Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-27-2013, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

Puckleberry {PR/ML} #524 ~ Out of the doubt that fills my mind, I somehow find You and I collide ♥

#524'

Welcome to the Puckleberry Appreciation Thread

“Well every good girl likes a bad boy, and there’s nobody more good than Rachel and nobody no more bad than Puck. So we had no idea it was going to be quite so popular, those two. We did it, sort of again like I said, we shot all those episodes in a bubble, and so we didn’t know that putting them in a relationship was really going to make people so excited. So we go back and explore that a little bit in the back nine, and like I said, we’ll continue to explore it. It’s high school, and everybody is always bouncing around to everybody else in high school, so that won’t stop." Brad Falchuk, Q&A session, April 2010

"it's n a t u r a l."

"That's a relationship [where it's] sort of hard to keep those
two apart. They're a little bit like
hot and cold, and it's
so much fun to see them together. Especially the actors.
Mark and Lea are just
great together." Brad Falchuk,
Korbi TV, May 2010

400. SwayWithMe1
401. coolhan08
402. Demonic Angel Clone
403. HaveYouEver
404. Heαrt&Souℓ
405. BrokenWingz
406. XoSugarBabeXo
407. secrets.
408. WillowMaraTweee
409. _zhuxian_gurl_
410. 14crimes
411. Majora's Mask
412. Miss Fate
413. point0fn0return
414. Gabster
415. ღMitra
416. Peyt4Luke4eva
417. moniegold
418. BrUcAs Is EnD gAme
419. fmjl11
420. J@NeY
421. Oana
422. ღAwake And Aliveღ
423. LukaR22
424. salvatorelover
425. bbroccs
426. MaybeLove.
427. yuzzz66
428. jaimeem_123
429. namesnotAnnie
430. paolafa_puckleberry
431. needprnow
432. eternal sunshine
433. cynthia83
434. HaleyJamesFan
435. Eratko
436. Jen Pen
437. TrishaLyn17
438. Moon_mars123
439. sapphiree
440. mishleto0
441. julyhsm
442. chukatheart
443. trowells1
444. jennifer32485
445. Meaning of Life
446. Miss Rose
447. Age-a-licious
448. ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~
449. delenalove
450. Degrassijayanny
451. Tinksღ
452. xeleny
453. lalagrl23
454. loveremains
455. ElenaDamonForev
456. Ave
457. kissinglife
458. TanjaBelieve
459. fallinrain
460. karevluvsstevens85
461. lulu-144
462. BrucasBangelBrylan
463. bebrave
464. MannaBanana
465. xashxo
466. Bobbles
467. chairdelenaradrian
468. stilestilinski
469. pookiepookie
470. flightless♥bird
471. NateBlairlover
472. cdup2381
473. Blairღ

"Oh I begged for that storyline. I was like, ‘let Rachel Berry have some fun you guys!’ and then the next day Ryan Murphy came to set and was like, ‘you’re hooking up with Puck’ and I was like, ‘thank you!’ Um, but yeah, fans are calling it Puckleberry…Puck and Rachel Berry, I don’t… but you know, I’m glad that they, that they, um, that they like them. She’s very relaxed when she’s with him so you definitely see a different side of Rachel when she’s with Puck. I think that’s interesting for fans and, um, I have so much fun working with Mark." Lea Michele, EW.com, January 2010

Top 5 scenes

"What's up my hot little j e w i s h american princess."

"Considering these two haven’t had much character interaction over this past year, yet manage to stay steady in 2nd place for a 2nd year running., just goes to show how amazing you all think this ship is. This ship doesn’t need a whole heap of scenes to prove their amazing chemistry or how awesome they are - we can see it in a look, a touch, or a line. That being said, we can’t wait for these two to have a duet together because if these little things make us fangirls squee and convince us of their awesomeness, we know that the two of them conveying all that through song TOGETHER will be dynamite!
Puck and Rachel are more than just two hot Jews. It’s not just their chemistry that has fans enthralled, but the way they are with each other. We love how Puck is usually the first or one of the first to stand up for Rachel or say something nice about her when others rag on her.

