Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2013, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Alyssa, so you're a glass is half empty kind of girl then. All right I'll look on the bright side and try to stay positive and you can look on the dark side and then we'll have all our bases covered.

Can you tell me what else happened with them in the episode? I saw their first two scenes.
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
Old 11-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

At least if they break up now, they have plenty of time to get back together before the season ends

If it happens, I hope we'll get longing looks too Not interested in Ryley at all tbh.
icon: wolfsbane
Old 11-07-2013, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

No Ryley please and thank you. If they break up they better have an epic reunion. You don't waste a DVD featurette on a couple that isn't endgame. Speaking of which does anyone know if that was posted on youtube?
Rachel
Old 11-07-2013, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly 09 (View Post)
At least if they break up now, they have plenty of time to get back together before the season ends

If it happens, I hope we'll get longing looks too Not interested in Ryley at all tbh.
Me neither, I've never been a fan of that pairing. They just don't fit at all. I agree, there's lots of time for Jarley to get back together before the end of the season. All the strongest couples seem to break up, ie Finchel and Klaine. Jarley will get through this, eventually!
Old 11-07-2013, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by now.it.all.begins (View Post)
Alyssa, so you're a glass is half empty kind of girl then. All right I'll look on the bright side and try to stay positive and you can look on the dark side and then we'll have all our bases covered.

Can you tell me what else happened with them in the episode? I saw their first two scenes.

I have to go to bed I can't remember their whole fight scene, I need to watch it again But I'll let you know if I find it.

I think I saw the feature around somewhere, I'll try and find that too!
Old 11-07-2013, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay great if you find it can you post it here please? G'night

Quote:
Originally posted by Shannon1982

Me neither, I've never been a fan of that pairing. They just don't fit at all. I agree, there's lots of time for Jarley to get back together before the end of the season. All the strongest couples seem to break up, ie Finchel and Klaine. Jarley will get through this, eventually!
That's a good way to look at it
Rachel
Old 11-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly 09 (View Post)
No you're right, there is a chance he didn't do it... but I'd rather expect the worst now, so if I'm wrong and it turns out he didn't cheat I'll be happy Does that make sense?
Maybe there's a chance that Jake and Bree just made out and never went all the way? Jake would definitely feel guilty about that too! Maybe he pushed her away and couldn't go through with it? Something like that happened with Puck and Rachel. I don't know, I'm probably just grasping at straws, lol.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

^That's what I keep hoping for and until we get proof that Jake cheated that's what I'm going to believe.
Rachel
Old 11-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

I just got finished watching and all I can say is wth? WTH? How could they write that garbage? They turned Marley into a joke because she likes sweet things. I mean she probably should've participated in the assignment but otherwise acting like there is something wrong with her because she likes Julie Andrews and flowers is not okay. And Jake they turned him into well his brother, the worst version of him. I get that he's a teenage boy with hormones, but she has a right to say she's not ready. That's her decision and the girl has body issues and struggles with self esteem and confidence, of course she's not ready for that. And his response is to go and find the most vile, horrible person he can and sleep with her? Again, wth? I hope you guys are right and maybe he didn't go through with it, but I can't believe he even propositioned her. That was disgusting to watch. I'm sorry but that was way OOC. I mean one second he's saying he loves her and then he does such a disgusting, cruel thing to her? And to have acting like he's not attracted to her unless she's dressed up as Katy Perry? That was not Jake. And he knows who Marley is. He fell in love with the sweet girl she is, him suddenly wanting her to be different is stupid. And they've come to far already for this crap to be their drama. Also for a show that is all about uniqueness, they sure did a good job of treating like Marley is some kind of freak because she's not some edgy bad girl diva or something. This episode was all kinds of messed up and it was very upsetting. I want to think positive but if Jake did sleep with the evil little witch who is trying to destroy them all, I'm not sure I want her to take him back. He wouldn't deserve her and she wouldn't be able to trust him. He'd have to make it up to her in a big, big way, b/c in no way, shape, or form is that okay. Ugh, this storyline is just terrible. It's disgusting and it's an awful lot of retconning and OOC behavior making it happen. I feel like we are going backwards. They handled the Ryder situation so maturely and this is how they are going to go down? I don't think so. This all just makes me so angry.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 11-08-2013, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I was so happy we got a focus on them with cute moments and I had a feeling trouble was coming

they have def come along way and really a cheating storyline back to where it started

yeah he did seem guilty but I dunno if he did it or not,i guess we have to see,i rather all the drama out now

what feature?

