss. I hope its ok to post it here I dont think its that spoilery maybe a tiny bit near the end.

Im surpised about her using the L word already unless she meant it due to the fact Bonnie has known Jeremy for so long.
The Vampire Diaries - Kat Graham Video Interview | Spoiler TV

Last edited by Disturbia; 01-19-2011 at 09:48 PM
Old 01-19-2011, 09:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Yeah she was talking more about knowing him and not wanting anything to happen to him, and like we've been saying she also using it as an excuse not to get involved with him either. She has feelings for him though but when she said it had nothing to do with Luca.

Thanks Nikki
Old 01-19-2011, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
Yeah she was talking more about knowing him and not wanting anything to happen to him, and like we've been saying she also using it as an excuse not to get involved with him either. She has feelings for him though but when she said it had nothing to do with Luca.

Thanks Nikki
Im guessing seeing him in the tomb hit her hard and she probably thinks her getting involved with him means more danger for Jeremy.

Straight to the point with Luka, Im guessing the closeness to Luka like Kat mentioned and we said this too is the fact he is a witch and she feels happy to find someone like her.
Old 01-19-2011, 10:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Im guessing seeing him in the tomb hit her hard and she probably thinks her getting involved with him means more danger for Jeremy.

Straight to the point with Luka, Im guessing the closeness to Luka like Kat mentioned and we said this too is the fact he is a witch and she feels happy to find someone like her.
Somebody risking their life for yours it had better

Yeah we new that would be the case, she still has so much to learn and right now Luka is the only one who can really help her so it's only right that there be some kind of attraction there.
Old 01-19-2011, 10:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Oh guys have you seen the latest interview with Kat, she talks about Bonnie/Jeremy and the almost kiss. I hope its ok to post it here I dont think its that spoilery maybe a tiny bit near the end.

Im surpised about her using the L word already unless she meant it due to the fact Bonnie has known Jeremy for so long.
The Vampire Diaries - Kat Graham Video Interview | Spoiler TV
It's not coming up for me! Why is it .html? Could that be why?

Nevermind. I saw it. She better be saying love as in she's known him forever, because if she's saying that Bonnie is in love with Jeremy, then this ship will most likely lose me.

Icon by karahalliwell on lj!
Old 01-20-2011, 08:06 AM
Addicted Fan

I agree it is way too soon for Bonnie to be feeling any romantic love for Jeremy, so I do hope she is talking about him in the sense that this is someone she has known all of her life and therefore loves him like her friends. She can love him but I don't think she is IN love with him. She better not be because that is way too rushed and unrealistic for me considering they haven't even gone out on a date. I understand that things are intense with the supernatural element thrown in and things happen at an accelerated pace but for them to be IN love is just asking me to believe too much, imo.

But I do love that Kat is is talking about Bonnie's affection for Jeremy and how she cares about him so much that she is trying to protect him. It is sweet even if he can protect himself, he does have the ring after all. He was also very close to successful to making his plan work in "The Sacrifice".

I just can't wait to see more of their story play out! I really do hope that they have some scenes together next episode despite neither of them being mentioned in the episode description or in the promos. At least we know they share scenes the following episode but I don't want to have to wait that long, not after this dreadfully long hiatus.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:47 AM
Absolute Fan

just dropping by to say hello and TFTNT