Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2013, 06:29 AM
  #1
Master Fan

 
falling slowly 09's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 10,520
Will ♥ Emma #51: Because they finally got married!


Welcome to the 51st Will & Emma A P P R E C I A T I O N Thread!
;;the spanish teacher and the guidance counselor || because they believe in Glee;;



1. lovely elizabeth
2. Mindhunter
3. AAVaria
4. Serenachan
5. martha(brucas&jeyton)
6. crazycait714
7. Starfield_Scribe
8. victoriafrances
9. starslightup
10. Squeegee Beckeinhiem
11. LittleGreyStargate
12. *Stacy*
13. Natih_Fate
14. baileycat
15. - Nina -
16. music_junkierules
17. feelthatrush
18. allybubba
19. Beautiful Disorder
20. Answer_the_pepperoni
21. lisagslack14
22. sashanaa
23. Deiaa
24. breakingdawn_
25. PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
26. throwawaythekey
27. AstronomySnap
28. In Fair Verona
29. ElectricHearts
30. BabyJ
31. Heartattack&Vine
32. gizzie_fan
33. TessShipper
34. Lauren Helen Graham
35. stellalovesLP
36. OTH_Leyton_4eva
37. collide
38. rooney20
39. all.at.once
40. xXEmmaXx
41. eiluvial
42. Mylla Evans
43. Hugo
44. MTG11687
45. truroswellian
46. catkirk7
47. ice_ice_baby
48. d3wberry
49. frodobaggins07
50. ~Amarula~
51. forblueskiesxx
52. falls from the skies
53. revolution.
54. Hogglebee
55. mrsheetsnthings
56. DUHsoTK
57. sweetxmisery
58. hungry4chocolate
59. Ali Marie
60. Bekk
61. BunnySlippers232
62. Cute_Poison
63. Alexa
64. //keziah//
65. luiza
66. ElleGossip
67. _masquerade_
68. _falling_fast_
69. *OldHollywoodStarlet*
70. RainbowChaser
71. pattywack
72. own worst enemy
73. courtneybangelcakes
74. lafs1684
75. penguinsrpals
76. MTVVJ08
77. Callalily
78. scabbyabby
79. BRoody
80. tash26
81. tv-fan189
82. Laurababora
83. coutureadore
84. lovestoned
85. Abby2*
86. Cathangel
87. Mavericks
88. McSexie
89. Dragonfly
90. dk_fatale
91. countingcolors
92. xelanoops
93. Noraabs
94. missingOTH
95. colourtunes
96. Heroes.Laur� � h
97. free2live
98. TheSweetestSmile
99. Blackened Sky
100. bodja22
101. mesmerized
102. Derena♥Love
103. EmmaF
104. ~Phoenix~
105. kissmesweet
106. Umgirl
107. klovesnaley
108. Adie010
109. shehasnotime
110. Scully_fan
111. Lari
112. Carlie06
113. -Caitlin-
114. ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~
115. danielle002
116. PeytonMelissa
117. silver_amelia
118. livin4foxy
119. Majora's Mask
120. Myfirstlove
121. *PassionateJ*
122. miss_vieira
123. WELove
124. Erin.<3
125. CallistaHogan
126. devexation
127. SergeantPepper
128. hollywood1985
129. ThankGravity
130. SaraHoo!
131. B.Chambers
132. IviilBrown
133. valeposh
134. Radames
135. ||michelle||
136. ~lipstick
137. Priya
138. Manhattan
139. Wynter
140. Titch22
141. Forever&Always
142. Ellie Cameron
143. Rachel2091
144. ~*blackXS*~
145. **Eternal**125
146. blue sky blues
147. AmanditaSininho
148. *Lori89*
149. BrighterSuNShine
150. amusic20
151. Emilee
152. jjandrd
153. Ashes0909
154. menz815
155. Jennateluvr87
156. Frances
157. AllForBeLieving
158. Sarafina*
159. breath we drew
160. peace_love_couture
161. marmuzetka
162. -.mel.mel.-
163. Shipperaholic
164. cali89
165. MoneyHoney
166. Banna
167. Missa
168. Brucas_Is_Love
169. ♥SweetBettyRose♥
170. Clipples
171. jules!
172. *MaryMgo*
173. Crystaline
174. Panic! at Nabisco
175. theshinygirl
176. imaginary light
177. ~AIR~
178. jimeni
179. Peyton Scott
180. irulan
181. calliebear32
182. paula_celene
183. Shu
184, Nessa233
185. three little birds
186. aprilof06
187. darensgirll
188. VU&NICO
189. Jemistry
190. KJC528
191. BrightYellow
192. MissDK
193. hungry4chocolate
194. Leyton4ever!
195. SugarTown
196. fe.
197. Lostbeth
198. Puck's Girl
199. StacyB
200. go_clo
201. silver lining
202. mslat92
203. ale-la-pazza1
204. ina_sl
205. DS&PB LOVE
206. kellie101
207. Creativity
208. Amy
209. Cappie
210. dancer150
211. MagicallyChallenged
212. stop_yellin
213. mchun
214. emjohnson031
215. nileyfan1
216. FrenchMira
217. ina_sl
218. lennylove
219. Beatriz
220. Mischief Managed
221. fresley4ever
222. Scheming Star
223. _virgo_
224. Vivian_Rush
225. -x-Lilac-x-
226. QTPie41184
227. gambit78
228. Soledad91
229. lunas_borednow
230. Mimmie
231. pictureperfectfate
232. Lylirium
233. LadyBrean
234. AmericanDirrty
235. Madalena
236. stephrox
237. friels
238. Broody23Cheery
239. Vintage_Love
240. Ford07
241. Moon-River
242. - bad romance -
243. Audrey86
244. xmidway
245. tatibsblp
246. SergeantPepper
247. smile4me06
248. whylime
249. point0fn0return
250. kentuckybelle
251. rahmat_naureen
252. Mechi999
253. house_stacy
254. Juli£tt£
255. mattyMorrison<3
256. jilly_74
257. Elyx
258. Creative Christy
259. caroline103