We love their honesty – unlike when they’re with other people and feel the need to alter themselves around their partners, when they’re with each other, they’re not afraid to just be themselves. Importantly, they accept each other flaws and all. Seeing as these two are both currently single, we’re keeping our fingers crossed that they’ll try again!
Classic Shipper Moment: Actions speak louder than words, and considering how much Finn declares he loves Rachel, we find it ironic that when Rachel needs help or someone insults her, it’s Puck most of the time who’s the first person to come to her defence. We can list quite a few times this has happened, including when Vocal Adrenaline threw eggs at her. It was Puck who stood up and got outraged on Rachel’s behalf and demanded the guys go out there with him and defend Rachel’s honour for her!" Portrait Magazine, February 2011

“Well, he’s trying to relate to Rachel, who like Puck is Jewish, and I think he does have feelings for her.” Mark Salling, Fancast, October 2009

"that Rachel chick makes me want to light myself o n f i r e but she can sing."

Visit The Originals / The Following / Icon by: Emma

Last edited by TruLove; 09-14-2013 at 06:31 PM
Old 03-27-2013, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

Why do I love them? They bring out the best in each other. Rachel always seems happy and content to just be around him. Puck apologised to her and chose the Glee club over football for her. Those are two things I never thought I’d see him do and he did both of them for Rachel. He didn’t change for her, he just showed another side of himself while he was with her. The dynamic and chemistry between Mark and Lea just make them even more special.
- shattered jewels

What draws me to PR is that they’ve grown together and inspire one another to grow even further. I love that Rachel brings out a more humane side of Puck and he tempers some of her harsher traits (e.g. her tendency to criticize others) without expecting or forcing her to become somebody else. In short, they bring out the best in one another. And, of course, they’re gorgeous together.
- Sweet_Carolina

"what a girl w a n t s what a girl needs."

They say you want what you can’t have, right? Which in this case is very true because I’ve never shipped a couple as hard as I ship Puckleberry. They’re truly my OTP and it sucks that they’re never given a chance to properly shine because their potential (and not to mention CHEMISTRY) is mind-effing-blowing. I'll just continue hoping the writers will soon come to their senses and realize this.
- blissfuloblivionx

I never thought I would fall so hard for a fictional couple again. Enter Noah Puckerman & Rachel Berry. Every moment we get whether it may be big or small, fuels my love for them ever harder. There's a special chemistry between them which is enticing to watch. Why do I love them? They’re completely real and honest with each other. There’s no mask’s. No fake pretences. They’re just Noah & Rachel. They’re free to be who they are. There’s a great honesty and connection between them because they understand each other. To me, that’s a reason to ship them alone.
- Seren86

"I just wanna say how p r o u d I am to have you on my arm."

There are many reasons why i love Puck/Rachel. The chemistry, the build up that they are actual getting, but mainly the reason why i love Puck/Rachel as much as i do is because when they are together they aren't afraid to be themselves. They understand each other, they are very similar in some ways, but in others they are different and those differences complement each other and make each other better.
- ღmaybe this time

I really liked this show when I first started watching it, but I couldn't take it seriously. The show is campy and doesn't often go into a depth, but as the show has progressed, I feel like Rachel and Puck are the two characters who have progressed best. They moved naturally from one dimensional characters into characters with real depth and emotion. And they did that together. They bring out the best in each other without ever trying to change each other. She accepts and loves that he's a badass, and he loves and accepts that she's bat**** crazy. That's just them. They're the most real people on the show when they're together. No one else compares.
- FairytaleScenes

"Rachel was a h o t j e w and the Good Lord wanted me to get into her pants."

The writers have continuously shown us how amazing Puck and Rachel. are individually, and when they're together, they never lose sense of their individuality; they're just themselves. With her, he's Noah, and she's his princess. They've only gotten one duet on the show so far, and that duet was honestly one of the best performances on the show to date. What I love the most about Puck/Rachel's relationship is that they're moving at a good pace; they're becoming legitimate friends. They're the underdog couple that just keeps finding their way to one another. We've seen Puck compliment and stand up for Rachel more times than anyone else in the Glee club combined. With that, they've built a friendship and hopefully in time, it will evolve into something more.
- mindFREQ.

I didn't really have a favourite couple on Glee until i watched "Mash Up". It was that episode that made me ship Puckleberry and they've been my OTP ever since. It was the first time we got to see Pucks caring and sweet side. It was also the first time i felt Rachel had someone truly care about her. When they are together they don't have to change for each other, they can be themselves. They are equals. Their relationship is like no other on the show, and whether they just remain good friends, or it leads to something more, they will always have my heart.
- shippercrazy

"I was being a m a n, doing the right thing."

