Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-22-2013, 12:58 AM
Elite Fan

Santana's Sexbuddies [Creepy Old Guy♥The Devil He Knocked Up] #624: They're still a family, he's dating her daughter!

ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!
Real OP coming... NEVER, now that the board is ending. Haha suckers! Enjoy this immortal masterpiece!!1!

xoxo,
your friendly neighborhood Mollywood

_________________________________________________________________________________________

#624;

Welcome to the Puck Quinn Appreciation Thread
Our story begins somewhere in the middle. Quinn Fabray starts off the show as a confident, righteous, and tactless cheerleader. Noah Puckerman begins his story as a carefree, egotistical, and narcissistic jock. They didn't have much in common, other than the fact that they both were involved with Finn, Quinn's boyfriend & Puck's best friend. Their real story actually begins with wine coolers and once Quinn has some she ends up losing her virginity to Puck. A few weeks later Quinn tells Finn she's pregnant with his baby, but news travels fast McKinley High and it isn't long before Puck learns that he is a soon to be father

He immediately confronts Quinn about the
b a b y and urges her to reconsider her decision to choose Finn as the father. Quinn seriously doubts his commitment to her or their child and rather harshly tells him that he's a loser and to leave her alone. Puck decides to grant Quinn's wish and let her continue the charade she's built with Finn, while he tries to drop small hints and gestures to show her she's made the wrong choice. Quinn soon realizes that maybe Puck isn't so bad after all. He starts giving her any money he can come up with, even stealing from hi s friend in a wheelchair, baking marijuana cupcakes, and having wheelchair fights - all in the name of his one true milf, Quinn Fabray.
"i realize, yeah, it was only just a d r e a m"
Quinn continues to notice Puck's efforts (and Finn's flaws) when she decides to take him on a test drive. She asks Puck if he would like to babysit one night and see if they're really both ready to raise a child together. Things get a little crazy at first, but once Puck pulls out his guitar and Quinn does some fancy moves, things settle down and for the first time Quinn feels secure in the fact that maybe raising a child with Puck could actually be a good thing.

Quinn's dreams are rudely awakened when her friend Santana tells her that Puck's been sexting her and other women this whole time. Confused and hurt, she finalizes her decision in giving the child to Terri after a nasty confrontation with Puck. Even so, her feelings for Puck still haven't changed and neither has his for her. They still get it on every episode with hot
e y e s e x and Puck continues fighting for her until the very end. Their journey is far from over. Will Quinn decide to keep the baby? Will Puck stop milfing around? Only time will tell.
the shippers
[01 - 403]
404. xSoulmatex
405. Rajinz
406. Jojo185
407. gabegirl45
408. LostinKP
409. noos
410. JaSam4Life
411. mad box
412. brokenshutters
413. lilaclullaby
414. iloveradrian
415. chairdelenaradrian
416. *Stephie*
417. SLAT92
418. stilestilinski
419. I LOVE japril
420. Destroyer Of Nations

honorary.

01. Jesus
02. Mark Salling

03. Artie Abrams
04. Rachel Berry
05. Wine Coolers
06. Fatness
07. MTV
08. Google
08. Megaupload
10. TWoP
11. William Shakespeare
12. L.A. Times
13. E4
14. Apple Software
16. Glee Live! tour
17. Zach Woodlee
18. KISS
19. Promo Monkeys
20. MC Hammer
21. Blackstreet
22. Elvis Duran and the morning show
23. Puck's favorite shirts
24. Korbi
25. Matt Mitovich
26. Teen Vogue
27. Wii Glee Karaoke game
28. R.Kelly
29. Michael Slezak
30. the inventers of breakfast
the reasons
[01 - 29]
30. Because their food fight was freaking hot!
31. Because it's not just baking.
32. Because this milf loves her egghead.
33. Because he wants to be with her.
34. Because they'll get what they need.
35. Because at the very least they're consistent. Always together on promos and never on the show
36. Because of the promos, 'nuff said
37. Because we have ships within our ships within our ships... BBBRRRRR.

When Glee first started, I never thought there'd be the chance of a true angsty couple being on the show. Then, we got our first Puck and Quinn scene in Preggers. I've been hooked ever since. Mark and Dianna are experts at making us gasp, squeal, and sometimes even sigh in disappointment. PQ are my OTP for Glee, and that will never change.
~Cait.

The bitch and the bad boy, what is not to love, they get each other better than anyone gets them. She is having his baby and he wants to be a good father as he never had a good father example, and he wants to be there for her too. For me it doesn’t matter how big their scenes are together or indirectly because they make the most of all their scenes.
~Little Grey.

There’s always been something about Puck and Quinn. Even though there was no indication that anything had ever or would ever happen between them, I was still drawn. Then we found out the real paternity of Quinn’s baby and I just became a full blown shipper. They have amazing chemistry that has been barely tapped into on the show, and so much UST. They’ve only really had one scene, but it changed me forever and now I’m a Quicker all the way.
~Queen Bee.

