Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2017, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yeah, he can afford a trip to the hairdresser's whenever he wants I'm sure.

K7NG
Cereal Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just get mine trimmed when it gets too long and find the cheapest place to get it done.
Street Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have been going to the same one since I was in my teens and I don't plan on changing so I'll pay whatever she charges. I have to go every 3 or 4 weeks (4 is really too long).

K7NG
Old 09-14-2017, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh that's really nice that you've been going to the same woman for your cuts. Would you say you're friends, kinda?

Have it all shaved off and then you can wait longer for it to get long.

Okay so this is off topic but I wanted to mention it. I found a place through a sign for $10 cuts. It wasn't until I got to the door that the 10 bucks was for men and women is 12. Still a good deal but why do women pay more? Do you have a theory?
Street Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah at this point she knows my hair and my taste perfectly, and I trust her taste too. I wouldn't say we're friends (I mean we don't see each other outside her salon) but we do follow each other on instagram.

I don't think I'll be doing that anytime soon. xD Plus shaving it off doesn't solve the problem, it will look stupid in a matter of weeks. The solution would be to have long hair.

Women usually pay more because it usually takes more time to cut their hair (longer hair, dying, other treatments). However, in the EU it's forbidden to charge people differently based on their gender. So, hairdressers charge by the time (and/or treatments) you book. For example I book a one hour appointment, when a guy could get his hair done in half an hour and therefore cheaper.

K7NG
Reply   Post New Thread