Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2012, 03:42 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myna (View Post)
shopgirl - that's really awesome. Samcedes fans are some of the most talented and creative out there. And thanks for the fic recs. I have already read Magnetic, but not That Which Drives Us. It's almost time for a new thread so good on the title recs as well. I'm kinda going crazy because I never realized that I would miss Glee so much. Plus I'm anxious to see what happens to our couple in Season 4.
After reading the spoilers and interviews; I probably won't watch season 4. It is basically gonna be Rachel and friends. Her and Corey are gonna be in all 22 episodes so blah is my feelings right now about Glee in general. We don't even know if Chord, Vanessa, Jenna or the rest of the juniors are regulars yet so it has soured my mood. I will be around in fandom and this board because I adore Samcedes always.

On tumblr the Samcedians are getting a fanfic page started because FF.net have been deleting fanfic in every tv/movie if they go over a certain rating which doesn't exist. Look for that link soon, it was just started but there are still great fanfic on ff.net, archive of our own, livejournal, tumblr [they have the best au sam/mercedes one shots!] and on the glee forum. I have read so many stories so fast. I don't so much as miss glee right now but I miss them.