Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by amous05 (View Post)
Oh no! My bad, I'm sorry...I should've known! haha I would love to be added as well if you get a chance! Thank you!
No worries! Now you know. Added you!

Nikki||Cory Monteith||Icon by bluefire311 (lj)
Old 11-09-2010, 07:41 PM
New Fan

WOW, seriously? I'm beyond pissed right now...apparently some people here on the east coast, went to watch the episode, and for the entire hour, there was no audio to it! (one of those people being me.) ..maybe some of you had the same troubles? After a long day of doing nothing but homework and then going to my night class (on my day off from work), I was so looking forward to glee! I turn on my DVR recording, and theres video, but no SOUND! It was magically fixed, but when the episode ended! thanks a lot comcast! All my friends who watch the show were on facebook posting angry statuses about not being able to watch glee...I don't know if it was just in my area where this happened...did anyone else have this problem? I'm seriously gonna call my cable company and bitch them out...haha
Old 11-09-2010, 08:19 PM
New Fan

So, since I can't watch it until it's on hulu tomorrow...can anyone give me some details about any brittany/santana moments? Hopefully there were some!
Old 11-09-2010, 08:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
So, since I can't watch it until it's on hulu tomorrow...can anyone give me some details about any brittany/santana moments? Hopefully there were some!
There actually were none

Santana drooled over Puck and was totally OOC, and Brittany drooled over Artie. There was a serious lack of continuity unfortunately and Brittana fans are pretty upset about it. It was probably the most disappointing episode this season as far as Brittana goes, some people are even saying it's obvious the storyline has been abandoned and are all "Brittana is dead"

Personally I'm not freaking out that much, but it definitely wasn't a fun episode for Brittana fans. Quite the opposite actually
Old 11-09-2010, 08:54 PM
New Fan

Oh nooo...:'( That's a bummer. I agree with you, i'm not freaking out...I doubt Brittana is "dead"...Ryan Murphy said they were gonna kiss at some point this season ...but yeah, that's still a bummer. Time will tell...maybe next week will have some promising brittana moments. I think maybe the writers are going back and forth with the "will they? Won't they?" kind of thing...I think they want viewers to speculate about those two. Well, regardless, Whatever the producers are doing, hopefully they don't leave us in suspense too long! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrhm (View Post)
There actually were none

Santana drooled over Puck and was totally OOC, and Brittany drooled over Artie. There was a serious lack of continuity unfortunately and Brittana fans are pretty upset about it. It was probably the most disappointing episode this season as far as Brittana goes, some people are even saying it's obvious the storyline has been abandoned and are all "Brittana is dead"

Personally I'm not freaking out that much, but it definitely wasn't a fun episode for Brittana fans. Quite the opposite actually
Old 11-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrhm (View Post)
I haven't seen the episode but wow! WTF is that??? I'm seriously pissed with how they keep jerking around with Brittana like some joke

Not excited to see this episode then

→ angie | ©
Old 11-09-2010, 11:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

This episode was terrible. I would have to say it was the worst in the show's history. Just godawful, with terrible characterization and abysmal editing. Besides the pure anti-Brittana of the episode, which sucks to high heaven, it was also filled with rampant sexism. Santana and Brittany (but especially Santana) were totally unrecognizable; they were reduced to mindless objects, their entire purpose to giggle, be impressed by Puck's posturing, be attracted by boys ignoring them, and be sexual conquests. All to reinforce the idea that the way to get girls is to emotionally abuse them.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

Brittana fans are very pissed off and dissappointed on Tumblr & Twitter rn.

I only found this to relieve my sadness

→ angie | ©
Old 11-10-2010, 10:14 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by haveuever (View Post)
I haven't seen the episode but wow! WTF is that??? I'm seriously pissed with how they keep jerking around with Brittana like some joke

Not excited to see this episode then
actually, i am excited for next weeks episode! Youtube the promo if you can...it shows a clip of santana getting REALLY upset...and brittany and almost all the other glee clubbers are like holding her back! Brittany looks kind of scared too. It's a quick clip...but i'm interested to see what that's about, and if there will be any brittana moments to follow.

To tell you the truth, i actually didn't mind this last episode...yeah they had the whole drooling over puck thing, but I still get a vibe, that they are putting on an act for popularity, and it shows them being hurt by pucks and arties comments towards them. I don't think santitany is dead at all...i actually think this could be foreshadowing how they don't want to be treated like that anymore, and then turn to each other...I don't know, sure i wish there was more moments with them in the episode...but I think theres more to come. This episode just wasn't centered around their character developement, they were focusing on other characters...
Old 11-10-2010, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

May I be added please?

The thread number is.. dirty.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 11-10-2010, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

Not liking what I'm hearing
Old 11-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Absolute Fan

amous05, please remember to not double post.

Welcome Amelia!

Old 11-10-2010, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
To tell you the truth, i actually didn't mind this last episode...yeah they had the whole drooling over puck thing, but I still get a vibe, that they are putting on an act for popularity, and it shows them being hurt by pucks and arties comments towards them.
I sure hope that you are right because I don't remember seeing them being hurt. Little to no BS screentime is OK to me but the crap treatment they got from Puck/Artie is just disgusting. I'm seriously disappointed that Glee keeps emphasizing homophobia is wrong but misogyny is sort of alright? Brittana deserves much better than that

I like the episode and I think it's the best of this season so far but unfortunately BS bits were horrible so I try to forget them

→ angie | ©
Old 11-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Aww it sucks to see all these fans so down.

Old 11-10-2010, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

I absolutely LOATHED the episode. And that's saying pretty much given it wasn't even a Ryan Murphy written one. I didn't think I could dislike an episode more than Laryngitis. I was wrong.

Anyway, I hope ya'll are voting for Hemo for her own board this month.

http://requests.fanforum.com/polls/celebrities

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||