Old 02-20-2012, 07:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

On My Way (3x14) - Episode Discussion

On My Way
3x14 - episode discussion

IT'S TIME FOR REGIONALS ON AN ALL-NEW "GLEE" TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, ON FOX

Defending Regionals winners New Directions compete against the Dalton Academy Warblers, whom they defeated the previous year, with the victor set to proceed to the Nationals show choir competition in the all-new "On My Way" episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, Feb. 21th (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-313) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck;. Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany; Harry Shum as Mike Chang and Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson.

Guest Cast: Jeff Goldblum as Hiram Berry, Brian Stokes Mitchell as LeRoy Berry, Mike O'Malley as Burt Hummel, Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins, Dot-Marie Jones as Coach Beiste, Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans, Romy Rosemont as Carole Hudson-Hummel, Max Adler as Dave Karofsky, Grant Gustin as Sebastian Smythe, NeNe Leakes as Roz Washington, Vanessa Lengies as Sugar Motta, Damian McGinty as Rory Flanagan, Samuel Larsen as Joe Hart

Old 02-20-2012, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks bbgirllllllll
Old 02-20-2012, 08:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

NO problem!
Old 02-21-2012, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!

Happy Glee Day All!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 02-21-2012, 11:56 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Ugh, it's ridiculous how nervous I am about this episode.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

NEW EPISODE TONIGHT!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 02-21-2012, 07:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

It was an ok episode but they went back to tackling to many storylines and not knowing how to tackle them well enough.

Karofskys storyline was good.

Sue was once again written very well. Liked her bringing Quinn back to the Cheerios.

Parents were good.

TT were good.

But everything else was kind of meh.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:09 PM
Administrator

What a shocking end to this episode. I really liked the scene with Karofsky and Chris in the hospital. They both did a first rate acting job.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 02-21-2012, 07:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

I was really expecting to see Kurt as Karofskys husband in that dream of his.

And FOX really needs to stop putting deleted scenes in the promos. Though they couldve kept it and gotten rid of Rorys whole peanut butter bit.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

I havent liked Glee much lately but I really loved the cliff hanger. I think its the first time Glee has done a big cliff hanger like this.

Kids, dont text and drive.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 02-21-2012, 07:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

1. This show should not be considered a comedy.
2. How can an episode with "gay sex" get a rating change, but Fox doesn't see a problem with letting children watch this episode?

(I'll be back tomorrow when it's not 3.30 am)
Old 02-21-2012, 07:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

Though I wonder if there was even a stop sign since we saw she was for some reason out in the country and when they showed us the road ahead of her we didnt see one.

Is Lima that small that you drive that much to get to the court hosue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by like a skyscraper (View Post)
1. This show should not be considered a comedy.
2. How can an episode with "gay sex" get a rating change, but Fox doesn't see a problem with letting children watch this episode?

(I'll be back tomorrow when it's not 3.30 am)
Because we all know that gay sex that didnt even happen is more damaging then suicide. And well they they figure possible death is more normal.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

What an episode. Sadly, Perez Hilton spoiled me the day before so I already knew the final minute cliffhanger. Although, it was far from subtle from the first shot of her driving. Plus add in the accepting Finn/Rachel, going back to the Cheerios, her acceptance to Yale. Wonder how things will end up for Quinn when the show returns.

I was shocked by the Karofsky stuff, mainly the suicide attempt. Although I remember hearing rumblings about that idea last season around the time of the Prom episode. But they handled it well. I'm glad Kurt felt the need to comfort him afterwards.

I think they said Quinn was coming from picking up her maid of honor dress, which could've been out of town, and then heading to the Courthouse. So, it seems somewhat plausible.

I feel like the show was subtly hinting that Sue is having a baby with Will's sperm, but I'm having trouble with the HOW part of it.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:47 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm stunned.
I wanted someone to attempt suicide this year, but I was hoping it would be someone whose survival would never be in doubt.
The story was too grim for Glee.
I wish the Golden Goblet had gotten a few more syllables. I think the producers are getting cheap.
I'm also disappointed with the New Directions performance. The boys were completely missing from the last two songs and "Star power" Sam and Blaine didn't sing at all.
Is it true the next new episode isn't until April? If they're willing to let things hang like this for six weeks how will the season finale end?
Old 02-21-2012, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really enjoyed this episode and was way spoiled about it. I knew that Quinn would get into an accident, I knew it would a Finchelweddingcliffhanger and I knew the songs. I really wish there was more performances/songs in this episode cause it was too much drama going on when this episode is about Regionals. I am glad ND won, of course I knew they would they just had to in order to get to Nationals and possibly win that this time around.

Good episode though!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga