Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-02-2010, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

FF has been really annoying the past couple days
Old 12-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveralways21 (View Post)
FF has been really annoying the past couple days
Yes almost just like Rachel Haha

Sorry
Old 12-02-2010, 10:31 AM
New Fan

yeah i don't know what's going on. but very irritating
Old 12-02-2010, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

Old 12-02-2010, 11:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Awww
Old 12-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

DDAO looks

so I was bored, so I made this:

Last edited by ღfaithfully; 12-02-2010 at 11:46 AM
Old 12-02-2010, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

aww that ani!
Old 12-02-2010, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

@ that graphic.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hello all, I’m fairly new to this fan base, becoming a Finchel shipper only in the last few months. I’ve been lurking for the past few weeks and have enjoyed the goodhearted attitude here for this couple. I haven’t had the real urge to post anything until now after Tuesday’s episode. It is great to see that there is a group of people that feels exactly as I do about this pair. I know it’s a little late but I just wanted to share my thoughts. My biggest problem besides the whole plot is the communication between them. As a Naley shipper this is something I have been bothered for many seasons of OTH. In my opinion they didn’t have to go as far as having Rachel actually cheat if they would have just sat down and just talked. That’s my biggest gripe with the counseling scene. Emma should have told them to be completely honest with each other and talk rather than say “Don’t answer that!”, “You could sing about it”, or “You could storm out.” If Finn would have just told Rachel that yes he did sleep with Santana but he felt nothing. He should have just been honest about what he was feeling at the time with Rachel. As for Rachel, she really just needed to listen to what Finn had to say then share why she felt as hurt as she was. And this didn’t even have to occur during the counseling scene. It should have at least happened at some point of the episode. But of course you can’t have the good drama if they actually talk honestly with each other to solve their issue.

Now I have an idea about Rachel’s fixation on it being Santana, I could be completely wrong but hey it’s my opinion. This is all besides the fact that Santana is always purposely insulting Rachel and tormenting her. Rachel has voiced her insecurities of being with Finn and how she fears him leaving her for the popular, pretty cheerleader stemming from the fact that in Season 1 he did just that. He dumped Rachel to go out with Santana and Brittany. Now I know that may not be the only reason for breaking up with her but it surely was one. She also knows that he went out with just Santana with the possible outcome of him losing his virginity to her. She didn’t know at the time that he did actually go through with it, but it was a possibility to her knowledge. Finding out that he lied about losing his v-card and with Santana of all people just adds to her insecurities and fears. This could be why she was so upset about it. I think this is why as upset as she was about the lying, which she had every right to be, I think she was even more upset about Santana.

Now as for Rachel cheating I truly believe that was OOC and only done to cause angst and please another fan base. Rachel may be selfish, self-centered, overly-opinionated and annoying, but she was always shown as a good person overall. I understand she was hurt but I don’t believe she would have been so low and cruel to actually cheat with Puck knowing what went Finn went through with him and Quinn the year before. I just don’t buy it. I know she could be extreme and overdramatic but I don’t think she would have gone that far. Make Finn jealous in some extreme way and hurt him that way I would believe, but actually cheat, that really bothered me. She didn’t have to actually make out with Puck. A scene like in Bad Reputation would have sufficed for me and not broken them this way. Finn maybe would have still wanted space but at least Rachel could have just said she was thinking about doing it but couldn’t do it. Puck stopping them was not good enough. The damage had been done by that point he did stop them.

Sorry I went a bit long, but I just thought I’d share my thoughts on the episode. Both Finn and Rachel were in the wrong IMO, Rachel more so in the end, but I still love both of them and I can’t wait to see how they overcome this.
~ The Veronicas (Revenge Is Sweeter... Than You Ever Were)
Jocelyn
Old 12-02-2010, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow Jocelyn, do we have the same brain or something? I agree with EVERYTHING you said! A+ post. Totally agree. The counseling scene REALLY pissed me off, it was not meant to be a comedic time. and then the whole cheating was really OOC and you're reasoning for it was perfect you should come here more!
Old 12-02-2010, 12:31 PM
Addicted Fan

I see your point Joceyln
Old 12-02-2010, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

haha Hannah I'm glad you liked it.

guys remember this

it's from episode 1 of season 2. I miss them we should probably bring back the survivor to cheer us all up.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you, I think I will post here more. I've always been more of a lurker than a poster, but I think that'll change here.

The counseling scene really bothered me. You would think as a trained counselor Emma would know how to mediate better and force them to talk and listen to each other. And the cheating just.... it bothered me that they had to damage Rachel's character in that way just to cause that drama.
~ The Veronicas (Revenge Is Sweeter... Than You Ever Were)
Jocelyn
Old 12-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Awww FR <3
Old 12-02-2010, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Jocelyn! Please post more!!

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess