Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-24-2010, 06:38 AM
Elite Fan

Whaaaat!? I need to watch that! That's so cool!

Did anyone watch Idol last night? Worst episode of Idol ever IMO. Oh goodness...nearly ALL the girls bored me. I only liked a few and even they bored me

I know it's silly to judge on how the season is going to go right now, but everyone keeps saying "it's a girls year, it's a girls year!" well, if the girls are THAT bad then imagine how bad the guys are going to be tonight. Hopefully they go out there and pwn

I don't really if a girl or guy wins, I just want someone who is the most talented, and who has done the best throughout the competition to win. Not just because a girl or guy hasn't won in a while.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

haha u can watch it on youtube
n i agree with u there on d girls performance last nite..BORING!
Old 02-24-2010, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

Tyler and John FTMFW! Woot! Idol in 10 minutes.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 02-24-2010, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

i hpe d guys bring more to d stage n more exciting song choice plssssssss
Old 02-25-2010, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The girls were terrible I still like Janell though, based on her Hollywood Week performance.

I haven't seen the guys yet, I'm downloading the episode right now
Old 02-25-2010, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I still like a few of them even if they completely sucked performing

So the guys...yeah I thought they did terrible too. Everyone is picking horrible song choices, and IMO they're all so mediocre, so that doesn't help either when you pick songs you can't sing

Another thing is that NONE of the performances were memorable to me, except for them being bad. Like for example, Casey IMO was okay, but the only reason I remember his performance is because of Kara. I think he could've been way better if the things that were happening between the judges didn't happen. It wasn't fair IMO and it clearly messed him up.

Another performance I remembered was Todrick's (I think that's his name). He performed Since U Been Gone By Kelly Clarkson, and IMO didn't do a very good job of it. He went completely over the top with it and changed EVERYTHING. I wish he would've just kept it the same. I know that Adam likes him but he's not doing anything for me

So this group this season = fail. Again, just my opinion. Yeah, they could be nervous, and they were better in Hollywood week, but what if in Hollywood week that was the best they were? & now on Idol this is how they usually are. Regardless, this season is shaping up to be one of the worst seasons Idol EVER for me and I don't see anyone except Casey, Andrew, Siobahn, and Katelyn turning it around for me. Even with them though, I got bored Good thing I didn't expect much out of this season in the first place
Old 02-25-2010, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I liked John's performance (don't care what the judges said ) and I kinda liked Casey's, too. Tyler was good IMO, just not as good as I thought he was gonna be. The rest I don't even remember. This group needs to step it up, seriously.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:52 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, the group definitely needs to step it up. I'm still going to watch tonight to see who goes home & for Kris & Allison

It's sad when you're more excited about past contestants performing, than the contestants now
Old 02-25-2010, 11:23 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't been watching Idol yet and you guys aren't exactly making me run to do it. Hopefully someone steps up and the rest follow.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They eliminated two of my favorite ones I'm not watching anymore. I'll just watch the John Park stuff on Youtube.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

I'm done with Idol. I know Tyler isn't the cutest thing and he had an off night, but seriously.. He is way better then alot that stayed. People saying they voted for Tim cause he looks like Zac Efron is really ticking me off. So I'm done.

This season sucks anyways. They have their favs picked out already. Katie and Andrew got the pimp spots and the hollywood spotlight.. so yeah.. DONE!

I'll watch when Adam returns.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 02-26-2010, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

Aww, Karen I agree with you, Tyler is better than a lot of people that stayed, like Tim for example.

I don't know if I'm done with Idol or not this season. I still want to watch one more week, and if they're still terrible, then I think I'm done. I'll probably watch some of the top 12 episode and top 3 then of course the finale. This season is really shaping up to be one of the worst seasons I've ever seen.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:00 PM
Elite Fan

I'm bored
Old 02-27-2010, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Old 02-27-2010, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

who's voted off? sersly? tyler n who?