Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2015, 07:32 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't see like pity at all. I think he genuinely cares and loves her as a person and as a friend, i totally see him being there like that for her in every scenario.

I LOVED when he called her a "optimistic" and when he defended her with Elena. (Gosh, i hated elena in that talk ¬¬)

babies

What do you guys think that means Caroline hearing Stefan/Liz conversation?

Old 01-30-2015, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Liz won't be lasting much longer thou I'm glad Stefan will be there for Caroline.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:59 PM
Extreme Fan

stefan gave caroline hope.
Old 01-30-2015, 08:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

love the hand holding
Old 01-30-2015, 08:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenR (View Post)
love the hand holding
hand holding its a steroline thing
Old 01-30-2015, 09:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Old 01-30-2015, 09:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanycutrim (View Post)
I think Caroline will push Stefan away because of it, and he'll have to fight for her.
Old 01-30-2015, 10:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I
I think she will have doubts if Stefan begins to express romantic interest. This is good and bad. It's bad because it could stall things a lot longer than we want but good as well because when they do happen, people can't say it is due to pity. She won't just take any feelings he throws at her at face value (even if they are genuine to the audience).
Old 01-30-2015, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

We'll need a new title soon. Any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
I think she will have doubts if Stefan begins to express romantic interest. This is good and bad. It's bad because it could stall things a lot longer than we want but good as well because when they do happen, people can't say it is due to pity. She won't just take any feelings he throws at her at face value (even if they are genuine to the audience).
I think the good outweighs the bad. I'm not opposed to a slow burn. If SC happens they need to be 100% sure they want it and that it's worth the risk because their friendship is too valuable to them. We're probably getting a full season 7 so you know the writers will delay it as much as they can. Writing happy couples who go to the movies is boring for them. And it wouldn't make sense if Caroline makes a comment about deserving better and then be with someone when she doubts their feelings. She's grown too much for that since season 1.

Another thing is that if they use this promise to create doubt it means that Elena might actually be a non factor She should be on the top of the list to create issues.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 01-31-2015 at 12:02 AM
Old 01-31-2015, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the hand holding
Old 01-31-2015, 08:45 AM
Extreme Fan

ElenaBelle

new title ideas please choose mine
"Caroline's gonna Need you Stefan"
or
"Stefan gave Caroline hope"
Old 01-31-2015, 08:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)

I think the good outweighs the bad. I'm not opposed to a slow burn. If SC happens they need to be 100% sure they want it and that it's worth the risk because their friendship is too valuable to them. We're probably getting a full season 7 so you know the writers will delay it as much as they can. Writing happy couples who go to the movies is boring for them. And it wouldn't make sense if Caroline makes a comment about deserving better and then be with someone when she doubts their feelings. She's grown too much for that since season 1.
I totally agree with you, Elenabelle.

the title could be something about their "hand holding thing", but i don't know...I saw this on a review, i love it : "Caroline and Stefan are becoming expert hand holders" - TV Godness here

but we have so many good things that could be our title happy for that!

Last edited by vanycutrim; 01-31-2015 at 09:04 AM
Old 01-31-2015, 08:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I totally agree with you, Elenabelle.

the title could be something about their "hand holding thing", but i don't know...I saw this on a review, i love it
"Caroline and Stefan are becoming expert hand holders" - TV Godness here

but we have so many good things that could be our title happy for that!
yes thats a good one "Caroline and Stefan are becoming expert hand holders" - TV Godness

too many to choose from
found this one "I want to be the only hand you ever need to hold" your is better

love that there showing stefan is caroline's hope
Old 01-31-2015, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
We'll need a new title soon. Any ideas?

Another thing is that if they use this promise to create doubt it means that Elena might actually be a non factor She should be on the top of the list to create issues.
I concur. I am kind of relieved that Stefan didn't look at Elena when she rushed out. It seems that Caroline's source of disbelief will be from the conversation she heard with her mother.

I do want a slow burn myself. I don't consider anything from season 5 and beforehand to be a slow burn because there wasn't anything there on Stefan's side at the time. They weren't necessarily building up to anything.
Old 01-31-2015, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
"Caroline and Stefan are becoming expert hand holders" - TV Godness here
This is such a cute title! I vote we use it

Anybody else wanna open the new thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)

I do want a slow burn myself. I don't consider anything from season 5 and beforehand to be a slow burn because there wasn't anything there on Stefan's side at the time. They weren't necessarily building up to anything.
Yeah there hasn't been much of anything obvious from Stefan's end. I think the first official moment was 6x08 after she gave him the doggie bag. But I've been shipping SC for a long time and after their dance at prom I was waiting for something to happen so every interaction after that I was on the lookout The first time where I felt they were going there was 5x17 in the pre-cuddle talk. There was more of a comfort between them that wasn't there before which I felt could lead to something romantic. I've shipped best friends before and to me the transition should be this easy thing that happens and doesn't have to have them looking over the top lusty for each other prior to getting together.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 01-31-2015 at 10:31 AM