Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2017, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

Do you think they'll get scenes this friday?
Old 01-10-2017, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

I don't think so. After they had that last scene of Defan leaving town I don't think they'll be back the very next ep.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:07 AM
Master Fan

^ Your answer totally killed my mood...

But there should be SC scenes in the episode after the next, right?
Old 01-11-2017, 01:50 AM
Master Fan

Oops. Sorry

Who knows? Maybe we will get a scene. But they had Stefan wait to flip his switch until after they passed the MF Town sign so I just thought his plan was to stay away until he flipped it back.

Spoiler:
Old 01-11-2017, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

There could be a scene, maybe a flashback, or dream? If writers want to, they could've give us something... We'll see.

Spoiler:
Old 01-11-2017, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

^ Goodpoint. Bonenzo got flashbacks even when they were separated. Why can't we get the same?
Old 01-11-2017, 05:21 AM
Master Fan

You're asking the right question. Though, I've to admit that to me it looks like writers want to give Bonenzo as many scenes as possible, to make up the fact that their romance started so late in the show.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:30 AM
Master Fan

^ True. Bonenzo needed more depth

I'm so curious to see how Ripper Stefan will react to Caroline. Like with Caroline she wanted Stefan to flip it so she could get rid of the threat to getting her humanity back. And even if logically he knows he's going to flip it back and he shouldn't do certain things it was so easy for him to go from trying to make Caroline flip it back to making her lose control in 6x16-6x17. What if Stefan wants her to join the dark side with him? Will definitely be interesting

I'm excited for this week's ep even if they don't get scenes. I've missed seeing their faces
Old 01-11-2017, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

I'm excited about ther interaction, hopefully they'll get something in friday's episode
Old 01-12-2017, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I'm so curious to see how Ripper Stefan will react to Caroline. Like with Caroline she wanted Stefan to flip it so she could get rid of the threat to getting her humanity back. And even if logically he knows he's going to flip it back and he shouldn't do certain things it was so easy for him to go from trying to make Caroline flip it back to making her lose control in 6x16-6x17. What if Stefan wants her to join the dark side with him? Will definitely be interesting
Yeah, I also wonder what Ripper's reaction to Caroline will be. But whatever is going to happen, I just hope he won't be indifferent to her!
Old 01-12-2017, 02:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by For You to Notice... (View Post)
I just hope he won't be indifferent to her!
I hadn't even considered that

I mean just look how smitten no humanity Stefan was...

x

The first time I watched 6x18 I thought it was lame that Stefan was just sitting around while Caroline was doing karaoke But afterwards I thought it was kinda cute how he let her do what she wanted. Even if Stefan doesn't care about Caroline when his switch is flipped he likes to screw around with people so I don't think he'll just ignore her
Old 01-12-2017, 02:28 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, ignoring her isn't very probable, besides it won't make an interesting story on tv. Writers wouldn't do that. I hope.

That gifset! It's weird but I see a lot of Paul and Candice here. I can see them goofing like that between filming their bed scenes.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by For You to Notice... (View Post)
That gifset! It's weird but I see a lot of Paul and Candice here. I can see them goofing like that between filming their bed scenes.
Yeah there are quite a few scenes where I see Paul's real personality coming out I'll be watching and I'll think 'ah that's a Paul smile'. I think it just makes SC extra special because of Stefan's dorky side coming out. And human Stefan really was a dork. He was writing in his diary in the middle of a fair
Old 01-12-2017, 02:43 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I see sometimes Paul's real personality showing up on screen, which I love too. Human Stefan was such a cute pie. Now I wonder what would happen if teenage human Caroline would've met with teenage human Stefan....
Old 01-12-2017, 03:44 AM
Master Fan

Almost all the male characters on this show are alpha males and I would have loved Caroline to date a geek Tom Avery was the closest we got to a more dorky character. He was precious

Teenage Stefan would have probably been intimidated But Caroline was insecure, and her mean girl persona was more a cover for that, so I could see her after talking to him being intrigued. I read a fanfic where Stefan is a serious loner guy and he has a punk look