260.Amazingchi
261. Sportsgirl
262. alexis bledel the best
263. Glee-Fan
264. jette_
265. calleigh4ever
266. Dk_Undeniable
267. MadisonNorthFan
268. julia in wonderland
269. drunkalice
270. onlyexception
271. foreveralways21
272. PaireInLove
273. cherrie_x
274. *Elena*
275. Jainadawn86
276. Saranoh
277. stellicidio
278. Libra
279. Queen J & The Dark Prince
280. silver reflection
281. xmidway
282. Peyt4Luke4eva
283. ~Imminent_Fate~
284. gLeek91
285. anjelia
286. ღAwake And Aliveღ
287. aguadosor
288. diannaagronlove
289. Julien Suncrisbe
290. MaxieForEver
291. breathe you in
292. ladybug70981
293. caliles213
294. Magnolia May
295. MaxieForEver
296. julyhsm
297. holidaysღ
298. Degrassijayanny
299. angelface211
300. Lady Siva
301. karevluvsstevens85






They are on-screen soulmates
Because she was happy to see him.
Because she was glad that he cared about Glee and the kids.
Because he got the gum off her shoe for her.
Because she wanted to chaperone with him.
Because they shared a PB and J sandwich.
Because he went to the support meeting even though he did not want for her.
Because she did not want him to leave.
Because she was worried that he would take her wanting to know about his personal problems in his life the wrong way.
Because she loved how passionate Glee was to him.
Because he told her he would miss her.
Because she wanted to help him grade papers.
Because he called her Cinderella.
Because she reminded him what Glee meant to him.
Because she did not put on her gloves when she gave him the piece of the PB and J.
Because she want to help him clean the classroom.
Because he want to help her with germ problem.
Because he wanted her to help him clean the toilets.
Because he looked so hurt when he found out that she was going on a date with Ken.
Because she clapped harder than anyone else in that auditorium.
Because he totally blew that kiss at Emma.
Because he thought there was something to interrupt at lunch.
Because he wanted to sit with her.
Because they hugged!
Because that look was too adorable for words.
Because he wanted to tell her a secret.
Because she was jealous of April.
Because Emma risked her job for Will.
Because he listened to her.
Because she wanted what was best for the Glee club.
Because she noticed mustard on his cute Kirk Douglas chin dimple.
Because she wiped mustard off his chin!
Because she knows Will deserves better.
Because he didn't want her to say yes.
Because he was relieved to see her.
Because they looked at each other across the hallway.
Because he made her the special guest judge.
Because Sue, Terri and Ken can all see their connection.
Because "You would need a machete to cut through the haze of lust that surrounds them."
Because they KISSED!!
Because Ryan Murphy said they were the shows OTP. He wants them to be 'iconic'
Because Matthew Morrison said "Will's heart is with Emma"





links;
Will/Emma LJ community
future threadtitles;
They were meant to be even before Glee.
Because "when it comes to Will, he calms her and she comes through somehow."
Because everyone loves WE!
Because they made chalk look hot.
"What do you say? Boys' bathroom, in the science wing, 9 o'clock?"
Because he found her disinfectant wipes!
Because she didn't mean it.
Because we can't get enough of the flirting!
Because his secret's safe with her.
Because he subconsciously asked her out on a date.
Because they looked at each other with googly eyes.
Because she's the most honest, impartial person he knows.
Because even when everything was going wrong, he smiled for her.
Because she doesn't know what germaphobia is when she's with him
Bring on the angst and the cuteness, this is 4 months in the making!
So important, they need their own timeline.
Will's heart is definitely with Emma.
In the name of sweet love, Will can't get Emma out of his mind
Will and Emma: they complete each other like PB&J




previous thread - http://www.fanforum.com/f325/will-%E...matt-63009524/
falling slowly 09 is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 06:31 AM
  #2
Master Fan

 
falling slowly 09's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 10,520
If anyone wants to look up their vows or has another idea for a title let me know
falling slowly 09 is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 01:18 PM
  #3
Fan Forum Hero

 
in a daydream's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 92,442
tftnt!
__________________
-noelle
in a daydream is offline  
Old 07-10-2013, 03:02 PM
  #4
Master Fan

 
falling slowly 09's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 10,520
Welcome!
falling slowly 09 is offline  
Old 07-11-2013, 12:22 AM
  #5
Elite Fan

