Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2018, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Adam Fashion Appreciation #14: No matter what he wears, he always puts his unique touch to every outfit.

Previous threads

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
11, 12
I am The Champion || icon
Cereal Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great and true title!
“People tend to think that because you’re friends, maybe it’s awkward to do the love aspect of it, but it’s because we’re friends that we’re so comfortable with each other, and it feels easy and you have an instant connection and trust. So it made all of that sort of natural and easy.”
Street Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Glad you like.
Old 04-21-2018, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Did you bring those outfits to the OP or were they there previousky?
“People tend to think that because you’re friends, maybe it’s awkward to do the love aspect of it, but it’s because we’re friends that we’re so comfortable with each other, and it feels easy and you have an instant connection and trust. So it made all of that sort of natural and easy.”
Old 04-21-2018, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

The first three have been there for a long time, I added the next three (which were three different pics in the previous thread).
Old 04-22-2018, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for answering. I love the photos you added. I am digging first two outfits the most.

Also, Can I still say photbucket sucks?
Old 04-23-2018, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

No problem. I can't decide which one I like the most.

Oh right, the first three are on photobucket. I didn't notice because I have a plugin that makes the pics uploaded on photobucket show up.
Old 04-26-2018, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

The first one stands out to me since he doesn’t wear sleeveless too often.

Oh wow, really? So you can see the pics from pb? Would it work on an iPad, I wonder....
Old 04-27-2018, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

He wears it sometimes on stage but yeah, I love that one too.

I have no idea. I have a Firefox plugin. I also can't save those pics and upload them somewhere else because photobucket is a bitch in every possible way.
Old 04-28-2018, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

He always wears gloves, that’s a big trademark for him.

I’ll try it on my laptop. Agreed about pb.
Old 04-29-2018, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

He does, he's wearing gloves in every picture in the OP.

Hope it works out. And yeah, I can't for the life of me figure out how to save pics from pb, they only appear as blank boxes in my folder if I try to save them.
Old 05-04-2018, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

the pics in the OP!

Photobucket doesn't allow you to post pictures from there to other sites anymore....which royally sucks!

Lisa
vampirediariesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

They are gorgeous pics.

Yeah we know, hence all the photobucket bashing. It really does suck. They can keep their stupid website, if they think I'm gonna pay 400 dollars a year to be able to post on third party websites!
Old 05-05-2018, 06:37 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, they can! $400 dollars a year?! ... that's "highway robbery"! I don't blame ya, I wouldn't either!

Lisa
vampirediariesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, their "Plus 500 Plan" which includes 3rd party hosting is 399.99 dollars a year. I can't imagine why anyone would want to pay that.
Reply   Post New Thread