Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-08-2011, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm excited for Regionals
Old 03-08-2011, 01:20 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveralways21 (View Post)
yes. kinda like last episode in the choir room scene before Rachel sang her song I loved that.

and yeah Canada is a nice place, I also love London, I have family in Oxford.
Never been to Oxford, far too upscale but London is cosmopolitan so you see bits of everything here.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

tftnt!
Old 03-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezerino (View Post)
Never been to Oxford, far too upscale but London is cosmopolitan so you see bits of everything here.
yeah I went to London in 2005 beautiful city. so much fun, and lots of hot boys

I wish ND had a British student, I love British accents
Old 03-08-2011, 01:23 PM
New Fan

Anyway have you guys heard Get It Right? It's so emotional and just beautifully sung by Lea. This will be the best Rachel solo aside DROMP
Old 03-08-2011, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm excited for Regionals
Me toooo.

Get it Right is great I can't wait to see Lea sing it and I can't wait for everyon'es reactions
Old 03-08-2011, 01:31 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinslet (View Post)
Regionals is ... 2x16. The episode after this one.

See I don't get this... He seems to have pandered to her insecurities back when they were together to the point that it caused a problem for them in the Britney episode when Rachel just wants him to focus on HER insecurities but not care about his at all. And if you're talking post breakup... it's not like it's only Finn that has been selfish. Since they'ev broken up, Rachel has been actively trying to get him back when all he's probably wanted is space away from her... and that's understandable.. they ended things pretty poorly, but Rachel can't give him that space. He's been supportive of her, as a friend, and even telling her that she's beautiful, etc., post break up.
I think he was extremely oblivious when they were together to how Rachel is different as a person to other girls he's hung out with. She's got her own set of issues and is self alineating so for him to need her to spell it all out for him to the point she needed to stoop to ultimatums made the realisation a little forced. I think he should know better by now. Also I disagree that she was so needy to the extent she completely ignored his insecurities considering she put the effort in trying to figure out their dynamic, also the fact that she continually supported him ie his body issues, his status issues, needs etc. Sure, he's been great these past episode as her friend and confidant but as a bf he wasn;t so adequate.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

XD I wasn't feeling either of the Glee original songs.. I think I have to see the performance before I actually like them, cause from just listening, I didn't like either Get it Right or Loser Like Me.

Quote:
I think he was extremely oblivious when they were together to how Rachel is different as a person to other girls he's hung out with. She's got her own set of issues and is self alineating so for him to need her to spell it all out for him to the point she needed to stoop to ultimatums made the realisation a little forced. I think he should know better by now. Also I disagree that she was so needy to the extent she completely ignored his insecurities considering she put the effort in trying to figure out their dynamic, also the fact that she continually supported him ie his body issues, his status issues, needs etc. Sure, he's been great these past episode as her friend and confidant but as a bf he wasn;t so adequate.
I don't think either of them did particularly well in that relationship, but I won't say it's because of Finn or because of Rachel. There were moments where Finn has been selfish but so has Rachel.

ETA: Going to get food and watch a bit of NCIS! I shall see you all later

Last edited by Sansa; 03-08-2011 at 01:37 PM
Old 03-08-2011, 01:38 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelle (View Post)
Me toooo.

Get it Right is great I can't wait to see Lea sing it and I can't wait for everyon'es reactions
Yes, definitely. I'm hoping we get a reaction from Finn, a look of admiration or some kind of subtext. Can't wait for the performance, it's gonna be emotional for Rachel. The song is so beautiful
Old 03-08-2011, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
XD I wasn't feeling either of the Glee original songs.. I think I have to see the performance before I actually like them, cause from just listening, I didn't like either Get it Right or Loser Like Me.
I get what you mean, I wasn't feeling Loser Like me
Old 03-08-2011, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 03-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tammiiiiiiii
Old 03-08-2011, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Tammi
Old 03-08-2011, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finchel circle is here again
Old 03-08-2011, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww

Except I have to leave now for work Enjoy the episode girls! I'll be watching it at 2 AM when I get home