Why do I love PR? There are so many reasons why but what initially sparked my love for them was Puck singing Sweet Caroline to Rachel. In that moment, I fell in love with glee, and their undeniable, white hot, pure and beautiful chemistry. I had never seen either like that. For me, Puck and Rachel are like peanut butter and jelly, two things that are just not as great without each other. The juxtaposition between them - the contrast, the difference - is also what makes them work.
- You.Yes.Youღ

The thing that makes PR so awesome is that they bring the best out each other, while not really changing who they are. Puck simply brushes off Rachel's crazy making it seem like he almost finds it endearing, while Rachel acknowledges him for being a manwhore but can't help that little smile that creeps out on her face every time Puckerman tries to make a move on her. And of course there's this mind blowing chemistry that these two have.
- ~Amarula~

"I'm really sorry I ever d i d this to you."

On the Surface Puck and Rachel are your typical good girl, bad boy scenario. Except when you look deeper they give you a new twist on an already good story. We have a girl who just wants to be loved for who she is crazy and all and a guy who just wants to be good enough for once. They have that in each other. Puck doesn’t try to change Rachel and nor does Rachel. She encourages him without making him feel like crap. He lightens her up without making her feel like the way she is, is wrong. To each other they are fine just the way they are.
- Kit

The reason why I love PR and think they're the OTP of Glee is simple; They bring out the best in each other without trying to change themselves into a persona that they think would be better suited in the relationship.
When they're together they're not Badass Puck, who loves to bring mayhem and destruction, while sexing up women as much as possible, they're not Crazy Berry, who's obsession with her future alienates everyone around her, even the first love that was supposed to love all of her.
They're Noah and Rachel, and they just get each other, warts and all.
- maipigen

"I just think you want it t o o m u c h which is something I can relate to"

I love Puck and Rachel because they can be themselves when they are with each other. I also love how far they have come since the beginning of the show. Before Puck would be the one throwing slushies at Rachel but now he is the one standing up for her and being there for her "Walk with me". We get to see his “Noah” side when he is with Rachel. Let’s not forget the amazing chemistry that Mark and Lea have. Every scene of theirs is beautiful to see.
- TruLove

I ship Puck and Rachel because I think they get each other more than anyone else ever did. Most of all, they don't need each other...they're great on their own and the key to be happy with someone is to be hapy by yourself first. Rachel can just BE around him and he won't ask her to change, she's his jewish princess and I believe if they were given a chance they could be really epic.
- Natih_Fate

"We get to c a r r y each other."

I love the dynamic between the two of them and the fact that they can be themselves around each other. They are just so real and their chemistry in undeniable. Their connection is just on different level.
- NattyPatty

We all have our image of Prince Charming in our minds, hoping one day he would come and rescue us from our simple life and take us away. It's true most of those dreams don't include a mahawk, or a guy throwing slushies on your face; but when someone chooses Glee club over football practice and risks his reputation for you, kisses you like there's no tomorrow and serenades you in front of everybody, you can't help but wonder, what if reality can be even better than a fantasy?
- {christie}

"do you w a n n a make out?"

One episode was all it took to turn the GLEE world on it's axis. The chemistry was undeniable and probably could never be reached by any other couple on this show. Puck and Rachel saw each other in ways deeper than anyone else could. Though their relationship was over as fast as it began, there is only one thing that is certain: It's not over. When it comes to why I love these two there is only one answer to sum it all up: It's natural.
- CappieTauLove

Rachel belongs with Puck! That's where the drama and potential is + no one can deny the biggest chemistry between them. Besides Puckleberry sounds so cute! Come on...it's Mark/Lea approved!
- Cold Desert

"but then I k n o w is growing strong."

When you look at Rachel and Puck you see two people who couldn't be more different. You see the loser and the popular jock. But when you watch them more closely you see that these two are so much more alike than many care to believe. They are just themselves with one another, no trying to change each other or themselves. It's refreshing to see them just be. I think that's why I love them so much. It's been great to see them at the point they are now and I can't wait to see what's in store for these two. And I don't think I could love these two if it were not for Mark and Lea, I truly cannot picture anyone else playing these two characters, the chemistry they have together is amazing and hope it never goes away.
- onelove.oneheart

"and I n e e d you more than ever."

P&R/M&L daily
Puck&Rachel livejournal
Mark&Lealivejournal
P&R fanfiction community
Puck&Rachel fanpop
Rachel and Puck online
puckleberry fans
Mark&Lea fanpop
M&L/C&D livejournal

[450] [451] [452] [453][454] [456]