Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2017, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that picture so much. Thanks for posting.
I am The Champion || icon
Old 09-03-2017, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Eautiful photo. Hair on point and eyes stand out.
“People tend to think that because you’re friends, maybe it’s awkward to do the love aspect of it, but it’s because we’re friends that we’re so comfortable with each other, and it feels easy and you have an instant connection and trust. So it made all of that sort of natural and easy.”
-Kate Mara about her scenes with Ellen Page on “My Days of Mercy”
Jas
Old 09-09-2017, 01:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

His eyes look amazing in that photo. And I really liked that color for his hair.
Old 09-09-2017, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Perfect photo is perfect.
“People tend to think that because you’re friends, maybe it’s awkward to do the love aspect of it, but it’s because we’re friends that we’re so comfortable with each other, and it feels easy and you have an instant connection and trust. So it made all of that sort of natural and easy.”
Jas
Old 09-10-2017, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

It really is a perfect photo.
Old 09-10-2017, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Here's another perfect one.

Jas
Old 09-10-2017, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

A little older one, I love it!
Old 09-10-2017, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Queen shirt is the part about it.
Jas
Old 09-10-2017, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that is really cool. I wonder whether he was performing with Queen at that point yet.
Old 09-10-2017, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure, actually. It would even cool if this was before. Do you know when Adam starting getting involved with Queen? I can try to find the date of that photoshoot.
Jas
Old 09-10-2017, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think their first tour together was in 2012 (that's when I saw them). They performed together at the MTV EMA's of 2011, but I don't think they were planning to make it a permanent thing at that point yet.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks. Amazing how far they've gone together now.
Jas
Old 09-11-2017, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know right, I was thinking about the same thing that this journey has already lasted so many years. It's truly amazing that Adam's a part of Queen's legacy.
Old 09-14-2017, 11:55 PM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

It's such a great accomplishment and definitely well-deserved after all the work and effort he's put into it
Old 09-16-2017, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's surreal when I think about this sometimes. I didnt expect this but think I probably should have, and it shouldnt surprise me.
Jas
Closed Thread   Post New Thread