Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-13-2009, 06:13 PM
Elite Fan

The #AdamStorm Is In Full Force!

ADAM/SNOOP/PAULA ANNOUNCING THE AMA'S

ADAM DISCUSSING HIS SINGLE/ALBUM. CONFIRMS THAT HE WILL BE PERFORMING AT THE AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS!

ADAM DISCUSSING HIS TIME FOR MIRACLES VIDEO SHOOT WITH MTV.NEWS

INTERVIEW WITH A GLAMPIRE! ADAM DISCUSSING TWILIGHT AND BEING A GLAMPIRE FOR HALLOWEEN

ADAM INTERVIEW WITH ET!

ADAM ACCESS HOLLYWOOD INTERVIEW (MY FAVORITE) OMG HE IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE.

PRESS CONFERENCE INTERVIEW

ROB CAVALLO DISCUSSES WORKING WITH ADAM AND HIS ALBUM. HE REVEALS 3 SONG TITLES FROM ADAM'S ALBUM.

HOLY SH-T! ADAM WILL BE ON OPRAH. RUMORS ARE IT WILL BE TOMORROW (VIA SATELLITE) NO CONFIRMATION YET, ON THE EXACT DATE. IT'S HUGE EXPOSURE FOR HIM. THEY POSTED AN APPLICATION, THAT YOU COULD FILL OUT, TO ATTEND THE TAPING. HERE'S A COPY OF THE SCREENCAP. FROM THE LOOKS OF IT. HE IS GOING TO BE ON THERE.

HERE IS ANOTHER ARTICLE MENTIONING ADAM ON OPRAH. SO IT'S CONFIRMED, I GUESS. STILL NO DATE THOUGH.

Quote:
Adam Lambert will be appearing on the Oprah Winfrey show. The show is looking for fans for questions for Lambert and to be in the studio audience. The show tape date and the actual air date has yet to be announced.The show official website has made the announcement about the upcoming appearance. Lambert's debut cd is due out November 24th. More information as it becomes available.SOURCE HERE
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 10-15-2009 at 03:47 PM
Old 10-15-2009, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ADAM ON OPRAH OMFG

*loading all the new videos*
Old 10-16-2009, 02:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haven't been around for awhile. Soaking all the latest Adam news/vids at the moment. An Oprah appearance is exciting!
Old 10-17-2009, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

ADAM'S DETAILS MAGAZINE SCANS

LINKED CAUSE THEY ARE HUGE..................

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3369/2istrnk.jpg

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3691/2m7j9lx.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3835/2uope85.jpg

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4868/11bun7p.jpg

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/6254/n54nwg.jpg

He is so adorable in this interview and OMG the Extras. *DEAD* Seriously, drinking water and popping a mint has never been so sexy. Damn you Lambert, for being so damn hot. He also makes an adorable comment about his boyfriend Drake. AWWW!

Full Version Of "TIME FOR MIRACLES" I cannot find enough words to describe how amazing Adam is.

EW! SCAN WITH ADAM IN THE STUDIO/ARTICLE - "Glam is back Motherf----s" - Oh Adam. LOL I Love It!

CLICK PICTURE FOR LARGER SCAN....

"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 10-17-2009 at 07:44 PM
Old 10-18-2009, 06:58 AM
Elite Fan

Wow so much to comment on!

I love that he has a song written by Pink.
I love his face when he mentions Drake.
I love TFM. I thought I'd hate it but it's actually good, and he sings the hell out of it. I hope it goes well.
I love the Details spread and interview. A lot of quotables! It's quite jarring to read about him doing coke though. And HOLY PHOTOS. NSFW warning is necessary.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG So much win in just one thread The Details pictures are incredible! And TFM
Old 10-18-2009, 11:24 PM
Master Fan

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3691/2m7j9lx.jpg

the winner of wet shirt contest
Old 10-19-2009, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^He looks SO flawless there
Old 10-19-2009, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

ADAM SEGMENTS WILL BE AIRED ON BOTH ET AND ACCESS HOLLYWOOD TONIGHT.

ADAM IS #3 ON YAHOO'S MOST SEARCHED TODAY.

CLIP FROM HIS PHOTOSHOOT AND OMFG FROM HIS "TIME FOR MIRACLES VIDEO."

LMFAO HIS FACE.. "I HAVE TO POSE WITH A VAGINA? OMG NOOOO, EWWWW!"

Quote:
Michelle Collins: (BEST WEEK EVER) Adam Lambert Straights It Up in November ‘Details’

After a few months out of the spotlight, American Idol star Adam Lambert is re-taking the media by storm in a full fledged publicity-splosion to promote his new album, which will finally be released next month. First, we’re blessed with the full version of his theme from the upcoming disaster flick 2012, titled “Time for Miracles.” It sounds like a more enjoyable “I Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing”, and we can only assume that many heterosexual couples will enjoy dancing to it on their wedding day. Because if there’s one thing wedding first dances enjoy, it’s slow dancing to theme songs from post-apocalyptic and/or disaster films (see, also, the Godzilla/Puff Daddy collabo “Come With Me.”) And “Time For Miracles” is exactly the kind of over-the-top epic ballad that we hope all couples begin their journey to the grave with. (EW’s Michael Slezak writes an entire essay about the comparison, which we will link to only to prove our own musical intelligence.)

We, for one, are extremely happy to see Lambert’s chiseled face back in the spotlight, specifically on the cover of Details magazine, where his pout, combined with those indigo laser beams he calls “eyes”, will no doubt cause the mag to fly off the shelves and into the hands of fags and their requisite hags faster than you can turn to the always endearing “Gay or Asian” section of the magazine.

But what’s perhaps most… alluring… about the issue is the inside photospread, where Lambert and some betch — we mean — model, get “cozy”, if your definition of cozy is pantsless and includes second base, which ours does.

OH ***** YES. Even though Adam has been rocking a bit of the Kate Gosselin as of late, we’ve always preferred the 50s gelled back style seen so often on John Travolta in the movie Grease. And we’re feeling the brows.

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/image...-LAMBERT-2.jpg - LINKED

^^Who. The. *****. Is This Woman? Well, it’s good to know that Adam can handle approximately 88 whole pounds settled on his lap cause he a real man. Also, OMG, scandalous.

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/image...-LAMBERT-3.jpg - LINKED

^^Yeah, we’re not buying this makeout session any more than those other photo(s?) of him making out with women in high school. That being said, “We See What You Did There, Details.” (Pre-ordering 50 copies etc.)

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/image...-LAMBERT-4.jpg - LINKED

^^OMG HE’S HAND BRA-ING IT.

Sexy? Yes. Convincing? Nnnnnot really but we appreciate the effort and will certainly pick up our own copy… “for the articles.”
Quote:
Rolling Stone: Adam Lambert’s “2012″ Song “Time for Miracles” Debuts Early

Adam Lambert’s first post-Idol single “Time for Miracles” made its unexpected full debut this weekend after it reportedly became available prematurely on the iTunes Store in Italy. As Rolling Stone previously reported, “Time for Miracles” features in upcoming disaster film 2012 and its soundtrack, and the song’s music video was set to premiere before screenings of Michael Jackson’s This Is It documentary starting October 27th. According to Amazon.com, October 27th is also the day the song becomes available for download in the States, but you can take a listen to “Time for Miracles” on YouTube.

Go behind the scenes of Lambert’s RS cover shoot in exclusive photos.

“We wanted to match how epic the film is. We wanted to reach out and grab people by the heart,” Lambert said of “Time for Miracles.” On the track, Lambert proves how flexible his pipes truly are, effortlessly shifting from heartfelt, Ryan Adams-esque verses — complete with what sounds like a pedal steel guitar — to swelling arena-rock chorus. Throughout, Lambert’s incredible voice, which moved Queen’s Brian May “to jelly” when he heard the song this summer, shines through. May also predicted the song would be a “Number One smash.”

See what surprises Adam Lambert has planned for his “sexy” November debut..

The song was produced by Rob Cavallo, who also worked on Lambert’s upcoming debut album, out November 23rd (Amazon says the album’s release was pushed up one day from November 24th). Lambert is still hard at work on his LP, typing on his Twitter this weekend that he was in the studio with producer Dr. Luke (Katy Perry’s “I Kissed a Girl,” Britney Spears’ “Circus.”) “This album is gonna be Siiiiiiiiiiiick,” Lambert previously tweeted.

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 10-19-2009 at 04:44 PM
Old 10-19-2009, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

"If I had to describe the shoot today in one word: heterosexual."

And OMFG the TFM video look at him all fierce walking down the street it's gonna be so epic
Old 10-19-2009, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

flailing here!!!!! helpppppppppppppppp
Old 10-20-2009, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

We've been getting a lot of great stuff lately
Old 10-20-2009, 04:51 AM
Elite Fan

Adam is nominated For a People's Choice Award for Favorite Breakout Artist. ***** VOTE HERE *****

Dude, I don't even know what to do with myself. I knew it was going to be an epic #AdamStorm, but damn, every time I turn around, there is something new. New pics, or videos, or song titles, time for miracles related stuff.. It never ends, NOT THAT I AM COMPLAINING, but WOW, it's only October and BB hasn't even got a single picked out yet. He is already getting Rockstar press. I can't even imagine how insane November is going to be when it comes time for his album promotion, if we're getting all this, just off single promotion. Thank You @GOD

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 10-20-2009 at 06:18 AM
Old 10-20-2009, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Voted

OMG I know, it's crazy and it's only gonna get crazier, I love it

Ok this is one of the most adorable interviews EVER, it's his reaction to the Details shoot: LiveJournal.com - Start a Free Blog / Journal Today

Last edited by a new hope; 10-20-2009 at 01:31 PM
Old 10-20-2009, 03:14 PM
Elite Fan

So I guess the TFM video is premiering on Myspace at midnight Wednesday.