Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Never Been Kissed (2x06) - Episode Discussion

Never Been Kissed (2x06) - Episode Discussion;
NEW DIRECTIONS ROCKS ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE”
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, ON FOX

John Stamos and Barry Bostwick Guest-Star

After Finn and Sam find an unconventional way of controlling their urges, a few glee club members pick up on the strategy and start using it too. But when Coach Beiste gets wind of what they are up to, the glee club has some explaining to do in the all-new “Never Been Kissed” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, Nov. 9 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-206) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jessalyn Gilsig as Terri Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany S. Pierce; Mike O’Malley as Burt Hummel

Guest Cast: Harry Shum as Mike Chang; Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Dot Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; Max Adler as Karofsky; Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson; Michael Hyatt as Joan Martin; Darren Criss as Blaine; John Stamos as Dr. Carl Howell; James Earl as Azimio; Earlene Davis as Andrew Carmichael; Bill A. Jones as Rod Remington; Barry Bostwick as Tim Stanwick

Last edited by Sansa; 11-09-2010 at 12:07 PM
Old 11-09-2010, 01:46 PM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT! Cannot wait.

Nikki||Cory Monteith||Icon by bluefire311 (lj)
Old 11-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

WOho!

I am so excited for tonight.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Elite Fan

TFTNT. New episode.

Formerly TvWeirdo07 -Vette-
Fan Forum Hero

Me, too!

DARREN CRIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old 11-09-2010, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for opening!

El Puckerone is back
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 11-09-2010, 03:55 PM
Absolute Fan

DARREN! PUCK!

Nikki||Cory Monteith||Icon by bluefire311 (lj)
Old 11-09-2010, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread! PUCK!!!!!!!!
Old 11-09-2010, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

omfg! im having a heart attack right now... that finn/sam scene so frkn hot! rachel/finn sam/quinn HOT.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

My one word decscription of this episode: Whoa.

Really enjoyed it!

Where was Stamos?

icon
Old 11-09-2010, 07:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Duets is still my favorite episode of the season but, i really enjoyed tonight's episode.

Old 11-09-2010, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

wow. what an amazing episode <3 I seriously have no idea where to begin. from the looks FR shared to the HOT makeouts of FR and SQ to Artie/Puck to Kurt/Blaine/Jock... OMFG! where do i begin?! just amazing.

oh and i thought this would be cute to share:

me (8:39:00 PM): omg
me (8:39:02 PM): i bet he's gay
me (8:39:04 PM): :-X
friend (8:39:07 PM): OMG
me (8:39:12 PM): OMG
friend (8:39:12 PM): u called it as he made out with him LOL
me (8:39:15 PM): I KNEW
me (8:39:23 PM): hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha\
friend (8:39:25 PM): LOL
me (8:39:27 PM): omfg
me (8:39:30 PM): im
me (8:39:32 PM): actually
me (8:39:35 PM): SHOCKED
me (8:39:37 PM): EVEN THOUGH
me (8:39:40 PM): I CALLED IT
me (8:39:41 PM): LOL

lol.

im very much interested in this storyline ^^ I think it's a realistic one and something that happens all the time. I also think it would be so ironic if Kurt is the one to help him through it even though he is treating him like garbage.

I freakn LOVE the look on rachel's face when finn sang and danced towards her. it was adorable!

and SQ totally own my heart right now. i love them so much!!!!! gahhh, cant wait till people post screencaps lol, im dying here!

Quote:
Duets is still my favorite episode of the season but, i really enjoyed tonight's episode.
totally agree. This episode was a very close second for me. It was so good all around, gah.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Another very special glee ep that definitely had its weak moments.

But the highlight was by far the Will and Shannon scene. OMG how endearing is she? And her story is so identifiable. Their heart to heart was so fantastic and Will was so great. The kiss was sweet even if there's no romantic intention.

So mods I implore you once again. Can we PLEASE have a WillaBeiste friendship appreciation thread!? I don't think anyone can deny these two have a great and beautiful friendship now.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

I thought the scene was sweet and the gesture so nice of Will but i did turn away i just wasnt feeling it, AT ALL [which i know is the intention, but still, couldnt watch]

loved the songs they sang in tonight's episode and the boys' version of katy perry's song was better than the original for me so cute.

i think blaine/kurt are really cute together! im excited for kurt finally.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was just so good I was both excited and a bit sad cause of the Kurt storyline but over all this was amazing.

Kurt: His instant friendship with Blaine was so sweet. I liked that Kurt stood up to Karofsky but they whole scene in the locker room was pretty intense. I didn't expect that kiss but kinda thought maybe after that scene that Karofsky would back off Kurt but he didn't. I think I ship Klaine now cause their scenes together were great and I'm glad Kurt has a friend to talk to about every issue he might have.

The boys picturing Coach Beiste in different costumes was so hilarious but yet sad cause I felt bad for her. I loved the scenes with Will it was very sweet of him to talk her into staying and the kiss was very sweet too. Will has redeemed himself.

Finn having his mailman moment was so great cause I have been wanting for a mailman moment in this episode. The hot Finchel make out scene was just that HOT.

I did love that the guys apologized to Beiste it was nice of them to want her to stay a the football coach. And their performance at the end was my favorite performance of the episode.

The girls mashup was great too especially Rachel and Mercedes they stole that performance with thei killer vocals.

And finally Sue was just being Sue but I found it hilarious that she celebrated Beiste leaving the school.

Next week looks good with Gwyneth I can't wait for the mashup of Singing In The Rain and Umbrella.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga