Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-14-2009, 12:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Adam was talking to Allison one night. Kris was eavesdropping and overheard Anoop confessing that he liked Lil's shirt. Matt decided that he was going to sale some shoes because he wanted Scott to dance with a new technique. Meanwhile, Kris decided to tell Adam that he wants him. Adam took Kris to the bedroom where they began talking about their Allison. Megan started crying about her hair, because it smelled like bird poop. Meanwhile, Gokey died Of Cancer. Simon spanked Adam and Randy said, "Dude, dawg you need help." Ryan screamed out "Kris loves Adam Lambert" while Allison sang 'Alone'. Gokey came out laughing for clowns because Simon was screaming about Wigs With strange voices. Suddenly, Adam saw Matt cuddling with Anoop. Kara began singing to Randy "Thriller" while Ryan screamed "STOP, In the name of love." Then before the finale Adam tells everyone that Kris is gay. He turns around and screams "I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL!" Then jumps on stage with a microphone and starts singing. Adam hugged Kris then he ran to Allison. Meanwhile, Neil called Simon to laugh of the other contestants because he wanted slap Paula and noogie Kara. Scott and Matt started dancing to Satisfaction with pandas. Eber and Katy looked mad about Danny hugging Neil, who said "Get in loser, we're going home." Cheeks suddenly screamed at Kris because he was hugging Adam. Matt kissed Megan until she kicked Anoop because she was dancing around crazily. Drake and his boyfriend went dancing with Slash at his private club. Allison slapped him hard because he forgot his pink boa and glass. Paula cried "Bloody Mary!" Adam went behind her back with a broom and hit a parakeet. Paula went shopping with Simon and Tatiana to Wal-Mart. Adam said, did you poke Kris' cheek?, because
Old 09-14-2009, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

NEW THREAD
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)