oo yeah..it's been a while huh
Old 02-20-2010, 08:54 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah it has I'm done looking forward to one though
Old 02-22-2010, 03:35 AM
Master Fan

raining twats mwhahhahaha

Quote:
Also, "LIFT ME UP" by Christina Aguilera from Hope For Haiti Now. She sounds beautiful. "CRYSTALIZED" by XX, "HOT (Play & Win club)" by Inna
Quote:
What are you listening to? my picks: Goldfrapp "ROCKET", Semi Precious Weapons "PUT A DIAMOND IN IT", Dangerous Muse "I WANT IT ALL"
Quote:
When ordering off a menu, why do we say "I'll have THE chicken pomodoro" Why the THE? Why don't we say "I'll have chicken pomodoro"?
Quote:
@keshasuxx "so good I kiss and tell... I got no lies, I got love" Well I couldn't help myself! You're cute!
*bawls*
Quote:
http://bit.ly/RMFHAITI> #RMFHAITI
Quote:
Happy birthday @Rihanna! Thank u for always being so sweet and real
Quote:
"Whataya Want From Me" LIVE ACOUSTIC at iheartradio YouTube - Adam Lambert "Whataya Want From Me" LIVE at iheartradio
Old 02-22-2010, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for updating
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 02-23-2010, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh joy! MisQuoted again... Becoming quite funny actually.
about 2 hours ago via Echofon
What he's talking about could be about this article where you can read it here: Adam Lambert:"UK is ahead of America in terms of tolerance" - PinkPaper

Something that stood out to me of what he said, along with many others, is this...

Quote:
He later went on to discuss Susan Boyle, who kept him off the top spot in the charts. He said: “I’m happy for her success, but that album is terrible. Wild Horses is the one that just made me laugh the hardest. I just died when I heard it, I was crying with laughter. It was the most horrendous, sacrilegious treatment of that song!”
I don't know if that's the misleading he was talking about in his tweet, but I hope the media doesn't catch on and report this. Either way, it could hurt him. He's never bashed a singer before, so IDK. & the sentences do seem short and choppy...Adam usually doesn't speak that way, right? IMO, it wasn't a smart thing to say, if he did. Especially since he's going to the UK soon.

Quote:
It's so beautiful in LA right now!
about 16 hours ago via Echofon
Quote:
@BambolaBambina congrats on Caprica! Just watched the two part pilot!! You're awesome!
about 16 hours ago via Echofon
Old 02-23-2010, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

misquoted/ yeah probably ..hope it's not gonna hurt his rep
Old 02-24-2010, 06:30 AM
Elite Fan

Same, he's going to the UK soon so that's what I'm most nervous about, but I'm sure he'll be fine. Hopefully it blows over and the media doesn't pay attention to it.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

hope sooooo
Old 02-25-2010, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah I hope so, too, he doesn't deserve any negativity
Old 02-25-2010, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

No, he doesn't New tweets though!

Quote:
Toddricks def gonna surprise us!! Mad talent!! Def the full package. Casey is def the real deal. authentic. Andrew Garcia's too.
about 12 hours ago via Echofon
Adam, I love you, but I disagree with you on Todrick I do think that he's talented though I somewhat agree with him on Casey and Andrew. Yeah, I know, I'm really picky this season

Quote:
Bout to watch Idols top 12 dudes!!
about 14 hours ago via Echofon
I really want a reaction vid while he's watching

Quote:
Tune into Access Hollywood tonight at 7:30 to see my visit to East LA's Belvadere Middle School w DonorsChoose.org
about 18 hours ago via Echofon
Ahhh, I still need to see that!

Quote:
I love that playing dress up is part of my job!! Yeehaw!
about 23 hours ago via Echofon
I love it too bb Yeehaw? Has Adam ever said that irl? I wanna know how it sounds

Quote:
Good morning! Headed to stylist's studio to get more looks together for upcoming international promo of FYE! March is going to be memorable!
about 23 hours ago via Echofon
Yay!

Before he tweeted that, he tweeted a couple other things that weren't posted when I posted that one tweet where he said he was misquoted again.

Quote:
Thanks finally to the Universe for making this dream come true.
2:14 PM Feb 23rd via web
Awww, Adam Thanks to the Universe for bringing you into the public eye to discover your amazing talent is more like it.

Quote:
Thank you my sexy fans for requesting the song on radio and tv ! Looking forward to upcoming shows so I can meet more of you!
2:13 PM Feb 23rd via web

Quote:
Thanks again to @Pink, Max Martin and Shellback for writing me such an amazing song! WWFM is so honest. The lyrics resonate daily.
2:10 PM Feb 23rd via web
Awwww, Adam!
Old 02-25-2010, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

I love and adore Adam, but lately, even I can't take his unfiltered mouth sometimes and I'm use to it. I love that he is not scared of being truthful, but at the same time, I wished sometimes he wasn't so blunt, cause it does bring on negativity. Like the Kesha thing. Not once have I heard anything positive about his comment. I've only heard backlash and outrage and the backlash is hard to hear, when it's about someone you adore. It bugs me. I know he doesn't care about the negativity, but alot of his fans, myself included, doesn't like to hear all the negativity and all the hate.

As for the Subo thing, I believe he was probably blunt and honest that he doesn't like the song. He has cracked a joke about it before, on the radio and even done an impression of her. So yes, I think he said it. Probably not the way it was worded and it probably wasn't the way it went down. But it's Adam. This is where his honesty, brings on the negativity. I don't think he'd ever intentionally trash her, but I can picture that conversation happening, cause he is so unfiltered. He'll learn one day, some things are just better left unsaid. It bugs me, cause his talent is overshadowed by so much controversy, but alot of it, he brings on himself. That is what honesty will do for you. HATERS GONNA HATE!

Quote:
On a lighter note: I'm gonna be on Leno next week. Can you guys guess what song I'm performing?

I WAS horribly mis-quoted though...

Oh and...I'm referring to everything I've ever said that is "controversial". Just being honest which I prize over being full of s**t.

Lol I read a bunch of tweets asking bout my pref between PCs and MACs!! Lol

PC means Politically Correct... Where u been?!

I'd like to remind everyone that we ALL are entitled to our own opinion. (That's the kind of entitlement that IS sexy)Being PC is so boring
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 02-26-2010, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

I agree, Karen It bugs me too. I feel like from the start the controversy surrounding him has overshadowed his talent, and that's not fair, nor right. It would be nice if Adam, along with the media and everyone else, would talk more about his talent and music, than the controversy, and his sexuality. It really does get annoying. Hopefully one day that'll fade.

Quote:
Please follow @AliSan_ilSey!
Quote:
Yes, I have been booked on Idol! Can't reveal the date yet but it's a ways off... So excited. Kris and Allison were awesome last night
Awww, yay!

Quote:
pujasays: "From joy does spring all this creation, by joy is it maintained, toward joy does it progress, and into joy does it enter." -Tagore
Quote:
SWEET DREAMS!
Old 02-27-2010, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Sending light and love to the people of chile, Hawaii and Japan.

RT @KrisAllen: The performance from last night is up on iTunes now and will be for a month. All proceeds go to Haiti. Type in "let it be".
Kradam