Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A Very Glee Christmas (2x10) - Episode Discussion

A Very Glee Christmas (2X10) - Episode Discussion
THE GLEE CLUB NEEDS A LITTLE CHRISTMAS ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” TUESDAY, DECEMBER 7, ON FOX

Finn tries to bring a little holiday cheer to McKinley High, and Artie discovers that Brittany still believes in Santa. Meanwhile, the teachers pick their Secret Santas, and one manipulative coach rigs the gift-giving in her favor in the all-new “A Very Glee Christmas” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, Dec. 7 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jessalyn Gilsig as Terri Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany S. Pierce; Mike O’Malley as Burt Hummel

Guest Cast: Harry Shum as Mike Chang; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Dot Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; Max Adler as Karofsky; Darren Criss as Blaine; James Earl as Azimio; Ashley Fink as Lauren Zizes; Lauren Potter as Becky
Old 12-06-2010, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Hannah!

I can't wait

Vanessa | Tumblr | Meltem
Old 12-06-2010, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread Hannah! Christmas!
Old 12-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Hannah.

Formerly TvWeirdo07 -Vette-
Old 12-06-2010, 06:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the episode thread!

Can't wait for more Fanta!
Old 12-07-2010, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread Hannah!

Can't wait for the episode. Holiday episodes of most shows tend to be iffy for me, so I guess we'll see how it goes with this one.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 12-07-2010, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I use to be so enthusiastic for this Christmas episode but based on last week episode my expectations for goodness has be thoroughly squashed. Oh well, there's always next year.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!

Can't wait for tonights episode.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 12-07-2010, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not loving this so far...Rachel's desperation is so hard to watch. I hate what they're reducing her character to because of Finn.

The highlight so far has been Brittany So adorable. She really cares about Artie. They're growing on me as a couple. And BLAINE AND KURT SINGING OMG Perfection.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:00 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't think they're reducing her that much. I think its more like they're giving her more adult experiences so she'll grow as a person.

Brittany was the star of the show for this episode. I love how the glee sat on santa's lap just to keep her belief was cute. Also the last scene with Artie and his new legs was amazing. Sue being the grinch and Becky was her dog, total stroke of genius!!! Kurt and Blaine, i still have no clue if Blaine likes Kurt or not. But the song was extremely flirty and I loved it, can't wait to see where there story goes. Loved Beiste and her story and how she helped Brittany!! This was a step to the glee that I loved.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I thought we saw a more adult side of her when she was with Jesse to be honest, and I say this as a Puckleberry shipper I don't know, she just seems to lose her strength trying to get Finn's attention.

Yeah I don't know how Blaine is feeling, but I kinda like it that they're not rushing the ship. It's like torture but in a good way
Old 12-07-2010, 07:18 PM
Administrator

I absolutely loved this episode, and I was literally crying during parts of it. It was one of the most heartwarming and sweet episodes of a television show that I've ever seen. I have a huge sentimental streak, and this episode appealed to that side of me, and to put it simply I loved it. I loved how everyone went along to visit Santa so that Brittany would still believe in him, and I loved how Coach Beiste bought that device so Artie could "walk" and make Brittany's wish come true, and I loved what Sue did for Will.

I was glad that Finn couldn't instantly forgive Rachel, because she really hurt him right down to his heart by cheating on him, but I do hope that he'll find it in his heart to forgive her, because I think she's genuinely sorry for what she did. I also think that it's realistic that Will can't be friends with Emma right now because it just hurts him too much to see her.

I loved all the Christmas songs in this episode, and I loved everything about this episode. What a wonderful show Glee is.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Fan Forum Star

Best part of the episode was Coach Beiste. She and Will saved this episode from going in the crapper.

The whole recycled Grinch story was lame and lazy.
Loyal Fan

Torture yes!! Good way.....maybe. Still its like they're trying to kill us. Its sort of like how it was with Finchel last season.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I absolutely loved this episode, and I was literally crying during parts of it. It was one of the most heartwarming and sweet episodes of a television show that I've ever seen. I have a huge sentimental streak, and this episode appealed to that side of me, and to put it simply I loved it. I loved how everyone went along to visit Santa so that Brittany would still believe in him, and I loved how Coach Beiste bought that device so Artie could "walk" and make Brittany's wish come true, and I loved what Sue did for Will.

I was glad that Finn couldn't instantly forgive Rachel, because she really hurt him right down to his heart by cheating on him, but I do hope that he'll find it in his heart to forgive her, because I think she's genuinely sorry for what she did. I also think that it's realistic that Will can't be friends with Emma right now because it just hurts him too much to see her.

I loved all the Christmas songs in this episode, and I loved everything about this episode. What a wonderful show Glee is.
This is just my words exactly!

I was so in love with this episode it was so heartwarmingly sweet. I am also in love with Britts, God bless her for still believing in Santa and for helping Artie walk again.

I am also a die hard Brinn shipper and I love how both love Christmas and these two were the heart of the epsode. But, my Finchel eyesex was the best part of the episode. They will work on refreshing their relationship and by Febuary they will be back on the same page and hopfully they can realize just how much they mean to each other.

Also, LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDD the music in the episode and Sue The Gringe was priceless and the end of the episode when Sue gave in and found a heart. The whole Glee club surprising Will was so sweet.

But, over all this episode was just how Glee should be happy and fullfilling and not all over the place with writting like last weeks episode. It was a very Gleeful episode with a little Finchel pastry on the side.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga