Old 10-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

ooo he issss
Old 10-09-2009, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I love Glambert fanboys so much
Old 10-09-2009, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

Sooo looking forward to the AMA announcements! Hopefully he's a presenter or there I dream a performance on the actuala wards show.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

SHAKING AND CRYING, OMG DFGHJ23$%^&asdfghzsdfghjertyu

IT'S HERE! TIME FOR MIRACLES CLIP. HE LOOKS PERFECT, HE SOUNDS PERFECT... OMG... SO EXCITED...... ASDFGHJasdfgh@#$%^&sdfgh

<------ HOLY HELL UNF!
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 10-09-2009 at 03:24 PM
Old 10-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'M DEAD
Old 10-09-2009, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OH MY ****
Old 10-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

The #AdamStorm Has Arrived!

SLEZAK and LYNDSEY PARKER reviewed Adam's "TFM" clip. (Good Reviews.)

SLEZAK REVIEW............

Quote:
As an Idoloonie, the fallow period from June-December has traditionally been a time for ennui, heartbreak, and disappointment. Year after year, we invest ourselves knee-deep in the hoopla (God help me for using that phrase) of taking back the power from short-sighted record labels and forcing them to sign artists who don’t need no stinkin’ autotune. After the confetti falls, though, even in the best of scenarios, we maybe get to witness one or two stops on the Idol summer tour, wallow in the realization that not all of our favorites are getting major-label deals (#signmattgiraud, bitches!), and then brace ourselves for the inevitable sad trombone of songs like Bo Bice’s “The Real Thing,” which have none of the verve or personality or power of the upstart singers we fell in love with on Fox’s ubiquitous talent search.

This year on Idol, however, runner-up Adam Lambert promised us that a change was gonna come. And it may just turn out the man was telling the truth. Indeed, hot on the heels of excellent singles from season 8 champ Kris Allen and third runner-up Allison Iraheta, a verrry brief snippet of Adam’s “Time for Miracles,” a cut from the upcoming 2012 soundtrack, is now streaming at Amazon.com UK, and it sounds like it has the potential to be a power-ballad smash. (For the record, a rep for Adam’s label says “Time for Miracles” won’t be the lead single from Adam’s forthcoming debut disc; a decision on which track they’ll ultimately choose will be made in the next couple of weeks.) UPDATE: A longer, “making of” clip is available via AOL — I’ve embedded it below — and it puts the “edible” in incredible…or somethin’ like that!

But getting back to the Amazon clip, it begins with an acoustic guitar line leading into the last line of a verse, with Adam declaring “So nothing can stop me from trying.” After that, the bombast kicks in — the kind of building, building, building, nod-your-head, power-chordian crescendo you’d expect from what’s rumored to be the closing-credits cut to the year’s big-budget apocalyptic disaster flick, starring John Cusack, Amanda Peet, and possibly the destruction of everything ever. Then we hear the start of the chorus — “Baby you know that maybe it’s time for miracles/ ‘Cause I ain’t givin’ up on love/ You know that maybe it’s time for miracles…” — which hints at what’s to come, but ultimately cuts off before Adam can really tear into the track with the kind of gale-force vocalizing his fans have been feverishly waiting to hear for weeks now. [UPDATE: Scratch that, peeps! The AOL "making of" snippet now embedded below gives us 86 seconds, with Adam-on-Adam layers that are destined to make my mother do something drastic. Mr. Lambert, if Polly Slezak approaches you and says she's working on a feature for EW, she is telling a lie!] On the Adam Idol Scale ™, “Time for Miracles” sounds like it’s got a little “Mad World” falsetto, a little “Slow Ride” growl, and perhaps the scope and grandeur of “One.” I’m going to reserve saying anything more till the full track makes its way to the internet, but for now, go forth and check out the 29-second leak streaming at Amazon UK, press play on the embeddable 86-second version here, and vote in our poll below. Then you can share your snap-judgment review in the comments section below. Oh, and do follow me on Twitter to get all my Idol-centric updates @EWMichaelSlezak. Yes, folks, I Tweet, therefore I am. trying to hang on to my youthful relevance. Now I’m going to take a cleansing breath, exhale deeply, and then raise the first alcoholic beverage I can get my hands on that no part of the beloved Kradison troika has been saddled with “No Boundaries”-esque pablum. That, in and of itself, proves it’s a time for miracles, no?

SOURCE
LYNDSEY PARKER REVIEW.........

Quote:
The Time For Adam Lambert's "Time For Miracles" Is Here!
Posted 28 minutes ago by Lyndsey Parker in Reality Rocks

Last Thursday evening, an unprecedented advertising "roadblock" was booked by the marketing masterminds behind the upcoming sci-fi blockbuster 2012, during which a new and exclusive trailer for the film would air on 89-plus different television channels simultaneously. While action-flick buffs no doubt rejoiced at the prospect of seeing a lot of buildings and stuff being blown up CGI-style, many Adam Lambert buffs were even more excited over the rumor that Adam's about-to-blow-up theme song for the movie, "Time For Miracles," would be heard for the first time during the roadblock.

Well, that didn't happen. The 2012 trailer last week was unfortunately, agonizingly Adamless. And of course, many Glamberts wanted to angrily kick a stacked-heeled black leather YSL boot right through their TV screens. That wasn't a roadblock! It was an Adam block!

But now, eight excruciating days later, the time for "Time For Miracles" has finally arrived. A new (and of course improved) trailer featuring a snippet of the Glamerican Idol's much-hyped song has at long last leaked, and it's just the big, blustery, bombastic, Brian May-endorsed, Oscar-worthy, dancing-in-the-path-of-greatness, EPIC movie theme Adam fans hoped it would be.

Listen and prepare to have your face blown off, 2012-style...

Of course, "Time For Miracles" is probably not indicative of what Adam's upcoming debut album will sound like--in this recent Reality Rocks interview, Adam clarified that his 2012 theme is an entirely separate project with a more "classic," less electopoppy sound. But it's still the world's first dose of solo, post-AmIdol Adam...and that miraculous VOICE is simply unmistakable.

Source
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 10-10-2009, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
it's just the big, blustery, bombastic, Brian May-endorsed, Oscar-worthy, dancing-in-the-path-of-greatness, EPIC movie theme Adam fans hoped it would be
I love this
Old 10-11-2009, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

It's amazing. I completely agree with that statement. He looks fabulous and sounds fabulous. I was nervous that it was going to come across cheesy, cause the movie looks cheesy and its a disaster flick, but the emotion Adam puts in the song. Gah, I got chills watching the clip. I am convinced that he can make any song, sound amazing.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I get chills everytime, too He sounds so amazing and he just made the whole thing look epic.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:49 AM
Elite Fan

Not sure if this is fake, but this is Adam's supposed TFM Single Cover.

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 10-12-2009 at 12:23 PM
Old 10-12-2009, 11:18 AM
Loyal Fan

No that's not his album cover, it's the cover for the TFM single. I guess it's being released as a single, as well as being on the official movie soundtrack. I'm glad because I wasn't about to buy the entire soundtrack just for that song.

"There is nothing as tragic as being alive and not enjoying life." J. Meyer
Old 10-12-2009, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

D'OH *facepalm*

That's what I meant. Single, not Album.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's kinda 'meh'
Old 10-13-2009, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

oops dp