Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-18-2012, 09:36 PM
Loyal Fan

OOPS! (Flubs, Bloopers, Mistakes, and Inconsistencies) #1: Glee is full of these so come point them out!

1st THREAD

OOPS: they did it again!!!

Remember that this thread is just for mentioning bloopers, continuity errors or inconsistencies noticed in the show. We want to keep this thread free of shipper-related fights. Thank you and have fun!

Last edited by cyclone; 03-19-2012 at 11:31 AM
Old 03-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi everyone: first let me say this is my 1st time doing a brand new thread so please be kind and help is welcomed.

this thread is for the obvious editting, continuity and mistakes we see watching the episodes, past present and future. over and over again.

i saw recently on tumblr someone posted the visible camera men during a performance but try as i might i can't seem to find it myself again...so if you have the gif or pic and can share i really want to put it on the home page.

it would be good if you can post a picture in you post of what you are referring too.

to give you some examples of what this thread is about note:
-Santana is wearing different shoes when she is singing NY/NY specifically when she is sitting next to the cop.
-Brittany bangs are clipped up and then on her forehead when her and Santana speak at the lockers after Nationals.
-Puck's visible mic pack during the "Hot for Teacher" number.

Last edited by cyclone; 03-18-2012 at 11:39 PM
Old 03-18-2012, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thank you for opening this! I was wondering when you were gonna do it
Old 03-19-2012, 06:49 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

*reading the OP* continuity errors Oh, this thread will be busy.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i think it will too
Old 03-19-2012, 10:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

• In the Spanish teacher, you see Santana running up to the dry erase board to write something then they switch to David and you see Santana running up again.
  • Puck says that his tubes are tied so he cant have anymore babies but Quinn still tries to use him to make another baby when she is physco.
  • Sue says she is abarren or something but by season 3 her baby maker is back in tact and she can get knocked up.
  • In season 2 Blaine is suppose to be a junior/senior but come season 3 he is a junior again and younger than Kurt.

Last edited by Primal Slayer; 03-19-2012 at 10:43 AM
Old 03-19-2012, 10:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
  • In the Spanish teacher, you see Santana running up to the dry erase board to write something then they switch to David and you see Santana running up again.
  • Puck says that his tubes are tied so he cant have anymore babies but Quinn still tries to use him to make another baby when she is physco.
  • Sue says she is abarren or something but by season 3 her baby maker is back in tact and she can get knocked up.
  • In season 2 Blaine is suppose to be a junior/senior but come season 3 he is a junior again and younger than Kurt.
yeah there are a lot of those but that is just the timing editting when they switch the camera angles...a major one is during the 1st sectionals when everyone filters onto the stage behind Rachel when she sings "don't rain on my parade" Finn and Puck cross behind her like 3 different times because of the 3 different camera angles they used.
i think because it happens so often they should get a pass on this thread. LOL
Old 03-19-2012, 10:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

lol still a blooper technicnally since its an error. Just like the camera man getting into shots happens a lot.

Some pics from tumblr, probably need to be resized though
http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/mik...g2mDtR01qfyups

the History teacher in Glee was also the Home economics teacher and the Math's teacher.

Last edited by Primal Slayer; 03-19-2012 at 11:00 AM
Old 03-19-2012, 11:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
lol still a blooper technicnally since its an error. Just like the camera man getting into shots happens a lot.

Some pics from tumblr, probably need to be resized though

the History teacher in Glee was also the Home economics teacher and the Math's teacher.
do you know how many times i have watched and rewatched the "ABC" performance of sectionals because i was looking for that cameraman shot purposely for this thread and i just wasn't seeing it.

Thank you...you have saved my sanity.

Also totally about the Puck getting snipped at the beginning of Season 2 and then during crazy Quinn he's like "I didn't bring protection" (another faux pax since he told Finn he never used protection that worked for him 99% of the time) and Quin is like "let's take our chances to make another adorable baby"
Old 03-19-2012, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hahah the picture in the OP

is it too big? because it's fine on my computer

Quote:
yeah there are a lot of those but that is just the timing editting when they switch the camera angles...a major one is during the 1st sectionals when everyone filters onto the stage behind Rachel when she sings "don't rain on my parade" Finn and Puck cross behind her like 3 different times because of the 3 different camera angles they used.
oh that sounds hilarious I have to go back and watch that

Cindy, just one thing, when you quote someone make sure you take the [img] out because we can't quote pictures.

Otherwise all is well! I love this thread
Old 03-19-2012, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

haha great thread... so it's continuity, bloopers and gags...

are we going to put a list of them in the OP.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

we can do that sure!
Old 03-19-2012, 11:05 PM
Loyal Fan

you have to forgive me...i am not that inept at making the first page fancy. so if someone can let me know how to make the picture smaller i would appreciate it.

and sorry i didn't mean to quote the pictures i was just terribly excited that someone found the pic i wanted.

as for listing everything i was thinking...again i am not really good at doing that stuff but i think once we get some good ones (with gifs or pics) they will be added.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:20 PM
Loyal Fan

i got a good one...in "Michael" when Blaine gets hit in the eye with the slushie he is holding his left eye but then Kurt goes to school the next day he says it's Blaine's right eye and later the patch is on his right eye.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT! Cool idea! I decided to make the title more clear, cuz originally I though this was a spam thread until I clicked