{}
Old 11-08-2013, 05:30 AM
Master Fan

I didn't think Jake was painted in a bad light until the very end when he went to Bree. I don't think the writers were trying to show that he was not attracted to Marley, I think the point was that he was getting tired of doing the same things over and over. Marley came up with a few date ideas but they were really all just things that she likes. The cheating was just so unnecessary. They were already having problems without it and could've just delved deeper into those issues instead.

I'm hoping he didn't go all the way with Bree too. That's way way worse than making out, so I hope he stopped
Old 11-08-2013, 09:18 AM
Ultimate Fan

anyone have the scenes with only Jake and Marley from last night ep
Old 11-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

You can find them on this site:

Jarley Lover

Okay so I watched the rest of the Jarley scenes and I have to agree with Alyssa here. I don't think Jake looked bad until he went to Bree near the end of the episode. Wrt to Jake liking Marley's Katy outfit well I think that's just a typical guy thing to like seeing your gf wear something different and sexy, that doesn't make him a bad person. I think their fight just got blown out of proportion and Marley wasn't willing to talk about sex at all b/c she was already feeling vulnerable after what happened at Glee club and this is the part where Jake could have been a little more sensitive and not pressed the issue. It did look like their problem was that they were in a rut but Marley was the one suggesting things they could do instead of going to Breadsticks and a movie and Jake wasn't giving her any of his ideas and that's on him.

Quote:
Originally posted by IBelieveinMiracles

Also for a show that is all about uniqueness, they sure did a good job of treating like Marley is some kind of freak because she's not some edgy bad girl diva or something. This episode was all kinds of messed up and it was very upsetting.
And let's not forget that they all attacked a girl who's recovering from an eating disorder b/c she felt uncomfortable dressing up in a seashell bikini. How screwed up is that? Glee handled the whole eating disorder storyline horribly.

I think this snippet from EW.com sums up my reaction perfectly:

Quote:
After the performance ends, the guys turn on Marley. “What happened to the seashell bikini!?” Sam cries. Marley stands up for herself, saying she didn’t feel comfortable in it, and suddenly I’m always and forever on Team Marley because of what happens next. Mr. Schue actually scolds her for putting her “personal agenda” before the team, and SUSPENDS HER FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK. Because she didn’t wear a seashell bikini TO SCHOOL. Like...I don’t even know how to react to this. Neither does the rest of the club, except Becky, who turns to the camera with an “Oh snap!” because Becky just gets me that way.
'Glee' recap: Katy Perry vs. Lady Gaga | Season 5 Episode 04 | EW.com
Rachel
Old 11-08-2013, 11:03 AM
Passionate Fan

OMG What they did to my ship, :'( I'm crying!! I'm seriously pissed at this cheating storyline....AGAIN, Glee can't write a Relationship without someone cheating, it's really lame. Jarley my babies I need them to be happy

Avi : Twitter @jochibarrios207
Old 11-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by now.it.all.begins (View Post)
You can find them on this site:

Jarley Lover

Okay so I watched the rest of the Jarley scenes and I have to agree with Alyssa here. I don't think Jake looked bad until he went to Bree near the end of the episode. Wrt to Jake liking Marley's Katy outfit well I think that's just a typical guy thing to like seeing your gf wear something different and sexy, that doesn't make him a bad person. I think their fight just got blown out of proportion and Marley wasn't willing to talk about sex at all b/c she was already feeling vulnerable after what happened at Glee club and this is the part where Jake could have been a little more sensitive and not pressed the issue. It did look like their problem was that they were in a rut but Marley was the one suggesting things they could do instead of going to Breadsticks and a movie and Jake wasn't giving her any of his ideas and that's on him.

And let's not forget that they all attacked a girl who's recovering from an eating disorder b/c she felt uncomfortable dressing up in a seashell bikini. How screwed up is that? Glee handled the whole eating disorder storyline horribly.

I think this snippet from EW.com sums up my reaction perfectly:

'Glee' recap: Katy Perry vs. Lady Gaga | Season 5 Episode 04 | EW.com
Thanks for the link.