Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2013, 12:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
It will be interesting to see them working together and not against each other.
Also, I wanna see the brotherhood vibe from them!!
I doubt we will be seeing a lot of this.
Even on their own they are both unstoppable forces. With them together i can't imagine how much trouble the writers would have to go to to create a believable enemy that can survived even one encounter with both of them fighting as one.
Klaus spent 9 episodes fighting Marcel only because he put Elijah to sleep, he was basically rectifying his grave mistake and trying to get him back. If he didn't' have to dance around Marcel worried Davina would do something to Elijah he could have strolled into his compound in like 3rd episode instead of 8th and kill all of them.
They are only weak because they can't agree between each other.
I am just grateful we got two scenes; the Elijah chucrh kill and the one where they threatened Marcel together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liomi95 (View Post)
I would of thought that after Tatia and seeing the salvatore brothers fight over Elena they would not let a girl come between them.
I was wrong.
I know right! Words can not describe how disappointed i was when i saw Elijah to start developing feelings for his brother's girl all over again. But not surprised really, Julie can't help herself and i knew it would happen.
❤Originals❤Sherlock❤Supernatural❤Masters of Sex❤2 Broke Girls❤Sleepy Hollow❤Walking Dead❤Elementary❤Brooklyn 99❤Hart of Dixie❤Reign❤Lost Girl❤Vampire Diaries❤Blacklist❤Cougar Town❤Teen Wolf❤Almost Human❤
**Anna** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
It would be nice to have a triangle -less show for once
Amen to that!!! I mean, c'mon how many love triangles can happen to siblings in the world... even if it's TVD/TO world

I really do think that Elijah and Klaus' issues are deeper than "you liked the same girl that I liked".... there is trust, loyalty, sense of right and wrong issues to be explored.

Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 05:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It would be nice to have a triangle -less show for once
it would be .... but television in general seems to be bombarded with them right now... apparently the powers that be love love triangles
Old 12-18-2013, 07:50 AM
New Fan

I don't think they're fighting over a girl... Klaus isn't into Hayley (imo), he's into the baby and what it represents. So from Klaus' point of view he's fighting to make sure he's the dominant figure in the baby's life, not his brother. Hayley just happens to be the woman carrying the baby, so it seems like it's about her when it's not.

But I agree, I'm not interested in seeing the brothers compete for another person (whether girl or baby). They've already had (way too much) of that in TVD!
Vidota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with you, Vidota!

Klaus does seem to be fully interested in the baby and not Hayley... but there's always the possibility, and from what I gathered, the writers are leaving that door open just in case they want to add a triangle, and that's the part that makes me a bit weary.

Old 12-18-2013, 09:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

^right now Klaus doesn't love Hayley but if he sees her fall for Elijah he may get possesive. It's in human nature, sometimes we don't want something but the moment someone else is interested we suddenly have to take it away from them.
Also he is worried if his baby mother and Elijah are close the baby may love uncle more. And he is rightfully worried.
❤Originals❤Sherlock❤Supernatural❤Masters of Sex❤2 Broke Girls❤Sleepy Hollow❤Walking Dead❤Elementary❤Brooklyn 99❤Hart of Dixie❤Reign❤Lost Girl❤Vampire Diaries❤Blacklist❤Cougar Town❤Teen Wolf❤Almost Human❤
Old 12-18-2013, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

^ agree... he doesn't love Haley but he is worried about her closeness with Elijah, especially where the baby is concerned. And he might become possessive and already is and sometimes / possibly one day in the future become something more.

If anything, I think Haley would be used as more like a way to draw out the deeper issues between them though right now.
Old 12-18-2013, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Id love to see him being possessive of her
Old 12-19-2013, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

I think we saw that a little bit with the vampires at the start of the episode... the whole hand on the shoulder thing.

I mean it can be a sign of affection but also at the same time I think generally its a sign of "mine" of letting everyone know that you are claiming someone or something as yours and are going to, uh, think poorly of anyone who gets between you and that person / thing.

In RL, I think its kind of like when at a party or out at the bar, etc... if your hanging out with someone and you have a boyfriend or girlfriend and are talking to someone that they might not like or care for or feel threatened by ( rationally or otherwise) what sometimes happens?

Or it can even be just at a family gathering and is sometimes used as way to show solidarity and try to put off a unified front and that someone else is there and is going to look out for the person in question.

Sometimes I think in my experiences people come up and either put a hand on the shoulder, hold hands, put a arm around your waist, etc...

its both a sign of affection but at the same time I think its designed to send a message to the other people or persons involved that there is someone else in the picture too.

So I think we saw a little bit of that the past episode with the hand on the shoulder, etc. Its on a fractional level a intimate touch but its also a possessing one in some ways.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They are too funny especially the no pants video
Old 12-20-2013, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
They are too funny especially the no pants video
Right?? I love that interview Can't wait for them to do another one together

Old 12-20-2013, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Amen to that!!! I mean, c'mon how many love triangles can happen to siblings in the world... even if it's TVD/TO world

I really do think that Elijah and Klaus' issues are deeper than "you liked the same girl that I liked".... there is trust, loyalty, sense of right and wrong issues to be explored.
I agree and can't wait to see what happens. I love that this show and their relationship is so different from Stefan/Damon
Old 12-20-2013, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that their relationship is so different to SD too!
Old 12-30-2013, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love this from the gag reel

x

Old 12-30-2013, 09:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

I loved it too. Joseph's face is hilarious.
I enjoy watching Elijah beat up Klaus. He is probably the only one who can do it and live on, and also the only one who actually has the strength.
That scene where Elijah attacks Klaus after he said he didn't want the baby is so great and they had a heart to heart afterwards, Elijah admitted he feels guilty over failing Klaus, i cried watching them in that moment.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top