Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2013, 11:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
yeah, sometimes I don't mind the angst but I wish someone would say for 100%

A) he's not coming back. period.

or

B) something like we haven't seen the last of him but it might not be how you think

or some part of vagueness so they don't give away everything but still give more than what they are right now. Because right now just kind of sucks
Exactly. Not knowing kills because despite everything we still have a bit of hope left that everything will be okay.

I guess because Jeremy died by Silas' hands I see a better chance of him coming back somehow. As small as it may be, I don't think I would have had that hope if he died some other way. I'm even remembering in season 2 when Bonnie died and they were going to make us believe she actually died for a couple of episodes, but the writers didn't dare so they made it just a commercial break. Maybe they are attempting the same thing with Jeremy? Making him dead until the finale? Since Elena's involved and it effects her a lot as well I can maybe see things working out in the end.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)
Exactly. Not knowing kills because despite everything we still have a bit of hope left that everything will be okay.

I guess because Jeremy died by Silas' hands I see a better chance of him coming back somehow. As small as it may be, I don't think I would have had that hope if he died some other way. I'm even remembering in season 2 when Bonnie died and they were going to make us believe she actually died for a couple of episodes, but the writers didn't dare so they made it just a commercial break. Maybe they are attempting the same thing with Jeremy? Making him dead until the finale? Since Elena's involved and it effects her a lot as well I can maybe see things working out in the end.
maybe... i hope... I can see JP leaving him dead just to spite everyone who kept asking about Bonnie and Jeremy though
Old 02-16-2013, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

JP can't do that with Jer though. He doesn't only matter to Bonnie. He's Elena's last family member, Matt's best friend, and etc. They can't leave him dead. It's too cruel.

I'm so scared to see how much pain Bonnie will be in next episode trying to bring him back for Elena and her own sake. Haven't these girls been through enough?
Old 02-16-2013, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllForBeLieving (View Post)
JP can't do that with Jer though. He doesn't only matter to Bonnie. He's Elena's last family member, Matt's best friend, and etc. They can't leave him dead. It's too cruel.

I'm so scared to see how much pain Bonnie will be in next episode trying to bring him back for Elena and her own sake. Haven't these girls been through enough?
Probably... but not according to JP...
Old 02-16-2013, 12:58 PM
Extreme Fan

They are never in enough pain it seems. They love to bring on the heart ache even when it's too much to handle.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

I just don't get it.....it's just messed up now. They've made a joke out of killing characters who we've become emotionally attached to over the years. Jeremy was Bonnie's first love. How is she supposed to handle this after all the other stuff the girl has to deal with? She's just a teenager. They're all so young and don't deserve any of this.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

great question... and despite what the show told us in Season 3 I think she was more or less Jeremy's...

Vicki= infatuation more than love.
Anna= I liked Anna ( love MJ) but I never felt he loved her. He laid down on his bed and listened to music when they took her away

so... it was perfect. it was in the moments when they let it be and it could have been again.

It's me. I'm here and I"m real.

Which, ironically, would be a great line from Jer if he ever came back and like, snuck into her house and woke her up from a dream or something.

It's me. I'm here and I'm real. Would be perfect. Probably not going to happen but it would be so freaking perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNQGaA2Vt4c
Old 02-16-2013, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
great question... and despite what the show told us in Season 3 I think she was more or less Jeremy's...

Vicki= infatuation more than love.
Anna= I liked Anna ( love MJ) but I never felt he loved her. He laid down on his bed and listened to music when they took her away
It's just a difference of opinion. I still believe Anna was his first love because of the way he acted when she died and some things he said in S3 but that doesn't change how much Bonnie means to him.

I nearly bawled when he stopped Bonnie from following "Grams". He will always try to protect her. Even when he yelled at Katherine who he thought was Elena for not helping Bonnie first.
Old 02-16-2013, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Based on what they've told us (for only 4 episodes), Anna was Jeremy's true love. But based on what they've shown us for 2 seasons (minus those 4 episodes), Bonnie seems like his first real love. And since I always think show is better than tell when it comes to tv series, Beremy is true love to me.
Old 02-16-2013, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

I would think that since Bonnie is a descendent of the witch that created the cure to begin with and captured Silas......maybe she can be the one to succeed in bringing back Jer. I doubt Silas would do anything to help.
Old 02-16-2013, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Based on what they've told us (for only 4 episodes), Anna was Jeremy's true love. But based on what they've shown us for 2 seasons (minus those 4 episodes), Bonnie seems like his first real love. And since I always think show is better than tell when it comes to tv series, Beremy is true love to me.
exactly... I think he liked her and cared about her but given how more or less accepting he was when it all went down ... Season 3 was just OOC for me.

But regardless...

even though it might hint at corny I"d love it if Bonnie succeeded where Shane's wife failed
Old 02-16-2013, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

I still don't understand what was happening with Shane and his wife. So it wasn't really her talking to him, that was all Silas right? Bonnie is the strongest witch of her time so I don't doubt that she will surpass whatever Caitlin tried.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Yep, that was Silas. Shane had to be pretty dumb. I'd be thrilled to see a former loved one too but if they started telling me

Me: I'm bleeding
Dead person: Its okay. Its good.

Me:
Old 02-16-2013, 05:29 PM
Extreme Fan

I'd be running out of there too! The poor guy seems really desperate to get his wife and son back. He probably either believed it, or maybe there's something else going on. Yea, I think Bonnie is more powerful than Caitlin, but is it enough to bring Jeremy back just like that? I wonder where Silas is now? He's free and everything. Roaming around I suppose.

I really loved Jeremy saying that to her. "It's me. I'm here. I'm real." Even though they never really said it, there's so much love there. I agree I'd love for Jeremy to say that to Bonnie again. It could be something to let her know it's really him.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)
I'd be running out of there too! The poor guy seems really desperate to get his wife and son back. He probably either believed it, or maybe there's something else going on. Yea, I think Bonnie is more powerful than Caitlin, but is it enough to bring Jeremy back just like that? I wonder where Silas is now? He's free and everything. Roaming around I suppose.

I really loved Jeremy saying that to her. "It's me. I'm here. I'm real." Even though they never really said it, there's so much love there. I agree I'd love for Jeremy to say that to Bonnie again. It could be something to let her know it's really him.
oh yeah, and for some reason to me the perfect thing would either be she wakes up or just walking out on the street and bumps it him or something... nothing too earth shattering but nothing too corny where he's like eating a hot dog and then waves at her or something...

and they even got some alone time in this episode a little bit.