Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-05-2011, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Sue Sylvester Bowl Shuffle (2x11) - Episode Discussion

The Sue Sylvester Bowl Shuffle (2X11) - Episode Discussion
*SPECIAL EPISODE**—“GLEE”—(Approx. 10:30-11:30 PM ET/Approx. 7:30-8:30 PM PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

THE GLEE CLUB SCORES A TOUCHDOWN ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” FOLLOWING “SUPER BOWL XLV”

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 6, ON FOX

Another All-New Episode of GLEE Airs This Tuesday, February 8 at 8/7c

Mr. Schuester and Coach Beiste devise a plot to bring together the warring glee club and football team factions. Meanwhile, Sue, desperate to win cheerleading Nationals, launches a dangerous plan to bring home a trophy, and the kids of New Directions tackle Michael Jackson’s iconic hit “Thriller” in the all-new “The Sue Sylvester Bowl Shuffle” episode of GLEE airing Sunday, Feb. 6 (Approx. 10:30-11:30 PM ET/Approx. 7:30-8:30 PM PT) on FOX. (GLE-211) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jessalyn Gilsig as Terri Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany S. Pierce; Mike O’Malley as Burt Hummel

Guest Cast: Harry Shum as Mike Chang; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Dot Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; Max Adler as Karofsky; Darren Criss as Blaine; James Earl as Azimio; Ashley Fink as Lauren Zizes; Lauren Potter as Becky
Old 02-05-2011, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread Hannah! THRILLER!
Old 02-05-2011, 11:37 PM
Elite Fan

I can't stop listening to the songs from this week's episode. I love Blaine's "Bills, Bills, Bills" and of course, the "Thriller/Heads Will Roll" mashup.
Old 02-05-2011, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't stop listening to BBB. I love Destiny's Child and the Bubs and Darren just made that song more awesome to me.
Old 02-06-2011, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thriller is going to kick butt I cannot wait anymore!

Vanessa | Tumblr | Meltem
Old 02-06-2011, 05:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Need You Now & Thriller So excited. Glee is finally back.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

So excited !!
Old 02-06-2011, 10:19 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm so excited!

TFTNT!

Nikki||Cory Monteith||Icon by bluefire311 (lj)
Old 02-06-2011, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

The day has FINALLY come Cannot wait!!

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 02-06-2011, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Do you think it's going to air on-time?

ETA: Nope. Starting NOW!

Last edited by smoothaise; 02-06-2011 at 08:38 PM
Old 02-06-2011, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS EPISODE :o this has not happened since duets! and a long time before that.

was holy ground
Old 02-06-2011, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Doing this shiz as I watch

- Sucks that instead of using the talents that are Dianna, Naya and Hemo to make this number epic. They use boobs and short skirts to attract the males who most likely wouldn’t have watched this show otherwise….yeah doubt they sticked around for much longer after the number was done….js..Still impressed tough..Sue should really consider signing up her cheerios for Glee comp. They would kick ass
- CHEEERIOS SCENE CHEEERIOS SCENE. How adorable aren’t Di.Naya and Hemo in those wigs? DYIIING <3 Unholy trinity forever
- Sue called Q :/ SAD FOREVER
- Finn Finn Finn Finn Finn Finn!!
- Beaste is badass
- Aww the cheerios…cheering !
- SUE’S JOURNAL IS BACK! Sue already pwning this! Thank you jane, you never disappoint!
- Awe Artie , ;(
- PUCK!LAUREN FTW
- Well…that was..boring? Idk why Will thought a duet about drunken phone calls would impress the jocks.esp. if Rachel and Puck sings..it…not like they have any respect or care about either of them anyway? At least do a fun song…or have Brittany and Santana do something…but I guess they just needed a reason to have a song..same old tribute eps. No plotline
- Lea was good tough..
- Aww poor Finn ☹ Just don’t introduce Puck to your next girlfriend bb, and you should be fine. I just wana hug the big dork
- Nice to see you have changed Puck….still punching people…grow up…and with you guitar? How will you know impress the ladies to hook up with you?
- NO DIANNA OR CORY IN THE COMMERICAL BOOO
- Puck got Finn’s gf preggers? You are so dumb Rachel, you wont get Finn back by making him jealous with Puck…he is kinda the reason wjy you got dumprd
- CHEERIOS! YAY! BEST. Quinn caring about Brittany!
- HOLLY …CHEESUS. SUE IS PISSED. OMGLOL…woman is fierce.
- Aww Finn and Quinn moment
- CHEERIOS moment! FYES! Cheerios/Sue!
- FINN.QUINN MOMENT! HBIC is back. SAM IS THERE! INN.QUINN.SAM scene! Ahhhh
- Yes. FINALLY CORY SINGING.
- Lolz, slowmo moment,really Glee? LMAO hockey guys…Aww Finn…I love you…wasn’t Dave on the hockey team before?
- Kinda…random warblers moment but okay..and wtf ..lol what even…
- Brittany bb! Baby!canons what even lol .
- Blbla yesh the girl are football players…I WANT CHEERIOS
- TIIINa and MIee, HOW ADOREABLE ARE YOU!
- YES CHEERIOS! And with Finn! ..AWW Quinn/Finn… THEY ARE HER STARS NUFF SAID.
-
- The Thriller was better than I thought…but they propped it up way to much. Just like they did with Madonna and Britney. It wasn’t all that…the make up was pretty fierce..but yeah..stop using the world epic and specular 1000 times in your promos FOX
- Aww Sue, you are still the number one in my book. Sue>the world
- Why are you so pretty Finn!Quinn