 
EndlessღLove's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 28,276
I was rewatching S1 the other day and man, all the Wemma feels came back to me They were my very first Glee ship It's so sad, the Glee writers totally dropped their storyline. I am glad they got married and I couldn't be happier for them but their storyline was poorly written in S3 and 4.
__________________
I know how the safety works

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
EndlessღLove is offline  
Old 07-11-2013, 05:12 PM
  #6
Master Fan

 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 11,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
I am glad they got married and I couldn't be happier for them but their storyline was poorly written in S3 and 4.
Me too. In the same vein though, I think they might be the least ruined of all the couples. The writing stinks for ALL of them, but I like that Wemma are allowed to address their issues albeit in a haphazard way. Most of the others get stuff just swept under the rug.


I'm not hating on the other couples btw. I'm just critiquing the writing of their plots.
Saranoh is offline  
Old 08-01-2013, 09:08 AM
  #7
Fan Forum Star

 
Crystaline's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 157,505
They finally got married when I stopped watching. le sigh. How'd it go down?
__________________
Crystaline is offline  
Old 08-01-2013, 10:14 AM
  #8
Master Fan

 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 11,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
They finally got married when I stopped watching. le sigh. How'd it go down?
They got married in the choir room. It was actually quite sweet. My only sadness was that Finn,Rachel, Quinn, and Puck weren't there. The other kids were, though. Honestly, I was just happy that it happened. During their first wedding, Emma left Will at the altar.
Saranoh is offline  
Old 08-01-2013, 07:06 PM
  #9
Fan Forum Star

 
Crystaline's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 157,505
Was that in the season finale?

And I just read that this season is Jayma's last. So what will become of Wemma? Matt should leave too.
__________________
Crystaline is offline  
Old 08-02-2013, 10:16 AM
  #10
Master Fan

 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 11,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
Was that in the season finale?

And I just read that this season is Jayma's last. So what will become of Wemma? Matt should leave too.
The wedding that actually went through was in the season finale.

I don't think anything will become of Wermma. They hardly get screen time as it is. I might be worried if Wemma were still a main couple on the show, but they're not. My guess is Emma will just not be mentioned or they'll say she got a job at another school.

Plus, Jayma said she'd love to make guest appearances in season 6, so I could see her returning once or twice at least.
Saranoh is offline  
Old 08-02-2013, 02:48 PM
  #11
Master Fan

 
falling slowly 09's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 10,520
Yeah, I don't think anything will happen with Wemma either. Maybe she'll get mentioned occasionally, or maybe not. I don't think it'll have a big effect either way.
__________________
when you walked into the room just then
it's like the sun came out
alyssa;
icon: wolfsbane
falling slowly 09 is offline  
Old 08-03-2013, 11:19 AM
  #12
Master Fan

 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 11,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly 09 (View Post)
Yeah, I don't think anything will happen with Wemma either. Maybe she'll get mentioned occasionally, or maybe not. I don't think it'll have a big effect either way.
Yep. Plus, I can't imagine that the writers didn't see Jayma leaving as a possibility. IMO, that might've been why they gave them a rushed wedding in last season's finale.
Saranoh is offline  
Old 08-05-2013, 03:47 PM
  #13
Master Fan

 
falling slowly 09's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 10,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saranoh (View Post)
Yep. Plus, I can't imagine that the writers didn't see Jayma leaving as a possibility. IMO, that might've been why they gave them a rushed wedding in last season's finale.
That's true, it's probably been discussed before. At least they were able to finally get married, especially with Jayma leaving. I remember rooting for them so hard back in S1 especially
__________________
when you walked into the room just then
it's like the sun came out
alyssa;
icon: wolfsbane
falling slowly 09 is offline  
Old 08-12-2013, 04:08 PM
  #14
Extreme Fan
 
Hanna20's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,888
I loved, loved, LOVED these two in season 1, they were my fave couple. But I have to admit I was disappointed in the later seasons since I feel like they didn't pay much attention to them. They never really shoed us how they came from being in love to becoming a couple imo!
__________________
Hanna
Hanna20 is offline  
Old 08-12-2013, 04:35 PM
  #15
Master Fan

 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 11,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna20 (View Post)
I loved, loved, LOVED these two in season 1, they were my fave couple. But I have to admit I was disappointed in the later seasons since I feel like they didn't pay much attention to them. They never really shoed us how they came from being in love to becoming a couple imo!
I think they were ignored in season 4, but IMO the writers did a decent job of developing their relationship in season 3. I kind of grade the couples on this show on a curve, though. None are particularly well written, but I think Wemma fared better than most.
Saranoh is offline  
 

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:01 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST