Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-02-2010, 03:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm not going to read through the last thread as it's still really getting me down, but I think we all need a big hug still, so accept one from me
I'm trying not to get to depressed about it, I'm sure sooner or later it will all be fine. I'm more angry than anything really. Ok, and upset. And Tumblr is so depressing at the moment, and I couldn't get on here for a day, but I needed to get on here because everyone is so nice and I knew you'd all be feeling the same way. I'm rambling now, but I just really appreciate all you guys on here

Our Finchel will be perfect again soon.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:00 AM
Elite Fan

that episode broke my heart
Old 12-02-2010, 04:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
Rachel: You said you'd never break up with me. (he stops)
Finn: I never thought you'd make me feel like this. (he walks away for real and she cries)

I just caught up and saw Mark's tweet. WTF? Yeah Mark, I don't like PR, cheating happened, and FR broke up because of what happened with PR. Yeah, I have a problem with that.

But while an incredibly rude tweet, it just showed that people are NOT happy. Puckleberry may have been trending (after Finchel of course ) but apparently approx. half of it was negative.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

I'm still sad about the break up

Thanks for the picspam, Ale
Old 12-02-2010, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

Most of the reactions I have seen have been pretty negative. I don't think the fans are taking the Finchel break up too well

I kind of accept the break-up. I mean I am annoyed that it happened, especially after the writers kept saying that they would go a whole season with no break ups, I'm more so angry at how it was written. I knew drama was coming (cause I'm a spoiler freak) but I honestly didn't expect the drama to be how it was. So random. Grrr. Anyways...

I'm still upset about it but we have to stay positive and keep posting/be active

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 12-02-2010, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love the new thread! I love this thread so much that I had to quote the first part of it in my siggie cause I am still sad about this.

Spoiler:
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 12-02-2010, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

Sure, PM me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydensgirl (View Post)
Most of the reactions I have seen have been pretty negative. I don't think the fans are taking the Finchel break up too well

I kind of accept the break-up. I mean I am annoyed that it happened, especially after the writers kept saying that they would go a whole season with no break ups, I'm more so angry at how it was written. I knew drama was coming (cause I'm a spoiler freak) but I honestly didn't expect the drama to be how it was. So random. Grrr. Anyways...

Old 12-02-2010, 07:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

OMG Finn&Rachel ;___; I love them together, this break up is horrible. Why RIB, why?! Not cool.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

Not cool at all.

Old 12-02-2010, 08:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Our bbs. They really do love each other. Sure, they've made mistakes and have hurt each other. But they've never continually used the other.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:28 AM
Elite Fan

They're still going to get married.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:37 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheming Star (View Post)
\So anyways, I agree with y'all that they need to stay on breaking up till they both are ready to get back together but more mature and aware of their horrible actions that cost their relationship and not to repeat same mistakes again this time.

^^ I agree with everyone when they say that I hope Finn and Rachel get back together when they both admit that they were wrong and they are both ready to TRULY forgive each other for what they have done. That being said...I want alone time for both characters to think about things. No puckleberry! lol! but even more than that...I really don't want a Finn/Santana pairing. That would kill me! Esp because she's SO mean to Rachel. Besides all that, I think if Rachel kept hooking up with Puck and Finn was hooking up with Santana (even though it would obviously be just to make the other jealous and upset), it would keep setting Finchel back, progress wise.

lol, I need a nap after all this emotional stress- it's only been two days! I'm avoiding the fan fics. They usually make me feel better but it's kinda been a bummer lately. Great writing but a total bummer!

Kate
Old 12-02-2010, 08:51 AM
Elite Fan

If Finn got together with Santana, or Rachel with Puck, that would just be cruel on their part to the other person.

Rachel loves Finn, and she knows why he broke up with her. If Rachel went to Puck again, that'd be an incredibly stupid move.

And likewise with Finn. I don't think it would make them jealous, it'd just make them more hurt, and more angry.
Old 12-02-2010, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

It would really be cruel I don't know how they'd redeem them from that so hopefully they don't go there

Great picspam Alessia! :-)
Old 12-02-2010, 10:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey everyone
Thank god FF is finally workign!