Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2017, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

There's still excitement because I knew to look for the awesome goals and victories so it was much more enjoyable than stressing out the first time around.

Hope you are having a good weekend. Sorry I didn't post lately, I was so busy and tired. I'll catch up now.

And I am so pissed off at photobucket.

K7NG

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 07-08-2017 at 04:37 AM
Old 07-08-2017, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Stress free is always good!

So I found some old MTV Real World episodes online. I'm trying to save them to watch later. Do you know about this show? The later episodes are trash, horrible people who do nothing but party. As I got older I didn't care about those newer seasons and what it turned into but the early ones are good, I think. I remember watching a marathon of these eps when I was younger so I'm excited to rewatch them now.

I'm sorry about photobucket. I use it too, as you know, so I'll be keeping an eye on what happens to my photos.
Old 07-08-2017, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

It is.

That's great, enjoy watching it! I know about it but I never watched it. I guess it's like the grandfather of Jersey Shore and the likes, which I imagine are dirtier though. xD

I'm just so bummed. I checked some of the past celebration threads and the arts are gone (they were uploaded to my pb though, I'll have to go back and reupload them somehwhere else. I don't know why I uploaded them on my pb, and I don't think I have your PM's with the original links saved anymore. ) It just sucks so fing much.

K7NG
Old 07-08-2017, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Don't even compare the early, classic seasons of Real World to Jersey Shore, yuck! (you can compare the latter seasons to it, though, that's how bad the show got)

The Boston season is up, from 1997, and I'm so glad because that's one of my favorite casts. I had a crush a woman on there named Genesis.

Oh no. I don't think I deleted many of the PM's I sent you so I might still have those. I wish the arts I made were all in one folder because trying to find them now on my computer will be hell.
Old 07-08-2017, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm just saying it probably started the trend. xD

That's great they have your favorite season and you can see your crush again.

I found some of your PM's but it will take so much time to replace the pics, I'll do it later. I will have to look at my folders and my pb to see what is what. (Thank goodness the url's are intact though.)

K7NG
Old 07-10-2017, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think you're right. And thanks! I rewatched a few eps, I still love the cast.

Let me know if you need any help with finding anything.
Old 07-12-2017, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Thanks, I will. I just need to take time and go through everything.

So I'm going on a trip this weekend. I'll leave on Friday afternoon and be back on Sunday night. I'll take my ipad with me but I don't know how much time I'll have to post. Should we get a MST? (I'll post at the mod board soon.)

K7NG
Old 07-13-2017, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

We can do without one if it's just a few days (I can take that time to bump some old threads). If you post a little bit before you leave on Friday afternoon then that'll help a lot since it'll feel like you're only away on Saturday and Sunday, and you'll be back on Sunday anyway. But maybe it will be good idea to get one, any help is always welcomed. What do you think?

EDIT: If we don't for for an MST, I can take the time to post in all those forgotten threads in the older pages. It would be a good opportunity to do so.

If you think we should get one, go ahead and ask for one on the mod board. I might not be able to get back on here until later.

Last edited by Street Spirit; 07-13-2017 at 07:09 AM
Old 07-16-2017, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I should have probably just said I'll be completely away and get the MST anyway. I didn't have any time to come online on my trip. I did what I could now but it's not enough so there will be yet another count under the minimum.

K7NG
Old 07-29-2017, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
I should have probably just said I'll be completely away and get the MST anyway. I didn't have any time to come online on my trip. I did what I could now but it's not enough so there will be yet another count under the minimum.
We'll see what the overall monthly count is, hopefully we'll have some time to make up for some numbers before the month is over. Have a great reunion.

CityGal (Christine), if you're reading this..thank you for being here. I hope you're having a good weekend.
Old 07-30-2017, 04:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ I am!

Picked up my boys from camp and now they're out like a light!
Old 08-02-2017, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)
We'll see what the overall monthly count is, hopefully we'll have some time to make up for some numbers before the month is over. Have a great reunion.
Fortunately the monthly count was okay. Thank you, I had a really good time at the reunion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
^ I am!

Picked up my boys from camp and now they're out like a light!
Camp tends to do that.

I hope you have a good week. I'm on my summer holiday and going to visit my parents with my sister soon.

K7NG
Old 09-03-2017, 03:35 PM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Hey everyone I miss posting here! Hope you're all doing well.
Old 09-07-2017, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Ray, miss you posting here too!

I'm so beat, I've been working super long days this week.

K7NG
Old 09-14-2017, 11:52 PM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Good thing it's the weekend again Hope you get to relax