Old 01-31-2015, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

<why my comment have been deleted?

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER[/SIZE]
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 01-31-2015, 09:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)

Yeah there hasn't been much of anything obvious from Stefan's end. I think the first official moment was 6x08 after she gave him the doggie bag. But I've been shipping SC for a long time and after their dance at prom I was waiting for something to happen so every interaction after that I was on the lookout The first time where I felt they were going there was 5x17 in the pre-cuddle talk. There was more of a comfort between them that wasn't there before which I felt could lead to something romantic. I've shipped best friends before and to me the transition should be this easy thing that happens and doesn't have to have them looking over the top lusty for each other prior to getting together.
I definitely saw romantic vibes from them in 5x17 But talking about these season and Stefan's side 6x08 was very cleary for me, but you never know...

Elenabelle, you could open? I never opened a thread before, i don't know if i'll do it right hahaha

Old 01-31-2015, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

NEW THREAD