Master Fan

Lots of angst
Old 12-02-2016, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Stefan being dumped on again. I hate this show
Old 12-02-2016, 11:44 PM
Master Fan

This all better be leading to a happy ending

If they have to do angst though this is the only kind I can tolerate since SC are not to blame. And it fixes things from S7. We'll see Caroline helping Stefan this time. I hated how she was distanced from him last season. And Stefan gets to say goodbye this time. Though hopefully this separation is short.

x

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 12-03-2016 at 03:46 AM
Old 12-03-2016, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

dp
Old 12-03-2016, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

Aww, my babies. So sad to see them knowing their time is very limited... I wonder what they'll do in their last 24 hours.

Poor Stefan, he really can't take a break... there's always something bad going on in his life and he can never have even a short happy time, without something terrible going on. IMO if he doesn't get his happy ending at the end of TVD, then it'll be terribly unfair to me.

I've felt for Caroline too, and even though I think it was a bit extreme when she temporarily broke off their engagement, I understand that at the time she had to put twins lives first, obviously. But I have a problem with her thinking that she's the source of danger to twins life. Seline choosed them because they were powerfull witches and because of their natural abilities. I hope someone will tell her that very soon, preferably in the next episode.
Old 12-03-2016, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

In the finale I hope they do big timejumps where we can see they were happy without being pestered by these annoying villains.

What Caroline did was hurtful..... I get it but.... still

I think that Caroline thinks she's the problem because every year for almost a decade they've had these villains after them. And when they removed themselves from MF they were safe. But unless they get rid of the twins siphon powers they'll always be in danger. Bonnie was in hiding for 3 years because she's a witch so it's not about vampirism. So I also hope someone makes her realise it's a not because of her
Old 12-03-2016, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

It'll be so weird seeing everyone live happily with no villains coming after them... I think writers would have to take extreme solutions for that to make believable to me. Something like turning everyone human and taking away all the magic from the world. Very unlikable to happen though, because TO still has to go on.

Yeah, what Caroline did was a little too much. But I sorta get that because she can be hot headed, and is fiercely protective of her twins (basically everyone she loves, but her kids are priority).

I hope too someone will tell her what's really causing danger in twins life. I think it'll happen probably sooner than later since I don't see Alaric being away from Mystic Falls for too long.
Old 12-03-2016, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

Well Stefan and Damon didn't have to deal with villains the first 150 odd years of their lives. They should move to a remote island and cast a spell to cloak themselves or something

The twins will be better protected by supernatural creatures than humans tbh so I also think Alaric will figure that out sooner rather than later. I have considered Caroline letting the twins go for their safety which would be so heartbreaking but since she did it so early in the season I have a good feeling it won't happen at the end of the season. I hope not because she loves them so much

E.T.A:
You know what I was thinking is that this Cade guy is pretty laid back for a villain. Seline actually got to be a nanny So Stefan and Caroline don't have to cut off contact with each other. Does he even keep tabs on them? I mean Sybil was locked up for over a century. They just need to send him some evil souls. Jeremy hunts vampires. He can send some of them Stefan's way.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 12-03-2016 at 12:37 PM
Old 12-03-2016, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 12-04-2016, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

the dumb twins just killed the whole storyline for me.
Old 12-04-2016, 12:42 AM
Master Fan

I'm quite chill about this whole situation because I knew an engagement in 8x02 would mean angst and a mid season separation. It's TVD 101. And I'm glad it's not happening like S6 and S7 which was annoying to me. Now since this Cade guy seems open to negotiations I hope Caroline can figure out a way to bargain for his freedom. I really want it to be her. Especially because in 8x05 she said she'd protect and save him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
the dumb twins just killed the whole storyline for me.
Because Stefan made the sacrifice for them? I don't like Stefan being the martyr but if he had to do it at least it was for two innocent children who deserve it...
Old 12-04-2016, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 12-04-2016, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am not chill, but that's because I think it's always Stefan who is the one suffering. I didn't really appreciate Caroline's attitude at all. I am just kind of done, I am so sick of Stefan giving and giving and giving to everyone that he loves and never getting anything back from them.. it's depressing
Old 12-04-2016, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

No I'm talking in general. I don't like kids on tv as it is, no offense to anyone, it just ruins couples for me. And the kids with Caroline just doesnt fit to me. IDK, I just dont see it from her. The whole birthing/raising Alarics kids annoyed me too, I was hoping Alaric would raise them himself and sure Caroline could help here and there and be a fun aunt or something but i didnt want her to take on the mom role.

And I agree with Nikki, Im Team Stefan on this one. I felt so awful for him the whole episode.
Old 12-04-2016, 11:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
I am not chill, but that's because I think it's always Stefan who is the one suffering. I didn't really appreciate Caroline's attitude at all. I am just kind of done, I am so sick of Stefan giving and giving and giving to everyone that he loves and never getting anything back from them.. it's depressing

Love your icon

The fact that we know the finish line is almost here is probably helping me. What Caroline said was hurtful but she loves those kids so much. She said she felt like dying when she realised they were gone. I'm not a parent but I'm trying to put myself in her shoes. It's a very stressful situation. Did you see what Alaric said to Caroline? He was stressed too. So I get where they're coming from. And since Damon just killed Tyler, their hate and concern against him is warranted. Remember in S6 when Damon died and Stefan was grieving and was closed off emotionally? I'm trying to look at it that way in that yes it's hurtful but they have good reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
No I'm talking in general. I don't like kids on tv as it is, no offense to anyone, it just ruins couples for me. And the kids with Caroline just doesnt fit to me. IDK, I just dont see it from her. The whole birthing/raising Alarics kids annoyed me too, I was hoping Alaric would raise them himself and sure Caroline could help here and there and be a fun aunt or something but i didnt want her to take on the mom role.

And I agree with Nikki, Im Team Stefan on this one. I felt so awful for him the whole episode.
Oh okay. I don't mind Caroline as a mom because she's always been mothering everyone tbh I remember this gif set from a long time ago with I think the caption was 'the nurturer' with scenes with everyone. But I get why you were expecting her to be the cool aunt. She never showed an interest in being a mother until after the kids were born.

I think after the kids interact with Stefan they should go to offscreenville. They're too young so they can't act and so some scenes are just awkward.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 12-05-2016 at 12:49 AM