Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2012, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And he did it not because he wants to get back with Rachel or anything, he did it because he wants nothing but the best for her (quoting Someone Like You)

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 05-22-2012, 12:19 AM
Master Fan

OMG, I can't believe I missed the squeeage after the episode! And I can't believe this is another decimal thread!!

Ok, so I just saw the last episode and can I just say that their scene together was more epic than ANYTHING I've seen on Glee this season. The sheer perfection of that moment! The way Rachel knew that Jesse was just nervous and knew what to say to get him to shake it off and be all hot and confident again.

I'm glad Rachel finally said what we've been thinking since season 1 about Jesse's BR performance pretty much being perfection. I nearly died with the way he looked at her with their banter. Finn walking up and interrupting the moment didn't even bother me. Just like last season, Jesse showed just how classy he can be even though it was SO obvious that he was thinking that Rachel belongs with him.

I can't believe I actually got the reaction shot of Jesse that I was hoping for during IACBTMN. And of all the lines... " When you hold me like that."

I think my favorite moment was when Jesse showed how much he still loves Rachel and STILL wants to make all her dreams come true. I had hoped that Jesse would play a part in Rachel possibly getting into NYADA and the things he said about Rachel... I would die if Jesse tried out for NYADA again and went after his own dreams too. Can you imagine them in NY together? So many feels right now!

I love St. Berry more than ever now. I feel my muse coming out of hibernation too so I'll finally be able to finish Accidental Babies.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 05-22-2012, 06:08 AM
Absolute Fan

So Jesse didn't make it to NYADA? Just so I'm clear on it.

So next season, it's not definate that these two will be in New York together because that is what needs to happen.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

everything you said Amy I've never thought that it could be this perfect I was really expecting Jesse as a Finchel prop again but those scenes were perfect

Old 05-22-2012, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

^IKR, Emma? I was worried that he'd be used as a prop for Finchel again too and I was so excited that it didn't happen. It was so amazing and exceeded my expectations. I seriously got more out of those scenes than anything else on Glee this season. Rachel felt like herself again rather than this pale version of herself we've been forced to watch this season.

Jesse showing what it truly means to love someone when he ran after Carmen will always be one of my favorite moments on Glee. You know, I'm torn about whether or not I want Rachel to know about his conversation with Carmen or not. I'd kind of love for her to know, but a part of me would just love for that selfless act to remain something just between Jesse and Carmen.

No, Ashley, as of right now, Jesse isn't going to NYADA. Whether that will change remains to be seen. Carmen basically told him not to give up. I LOVE that she remembered him after 2 years. Jesse St. James is that epic even when his performance isn't perfect.

I don't know if I want to watch tonight's episode b/c I don't want anything to taint last week's St. Berry perfection.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!
Old 05-22-2012, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Nat! Have you heard from Britt in awhile? I want to see the 50th OP so badly.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:30 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRBudgrl8 (View Post)
Nat! Have you heard from Britt in awhile? I want to see the 50th OP so badly.
Nat! Amy! That last ep was soo beautiful. St. Berry What have you done to my life?!
Old 05-22-2012, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

^IKR, Marizza. I'm just astonished the RIB gave us such beautiful moments for St. Berry last week. I can't get over how amazing Jesse was or the cute, flirty banter that he and Rachel had.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:54 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRBudgrl8 (View Post)
^IKR, Marizza. I'm just astonished the RIB gave us such beautiful moments for St. Berry last week. I can't get over how amazing Jesse was or the cute, flirty banter that he and Rachel had.
Me neither.. I love them so much.. maybe next week Ill update that story.. I have.. Stupid Busy life. The banter is adorbs JR are so comfortable with each other. It makes my day.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:54 PM
Supreme Fan

Oops DP
Old 05-22-2012, 07:58 PM
Absolute Fan

So apparenly, Finn is joining the army and let Rachel go.

She is going to NYADA!

Oh, the Saint Berry possibilities

I think this will be very good for us!
Old 05-23-2012, 02:35 AM
Loyal Fan

So, I'm so happy right now I could cry! I'm just going to pretend Glee end with the Season 3 finale and write my first ever St. Berry fic for what happens after. I can die happy now!
Old 05-23-2012, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

I agree, Ashley. We've been screwed before on this show, but what happened with Jesse at Nationals and his conversation with Carmen... I don't know. I don't want to get my hopes up too high only to get them squashed when it doesn't happen, but I can't help but think that they kind of set up Jesse and Rachel being in NY next year.

I know Jesse didn't get into NYADA but perhaps what Carmen said about him is the catalyst for him following his dreams in NY much like Santana plans to do. I really wouldn't care if Jesse got into NYADA or some other performing arts program. Just as long as both he and Rachel are going after what they both have always wanted.

Jesse is so much more than a show choir director. Just like Rachel, he's going to be a star someday.

I'm just so freaking glad that at least Finn came to his senses and broke off the engagement. It never should have happened in the first place. There's nothing wrong with living a little before deciding that you want to spend your life with someone.

All I want is for St. Berry to be given a legitimate shot. I've always said they would work better in the real world and I want to get the chance to see that next season.
Old 05-23-2012, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think they are going to give JR a real shot in the next season tbh, but I'm really fine with everything now Jesse is obviously still in love with her and Rachel still cares and understands him very much. They are going to meet each other on the Broadway and be together again that's my head canon.