Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-16-2009, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG That is pure love, right there
Old 09-16-2009, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

kris wearing adam's jacket...
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 09-16-2009, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

RANDOM PICS FROM LAST NIGHT!

I HAVE TO MENTION HOW AMAZING THIS SHOT IS. IT'S A LITTLE BIT OF ADAM AND A LITTLE BIT OF KRIS, WHICH = 100% KRADAM. IT'S A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE.

"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 09-16-2009, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Finally a Kradam hug!

take a look at the invisible girl, here she is clear as the day. please look closely and find her before she fades away

caitlyn · icons. tumblr
Old 09-17-2009, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

amazing pics!!!!!!!!!!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 09-17-2009, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

OMG those pictures! GUH
Old 09-17-2009, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

amazing pics n amazing ending to an amazing tour but certainly not an ending to an amazing adventure of Kradam!
Old 09-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

They'll be together tomorrow.

So, tomorrow might be their official good-bye. I think the reason we didn't get an over dramatic Kradam hug, was because they knew they were going to see each other again tomorrow.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 09-17-2009, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ooh that makes sense

Love the pictures

ETA: OMG YOU GUUUUYS:

Last edited by a new hope; 09-18-2009 at 01:28 PM
Old 09-18-2009, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

FLAILSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

IT'S AMAZING. KRIS PLAYING GUITAR AND SINGING ONE OF "ADAM'S SONG'S" WITH HIM, MELTS MY TINHAT INTO A PUDDLE OF GOO.

I'M LEGIT SHAKING AND CRYING RIGHT NOW.

SO AMAZING. GAH, EXCUSE THE CAPS. I'M HAPPY.

VIDEO OF KRADAM BANTER BEFORE DUET! ASDF~!@#$%^&

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 09-18-2009 at 02:28 PM
Old 09-18-2009, 11:34 PM
Master Fan

THE DUET IS AMAZING

take a look at the invisible girl, here she is clear as the day. please look closely and find her before she fades away

caitlyn · icons. tumblr
Old 09-18-2009, 11:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

OMFG! Just when we thought Kradam was possibly gone for awhile at least. They give us this. SO AMAZING!

I love all the pics and the vids on youtube from their last night of the idol tour...Kris w/Adam's jacket on is PRICELESS! So !

Edited to add youtube vid of last night of ai tour.

I just think these need to be posted again with the ai tour being over and all, we need this.

ღ Malex ♥ Sante ♥ Barchie ღ
💚VLAMIS | ZAMPROGNA | BLACKBURN💚

Last edited by Carie M.; 09-19-2009 at 12:22 AM
Old 09-19-2009, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Just like yesterday, with his Alexa Chung interview. When she asked who are you closest too? Who is your BFF on tour? He said Adam, then glared right at the audience and smirked, just waiting on their reaction. He knows that is what people want to hear and Kris loves and I love Kris for doing it.
I agree. I love Kris for being so comfortable with himself and acting how he wants around Adam without the pressure from the media to hold himself back.

I ADORE kradam, but I feel like I can ALWAYS tell when people are reading between the lines and what not. People hope for real life ships to happen and for some of them I just have to roll my eyes at the speculation because its obvious to me that people are just wanting to believe things that are clearly not true.

But with Kradam, I certainly dont feel that way. I dont even follow the two that much, not nearly as much as everyone in this thread, but seriously, from what Ive seen there is DEFINITELY something going on there. Like most of you guys, I dont know what, but something. I do know for a fact that these two certainly love each other as friends and genuinly enjoy being around each other. they are constantly lighting up around each other and smiling together and trying to make the other happy. As far as further feelings between then, I certainly see them.

IMO Adam is def. attracted to Kris, but because Kris is strait and married, he just assumes that its not even possible to happen. I dont htink any sexual has gone on between the two at all, but I def. believe that both may want to act on it.

As far as Kris goes, I think hes happy in his marriage, but I def believe that hes intrigued by Adam and the POSSIBLITY of someting going on between them. He either does have a crush on adam in some way, or a big adoration for him as a person, but theres def. something there from his side.

The quote in the title says so much. I mean, clearly, the quote can be taken in a different context. That much is obvious and both boys know it. And the fact that they both play up to the fangirls says a lot.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

i'm loving all d pics n vids
Old 09-19-2009, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

New Thread