Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-13-2012, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Props / Nationals (3x20 & 3x21) - Episode Discussion

Props / Nationals
3x20 & 3x21 - episode discussion

**TWO-HOUR EPISODE**--"GLEE" - (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

THE GLEE CLUB GETS READY FOR NATIONALS ON AN ALL-NEW SPECIAL TWO-HOUR "GLEE" TUESDAY, MAY 15, ON FOX

Lindsay Lohan Guest-Stars

As the countdown to graduation continues, the kids of New Directions prepare a high-concept routine for Nationals. When Tina bumps her head, the world of New Directions is turned upside down in her eyes. Then, the New Directions perform at Nationals for celebrity judge Lindsay Lohan (guest-starring as herself), in an all-new special two-hour "Props/Nationals" episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, May 15 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-320/21) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany; Harry Shum as Mike Chang and Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson.

Guest Cast: Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson; Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins; Damian McGinty as Rory Flanagan; LaMarcus Tinker as Shane; Samuel Larsen as Joe Hart; Dot Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; Vanessa Lengies as Sugar Motta; Eric Bruskotter as Cooter Menkins; Lindsay Lohan as Herself.

Based on previous heated debates, we (moderators) have decided to list some guidelines and rules that need to be followed on all episode discussions here.

1. Do not bash any of the cast members or writers. Discussion should be about characters. Substituting an actors name for a character when discussing the character is not okay. They're not the same person. Respectfully critiquing someone's performance or a writer's contribution is fine, however, bashing and being rude about them is not. Offensive nicknames for the writers and cast-members are also not to be used here. This is against Fan Forum policy and is an insult to real people.

2. Try to keep your discussions to the episode at hand. If you need to bring back scenes or conversations from previous episodes to help clarify your post, please make it relevant. If it's an attempt to start arguments, stir up trouble or re-hash something that's already been talked about, this isn't the place. Feel free to visit general discussion threads or the previous episode discussion threads for the episode in question. We need to minimize negative disputes and things that are irrelevant to the episode.

3. Be respectful to each other, moderators, and to every fandom despite your personal beliefs. Previous episode discussions presented us with problems and we'd like to prevent this from happening. We encourage a good debate, but let's keep it respectful. Personal attacks are not needed, nor allowed here. Targeting another poster on who they support or why their argument is invalid is also unnecessary. Please refer back to Fan Forum's rules regarding this. No matter who you support or ship, we are all fans and people, too.

4. This is a Glee Appreciation board. And as such, it is great to critique, debate and interact respectfully with the fans. But we cannot emphasize enough that calling the show, its cast and crew, etc. 'racist', 'homophobic' or 'sexist' is extremely offensive and will not be tolerated. If you've got something unpleasant to say about the show, this board isn't the place for it. Please take it off site or keep it to yourself.
Thank you, everyone!

Happy Hunger Games Glee Discussion!

Last edited by ღfaithfully; 05-16-2012 at 01:08 AM
Old 05-13-2012, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

can't wait to see how this ep disc goes...
Old 05-13-2012, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt Noelle

It's gonna be an exciting tuesday
Old 05-13-2012, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Can't wait though i'm sad the season is ending lol.
Old 05-13-2012, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

so am i
Old 05-13-2012, 12:44 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 05-13-2012, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

so sad
Old 05-13-2012, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok i can't believe that i'm gonna say that but let's be positive guys right we've got two amazing tuesdays remaining .

Ok it's not working apparently
Old 05-13-2012, 02:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

I hope these convos dont get to confusing now that we are going to battle it out over 2 episodes in one thread lol.
Old 05-13-2012, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG that's right plus there's the mix-up of characters in props

Guys let's get ready for some headaches
Old 05-13-2012, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

props is going to be confusing bc I won't know how to properly address analyze the characters in swap mode.

tftnt!

amelia | icon: mel
Old 05-13-2012, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I hope these convos dont get to confusing now that we are going to battle it out over 2 episodes in one thread lol.
i imagine us zipping through four threads

i mean I loved that there was so much discussion but it would have been nice if it was a bit more peaceful I have high hopes for this discussion!
Old 05-13-2012, 05:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yay Tina

Impossibly excited for this episode (episodes?) because no matter what, we are finally going to see a lot of Tina!! I'm hoping she gets a voice-over. Those are always amusing.

Also performance episodes usually have killer songs. (and this one is apparently planning to give me major Unholy Trinity feelings )
Old 05-13-2012, 08:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can't wait until Tuesday!
Old 05-13-2012, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT! I can't wait for both these episodes