Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-20-2012, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
i got a good one...in "Michael" when Blaine gets hit in the eye with the slushie he is holding his left eye but then Kurt goes to school the next day he says it's Blaine's right eye and later the patch is on his right eye.
uh oh!!!

Quote:
you have to forgive me...i am not that inept at making the first page fancy. so if someone can let me know how to make the picture smaller i would appreciate it.

and sorry i didn't mean to quote the pictures i was just terribly excited that someone found the pic i wanted.

as for listing everything i was thinking...again i am not really good at doing that stuff but i think once we get some good ones (with gifs or pics) they will be added.
it's totally fine! No big deal. The image in the OP is not to big for me, but is it too big for everyone else?
Old 03-21-2012, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

in "On My Way" when Rachel texts Quinn her phone says 11 PM... and Quinn's phone says 4:14 PM the clock in the chapel says 4:55
Old 03-21-2012, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

their phones are from the future

my favorite is from Rumours when JBI interviews Santana and there is some girl who literally walks by twice showing the exact same angle shot. it's only like ten second apart and how the editing missed it idek. I never realized it until someone on Tumblr pointed it out, but it's just too good.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 03-22-2012, 12:23 AM
Master Fan

Something from BIOTA: Santana asks Puck to get his friend to score them some wine coolers. Then at the party everybody's bummed that Rachel only has wine coolers and Puck wants to break into the Berrys' liquor cabinet.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:57 AM
Loyal Fan

BIOTA is the worse when Brit and Santana vomit...for Brittany it looks like someone sprayed a hose...and for Santana the way she held her hand, it looked like a water fountain out of control...totally fake.
Old 03-22-2012, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

lol yeah that throwing up was not convincing

Quote:
Something from BIOTA: Santana asks Puck to get his friend to score them some wine coolers. Then at the party everybody's bummed that Rachel only has wine coolers and Puck wants to break into the Berrys' liquor cabinet.
oh you're right
Old 03-22-2012, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Well I'm not sure how many people know this, I didn't know until I found out from something else on tv. It's against the law of the tv/movie industry you could say for an actor to have something in their mouth and spit it if it's going to be aimed at another person. So they had to use those spray things. Maybe they could have made it less powerful or something though...
Old 03-22-2012, 11:04 PM
Loyal Fan

How did i forget this..during "the Substitute"
Old Quinn is absent from the class but when Mr. Shuester turns from writing on the board there is a young Quinn sitting there in between Brittany and Sam.
Plus all the kids seem to have matching outfits to their older counterparts except for young (a black tracksuit)/old (a blue windbreaker and jeans)Sam, young (a red sweater vest)/old (a brown sweater vest) old Artie, and young (red sweater)/ old (black sweater) Rachel
Old 03-22-2012, 11:13 PM
Master Fan

Yeah could have been cuter if the wardrobe department just recreated their looks in smaller sizes.
Old 03-23-2012, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

During LFN in Pot O' Gold the camera show Finn standing up, offering his hands to Rachel but in the next shot Finn is standing up again or something.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:07 AM
Loyal Fan

the multiple standing up or the walking in the background...those really can't be helped because of the different camera angles and editting.
if we pointed all of those out we would be on the millionth thread by the time the hiatus is over. LOL!
Old 03-23-2012, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Rachel's fathers looking nothing like the picture in the Pilot or how she's described them since

Rachel's disappearing/reappearing veganism

Shelby storyline/how Rachel was conceived story changing
Old 03-23-2012, 12:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetch (View Post)
Rachel's fathers looking nothing like the picture in the Pilot or how she's described them since

Rachel's disappearing/reappearing veganism

Shelby storyline/how Rachel was conceived story changing
elaborate on the Shelby/how Rachel was conceived storyline?
Old 03-23-2012, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

Yeah did I miss something too?
Old 03-23-2012, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i remember that too but i don't remember the details