PQ are my OTP because they define ANGST for me. My favorite pairings are always the ones that have slow build up and that have to overcome obstacles to be together, and PQ surely fit in that category. It's amazing to see the progression of their relationship and how they will handle deeling with their child. Puck joined Glee just so he could be close to Quinn and his feelings for her are so apparent to me. I personally believe that Quinn has feelings for him as well, she's just too scared to open up her heart to him. I cant wait to see how their story unfolds, but I'm sure it will be phenomenal.
~Alexa.

He's her egghead and She's his babymomma. Why do I love these two so much, I could go on for days. They are my OTP! They can handle any type of scene perfectly, and I think the reason for this is because of Mark and Dianna's undeniable chemistry. Puck wants to be with her, and Quinn can be herself when she's around him. They both care about each other, and both love their daughter already. They have amazing build-up, and it's clear they
will be together someday. I love everything about these two, and I'm ready to see where their story goes from here!

~Michelle.

I loved Puck/Quinn as soon as I saw their scene in "Preggers." It's the fact that they have both the angst and the fluff that draws me in completely. Their emotions are real and raw, which is amazing for the fans. Most of all, their storyline is so well-woven together and interesting. They're like star-crossed lovers, and it's impossible not to be in love with them.
~whenjenn.

Because they are so awesome and hot and stuff. And because she smiles around him and he's sweet to her. What's more to say? They have incredible chemistry and everyone knows it! I fell for them as soon as I saw the baking fight! GUH. And because they are the king and queen of wine coolers, fatness... and it goes on and on. I can't really explain why I love them, cause what's not to love? They have such a good buildup and they rock at angst. Mark/Dianna does it so well. And their acting is really believable. P/Q just fit together and that's what I love about them.
~TheSweetestSmile.

For me, these two are my OTP because they belong together. it's so obvious by the way the two look at each other. and she's carrying his baby. and all that puck wants is to be a real family with quinn. they have angst, which i also love. they will end up together. i know it. all great couples go through stuggles.
-Beautiful Disaster-.

Why do I love Puck and Quinn? They are actually the reason I started to watch Glee. When it first came i just thought it was another teenshow and ignored it, but then all of sudden people on ff started to use PQ icons and MILF as a sig, and I KNEW i had to check it out! For me Puck and Quinn are that couple that i can't wait for to get togheter but i enjoy the ride leading up to that moment just the same. It's something about noone else can't quite touch. They are both in my mind the charachters that deveolped the most in the first 12 episodes, and i can't wait to see what'scoming up for them next.
Caliina.

It took me a little while to warm up to the idea of Puck and Quinn, just because we hadn't seen much of them, and I really couldn't understand why people liked them so much when they had had minimal scenes. However after that baking scene, I was just sold. They had insane chemistry, and it was obvious that Puck really genuinely cared about Quinn and the baby. Ever since then I've loved them and basically been completely obsessed. And then there's the angst factor, these two clearly want each other so bad, there's just so many barriers they have to break through to be together. I think when they finally do get together, it is going to be magical.
shehasnotime.

Puck/Quinn is a singular ship to me because it makes me happy in every single aspect. Happy with both characters, because they're scene stealers and I'm always waiting to know more about them, their motivations and desires. Happy because of the shippers and our loyalty, despite all the jokes about low expectations. I feel lucky to be a part of it since the very beginning. I really do.
~Mylla Evans.
the mix.

+DOWNLOAD+
the favorites.
"you're a lima loser and
you're always going to be a lima loser."
"wow, what a catch, can't believe i let you go."
"we are never going to be together."
"i don't care about you, i care about her."
"so, thanks for the offer, but i'd rather rawdog a beehive."

the
links. Puck & Quinn fanlist
Puck & Quinn @ fanpop
Mark & Dianna @ LJ
the past
[01 - 590]
(591)(592)(593)(594)(595)(596)(597)(598)(599)(600)
(601)(602)(603)(604)(605)(606)(607)(608)(609)(610)
(611)(612)(613)(614)(615)(616)(617) (618) (619) (620)
(621) (622)(623)(624)
the moment.

Last edited by cheldax46; 08-10-2014 at 12:23 AM
Old 02-22-2013, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Flawless<3
Old 02-22-2013, 01:24 AM
Elite Fan

i try. nothing but the best for chaliina.

Old 02-22-2013, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The best would be for Glee to get cancelled <3
Old 02-22-2013, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

...what is this OP?
Old 02-22-2013, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

oh my god you guys the title is perfect

amelia | icon: mel
Old 02-22-2013, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingster (View Post)
...what is this OP?
A dedication to only good things that this ship still have
Old 02-22-2013, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

this freaking title!!!
Old 02-22-2013, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
this freaking title!!!
My bb makes magic with crap
Old 02-22-2013, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
this freaking title!!!
honestly the only reason i wanted to finally kill that last thread

Old 02-23-2013, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheldax46 (View Post)
honestly the only reason i wanted to finally kill that last thread
I admire this about you
Old 02-27-2013, 03:26 AM
Elite Fan

smgdh

Old 02-28-2013, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

how dare they taint Quinntana like that
Old 02-28-2013, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

way to turn a miracle into an abomination.

Old 03-03-2013, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

only Quickers smh at these fools