Best performance: Cory! No doubt, the guy went from no musical experience to such a strong singer. Sorry Kevin, Cory have pushed you down to number #2 of my favorite voices on the show

Best overall: Sue Sue Sue Brittany and Sue + all the amazing cheerios scenes, and Quinn being the epic HBIC “really guys…really” I miss you oh Quinn B. lol another hit to the Lohans…sht will hit the fan.

Best line: All of Sue’s and “I don’t want to die yet, at least not until One Tree Hill gets cancelled” LOL

Saddest moment: The cheerios not being cheerios ☹ The unholy trinity…. what are you doing to my heart writers? Isn’t enough that you rob me from both PQ and Quinn/Mercedes? You really had to take away they awesome threesome as well? Buy hey at least Quinn talked with/shared a scene people she was close with in s1…first time since 2.01 I think? Niiice

Random: totally shipping puck/lauren now like hardcore, I def. see him treating her different than…well of the other girls...the way he looked at her when she joined the team..guy was impressed

no to Quinn kissing Finn, i wouldn't mind some FQ whatever, but don't cheapen it by making her cheat

Last edited by Caliina; 02-06-2011 at 10:00 PM
Old 02-06-2011, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

Loved it. Was tweeting the entire time my favorite moment. But my absolute favorite moment.

"Blaine and I love football. Well, Blaine loves football. I love scarves." -

OMG, Finn/Quinn On the fence about how I feel about that.

Sue has officially LOST, and Will is the successor. Nice role reversal.

And I'm glad we are starting to humanize Karofsky. I loved how excited he got to dance and be a part of the group. A shame it wore off after that night, but it's progress.

So glad the show is back. Loved the Thriller performance & Blaine's "Bills, Bills, Bills"
Old 02-06-2011, 09:55 PM
Loyal Fan

okay this episode was actually pretty good. The only performance that I was like meh for was Bills Bills Bills, there was obivious autotuning and I didn't really see the point for a random warbler moment which actually could've waited till Tues, but I guess it was for the coffee shop momment. Thiller Will Roll is my new Ringtone. Liked the song, performance was okay, didn't like when Kurofsky just decided to throw himself back in when he saw everyone was cheering for them and he wasn't getting any. Sue was the star of the show. With her wrecking the place, her journal, and the darth vader like music when she was beside the cannon, she was the true star of the show. Lauren was the second star, I mean when she said that she was gonna bring the pain then growled out that you're gonna die to the other player, I was laughing my butt off. Also, who knew Tina could run a ball, too bad she got tackled, I was hoping she would get the touchdown, you know prove that the other football players who quit aren't so hot.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:06 PM
Master Fan

I REALLY liked the episode !!!! Rachel was so cute !! Kurt too in fact everyone was cuteeee